[PP-F2] A Meeting Between Wet Walls

(OOC: So I made a mistake from the last few posts because I forgot that I'd do extra damage due to an upgraded skill. I'm just gonna fix it now.)

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Shinex heard London's anger and decided to ignore it. It's best to let it pass. This just shows that I shouldn't be on his bad side. The wolf lunged Shinex. Shinex pulled his blade up to block. The wolf didn't jump as high as Shinex thought. Shinex was surprised when the wolf bit his thigh. The wolf was kicked off with Shinex's other leg. The wolf shook his head to recover. After having its vision back, it looked up and saw Shinex going in for an attack. Shinex made two diagonal slices that created an X. Shinex then kicked the wolf back.

London: 15/15 HP

Shinex: 8/10 HP

Wolf 1: 2/10 HP (-3)

Wolf 2: DEAD

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wolf yelped as it got up. It barked once more and viciously shook it's head to refrain from collapsing. Although the actual fighting style of the AI seems to be rather perdictable and stupid, the small details are rather well done. I'm sure this game would be a monstrous sucess if it wasn't a death trap. The water was shaken off the wolf's soaken coat, sending droplets flying everywhere. It charged once more and leaped, it's jaws opened wide as it came down like lighting, slashing Shinex- making a long gridded red gash across his chest. The wolf landed and barked, it was going to fight to the bitter end. Of course it would, instinct dictated it to do so.

ID: 7142

MD: 7

Dmg given: 1(base)

Shinex: 7/10 HP

Wolf 2: 2/10 HP

London saw the wolf slash against Shinex. Damn it. I couldn't get there fast enough to stop it...London thought. He wouldn't allow it too happen again, of this he was sure. London checked his footing, he didn't need to slip. That could prove lethal if the wolf gets the upper hand. It could jump on me and rip out my neck with it's jaws. I wouldn't be able to do much, my blade isn't the greatest close combat weapon. London ran the scenario in his mind, rather gerusome imagery that would be best not went into detail. He shook off the thought and gave a quick step and lunged, piercing the wolf. The wolf yelps once more and falls silent, turning a sickly blue and exploding around his blade. He stood there in his guard and position for a moment, naturally would have returned to guard however he knew the fight was over and was processing the events in his mind. He uttered no nose and stood erect again, the tip of his rapier scrapping the ground slightly and he let out a sigh. He looked back and forth to see if there were any more wolves in lurking. None.

There was a silence for a while longer. He looked over a Shinex, London's waved hair front matted across his forehead in the pouring rain. He looked he saw the gash and looked at it for a moment before looking Shinex in the eye again saying "You ok?" not caring for grammar or formal speak.

ID:7143

BD:9

Dmg given: 6 (1 base + 1 critical + 2 OHR2 + 2 dmg Le Rapier de la Nocturne.)

Shinex: 7/10 HP

Wolf 2: DEAD

Shinex looked straight at London. "Yea. Thanks for backing me up." He looked back at where the wolf shattered. "I was pretty sloppy today. I think I'm gonna try get myself some new gear. Again, thanks for the help." Shinex sheathed his sword and looked at the direction of Urbus. "Well, now I know how this floor is like." He started to scratch his hair. "What are you gonna do now? I'm planning on training a bit at Floor 1. I may also loot the forest." Shinex waited for London's response. He decided to keep quiet on London raging earlier. Shinex still does not know much about London, but he still would trust him. He helped me earlier. I guess I could depend on him to be a friend.

London exhaled deeply again, after battle fatigue was beginning to show as he push a hand through his mopped hair, brushing it back and to the side to keep it out of his face."Anytime..." London stated. "I'm probably going to go do a quest or so later on or tomorrow. No need in pushing myself physically...it may lead to my death but smooth seas never made skillful sailors I suppose." London awnsered. He scanned the woods again, hearing the soothing sound of rain pounding down onto the ground, trying to see if there were still a threat. His breathing began to calm. He was hesitant for half a moment but he threw down his hand and his menu appeared. He went to the players icon and clicked on Shinex's name, and the 'send friend request' prompt came up. "If you need help or would like to do something together sometime, I'd be fine with that. Send me a message." He said as he tapped the blue and white circle, comfirming the request and sending it over to Shinex to either accept or decline.

Shinex chuckled. "Guess you can't survive this world without friends." He accepted the friend request. "Good luck on your quest. You do what you got to do and I'll do what I got to do." Shinex yawned and ignored the rain pouring on his light brown hair. "Again, thanks for showing me around. I'm sure you have things to do. I'll be on my way." Shinex said his goodbyes and would walk towards Urbus. Would he see London again? He honestly does not know. It depends on how long he survives and how long London survives. Looks like I'm gonna have to get stronger. I don't want to be embarrassed like that again. I did through in good hits, but a few good hits may not save me next time.

• 3 weeks later...

London smirked "I suppose you can't. Some can however." He began. Gaining his composure and speaking formally and flowery once more "I wish you luck in your future endevors. May your aim be true and your form flawless. And anytime, Next time we meet hopefully you'll have better equipment, eh?" He couldn't help but smirk a little more. He waved goodbye and headed back to Ubrus to take up his next quest taking a different route than before, slipping into the brown pillars and seemingly disappering. As he walked he sheathed his sword and sighed deeply. The rain was calming despite it's harsh nature. He hummed a little jazz tune as he walked, out of character for his generally somber disposition but he thought back to his little attacks back in that fight. He had some pretty good attacks in, his footwork was still sloopy but all can be mended with some practice.