ATTENTION ALL BLACKSMITHS!

ATTENTION ALL BLACKSMITHS

I am looking for a skilled blacksmith to forge my Fates Calling. It is a perfect black and white two handed Odachi Katana. The blade is an obsidian black with a smokey folded metal pattern. The black handle will be covered with a white grip. The guard of course will be black, and be of a spiral shape but with straight edges. The enchantments are a +2 damage +1 accuracy

Whoever can create this weapon for me will receive 1500Col

I am also looking for a blacksmith who can forge a perfect version of my shinigami arm-guards. This one however will be of a dark navy tinted metal with a black trim to its edges. The name of this item will be called Kami Gaurds. They are gauntlets with claw type fingers but not too extreme. The enchantments are +1 accuracy and paralysis (2) on rolls 8,9,10.

Whoever can create these arm-gaurds will receive 2000Col

Note: I will cover for any wasted materials apart from the ones used for the crafting if the item is made within the week. 

(If any blacksmith is willing to take the job, or jobs, then state so. First to do so gets the job. I plan on having these jobs done as top priority, so do not disappoint) 

I just came here to insult you. You're so cute. 2000 COL. Oh So much. Why don't you be like everyone else and find a BlackSmith willing your damn self. This is not such a great deal that Blacksmiths will come searching for YOU. No, Come on. Be realistic. Open your eyes. If you want this done, Go take your happy self down to the Shops section and find a Blacksmith. That last line is the greatest too 

(If any blacksmith is willing to take the job, or jobs, then state so. First to do so gets the job. I plan on having these jobs done as top priority, so do not disappoint) 

As if they care in the first place. 

Seriously, I could Triple the prices and Not even get High priority.

(The Greatest part ABOUT ALL THIS: "I Suggest all Blacksmiths to take a look at the player Request Board" As if you're their grandeur "Man with a Plan"

I do not know why any blacksmith that wouldn't want free exp. Materials are a thing which most people need if they want to make something, derp. So why not take the chance to make items without the risk of losing materials? At least i know you're open about coming here specifically to be an asshole. Honesty is always nice. 

Well sorry for trying to spice things up on the forum! I'll go take my "Happy self" down to the blacksmith and buy the same items for 700 Col each and make the blacksmith waste multiple materials. Honestly though, i don't see anywhere that says the player request board can't be used to MAKE REQUESTS, but i digress.