[ PP - F4 ] - Meeting someone new ... (Pyro and Kosan)

It was snowing on floor 4 ... Kosan got up from where he sat on his knees ... He was heartbroken ... Many thing happened before he got there ... His guild leader said she wanted him dead and everything ... As he got up he basically just started walking while watching at the sky ... He didn't feel like doing anything as he bumped into someone ... "Mh...Watch were you walk.." he said as he lend a hand to help her get up ... He wasn't a douchebag , even if he felt like censored ... "Sorry ... I was thinking about something ... Name's Kosan..." he added quite quickly after he lend the hand to help her..

Pyro was roaming Floor 4 for a while, her hair now neat but she continued to tug on it. The blood still stained her finger tips as well but she left it... What did it matter anyway? She found herself thinking for a while and bumped into someone, something she seemed to do a lot. She opened her mouth to speak, to say sorry, but the person she rammed into spoke first. He held out a hand and she grabbed it, putting a small smile on her face as she climbed to her feet. "It's alright." Pyro replied, rubbing her tired eyes. Sleep was no longer a thing anymore; it was impossible to get full rest with all the nightmares. "I'm Pyro. Are you okay?" She chewed on a bloody thumb, the fingernail so low now she was just chewing on skin. Her voice was cracked and sore but she wanted to make sure the person known as Kosan hadn't gotten hurt. 'I want to know who he was thinking about.' Pyro told herself.

"I... I am fine ...How about you.." he said as he blushed a little seeing how cute the girl was ... Last time he bumped into someone he was pretty much hunted ... 

"... Stop it .." he said as he grabbed her hand out of his will .. "You will get hurt ...if you keep on doing that.." he added forgetting this wasn't real life releasing her hand after realizing that "S..Sorry i grabbed your hand ..." he said as he blushed even more.. "Hey... Want to eat something .. ? We could get into a restaurant or something to take shelter as well ... This damn snow is coming down faster and faster.." he said as he watched the girl named Pyro ..

Pyro smiled when Kosan blushed; a real smile. She thought it was pretty funny. A gasp escaped her lips when Kosan grabbed her hand and she shrugged, beginning to become flustered as well. "It's alright, honest. I probably shouldn't be doing that anyway." She trailed off and looked at her hands before speaking again. "Thanks for caring about me. And yeah, that sounds good." Pyro looked up at the sky and took note of the snow falling and building up on the ground. "You lead the way and I'll follow." She resisted chewing on her fingers and instead crossed her arms over her chest.

"O..okay ... come..." he said as he started walking through the narrow streets of the town from floor 4 ... "Uhh ... I don't know any restaurant around here ... The Pandora Box ... Would this be a good one ?.. Hope so .." he said to himself as he stopped in front of  the restaurant named Pandora Box .. "We will eat here if you like this place.." he said as he showed at the restaurant which wasn't highclass , but it was a nice-looking one.

"Sounds cool." Pyro nodded her head and skipped inside, holding the door for Kosan and sitting at a booth. She swung her legs back and forth and avoided kicking Kosan as he sat down. She propped her head up with her hands and rested her elbows on the table. Pyro stared at Kosan with her crimson eyes. "Want to talk about what was wrong earlier? If you share secrets with me I'll share some with you." Pyro smiled but then frowned again almost instantly and waved her hands in the air frantically. "D-Don't think I'm pressuring you or anything I'm just curious is all!" She added quickly before switching to a regular, calmed face again. Hopefully he didn't get the wrong idea from her and leave, Pyro loved meeting new people and didn't want to part from Kosan so quickly. "I'll understand if you don't want to talk." She looked down at her purple gem ring and played with it.

"D..Don't worry about it ... " he said as he watched out the window .. "If you really want to know , my guild leader , my friend ... my only friend ... wants me dead because of a censoredtard .." he said as he got a little bit angry .. "Sorry about it .." he added as he looked at the girl in front of him .. "What about you ?.. You seemed to think about something or someone as well.." he said with a small grin on his face..

Pyro listened to Kosan and prepared to tell her story. "I fought this monster that morphed into my mother. I know it doesn't sound so extreme but to me that was enough to break me..." She paused and frowned, tugging at her purple hair. "I-I thought I was strong enough for me... for everyone but it turns out I was wrong all along. IRL I would just take some medicine and be fine but in SAO I don't have any so sometimes I overreact and do things I don't mean. It's so hard to act when you don't even know yourself anymore!" She clenched her fists and started to cry but held the tears back. "Sorry about your guild leader." Pyro sniffled and looked up at Kosan, wiping the tears away, and smiled. "We could be friends if you want. I would like that."

"I..I'm sorry about it.." he said as he didn't knew what else to say .."I would love to be your friend ... " he said as he smiled at the girl in front of him ... "Don't cry ... " he added as he watched her with some sort of eyes that were on the point of crying as well .. "I can't really stand girls crying .." he added as he smiled a little ... "What would you like to eat ?..." he asked her while passing a menu to her.

Pyro nodded slowly this time and blinked away the rest of the remaining tears. She grabbed the menu and smiled, happy that she felt better now. "This is fun." She said and set her menu down already knowing what she wanted. An NPC waiter appeared as if it knew she was ready to order and Pyro asked for a cup of milk and chocolate chip cookies. She knew it wasn't the best choice but on SAO the food only fills you up so she felt fine with it. Both Pyro and the waiter looked at him and waited for an answer.

"I would like a glass of hot chocolate and a slice of cake if you can do that " He said smiling to the waiter.. He said to Pyro after the waiter left with they're order.. "I will pay for everything , so pick anything you would really like " While he kept watching her.. Then , out of nowhere he asked.. "Hey ..uh... i know this is kind of sudden.. are you with someone right now ..? " he said as he blushed really hard..

She smiled. "Thank you for paying in advance." And began looking around the shop to get a good look at it when her head snapped forward at Kosan's question. She started chewing on her nails again and her whole face turned a red hue. "Y-Yeah... I-I am. Sorry." Pyro touched one of Kosan's hands gently. "I think that's cute of you to ask." Pyro kept her hand there for a few moments before sliding it back off. Her face still burned and when she touched it the coolness of the palms made it recede. "So. Hey, I know you've had some troubles but have you been enjoying your Sword Art Online experience so far? Like if we weren't trapped would you continue to play anyway?" 

Hearing that she is with someone he some sort felt bad ... He liked her so it was kind of a hit for him .. "Don't worry .. about it " he said when she said she is with someone ... "And stop chewing your nails ... you're gonna get hurt ..." he added smiling a little. ... "Well .. yeah , i enjoyed it so far ... Don't have that many friends to spend my time with , i guess that makes me a solo-player ...But i would still play it. " he said while he smiled ... "How about you ... You enjoyed it ?" 

Pyro was glad he was alright even after she said she was with someone. She pulled her hands away from her mouth again and set them on the table. "I would play it everyday. I love this game, it's the first and only place where I've ever made friends. And that's not exaggerating I've seriously never had friends until now." She sighed. "Now I'm not lonely. Or sad, or afraid. I'm not even that shy anymore. And," She remembered. "don't go out alone too much, okay? You could get seriously injured or something. I just did that a few days ago and almost died alone. At the time I didn't care at all but now I realize that I'm actually important to some people and that I need to think before going out into battle."

"If i were to die in this game .. Nobody would care.." he said as he saw the waitress coming back with what they ordered .. "Thank you ." he said to the NPC as the NPC leaved ... "Well ... Let's eat " he said with a small smile on his face... also , he added after he took a sip from his hot chocolate .. "Who is the lucky one ... ? The one that's with you ?" he asked .. He didn't mean to be annoying or anything , just wanted to learn things about Pyro , the girl in front of him ...

Pyro frowned. "I would care." Then she accepted her food and ate one whole cookie before Kosan could even speak again. That had to be a record.  

"Eh~... well," She started and wiped the crumbs from her mouth. "his name is Brayden. He's a little young for me; only two years really, but I like him. He's adorable and really sweet." She blushed talking about him and took a drink of milk. "He calls me by my first name too." She added for no reason really, she just liked talking about him. "Have you ever dated someone before?" Pyro asked and licked her lips, reaching for another cookie.

"Brayden eh.." He said to himself as he started eating from the slice of cake.. "No.. I have not dated anyone..." he said as he kind of blushed and added on a low tone , almost like speaking to himself "Haven't kissed anyone either.." as he blushed realizing he said that .. "Sorry... " As he took another sip from the cup with hot chocolate within.. "..Well , then i'm not going to die .. But promise you wont die as well."

"Mmm." Pyro hummed in agreement while nibbling on her cookie. "I'm not dying anytime soon." She knocked on wood just in case, not wanting to jinx herself. She lifted her hand to her lips and kissed the palm, touching her hand to Kosan's cheek; something she used to do with her parents. "There. You can count that as a kiss if you'd like to." Pyro scarfed down the rest of the cookie and giggled. "So now when any guys asked if you kissed a girl you could just say yes. You don't have to mention it was a friendly one, either. I wouldn't mind." She threw him a thumbs up and winked. Of course the kiss was only friendly, she already had a love, but she wanted to lift his spirits and maybe make him laugh... or blush.

When Kosan was "kissed" he started laughing a little and added "Thanks . That would do just fine" as he blushed a little as well .. "Well , looks like the snow is starting to stop .... " he said to pyro as he watched outside the big windows the restaurant had .. "Uhm , hey .. Pyro.. Next time , when you can , we can go on a hunt for materials , on a field boss , or just for another ... uhm ... hot meal on a restaurant !" he said as he looked at Pyro ... She was a nice girl , she helped him pass the mood he was in ..She was so friendly and everything to him..

She nodded her head. "Sounds great. Next time we meet we should go and fight. I would now but... I don't want to fight for another few days or so. I don't think I'm ready to yet. But I'm sure that if we're together anything we do will be fun!" Pyro finished her meal and leaned back, smiling at Kosan. "Thank you. I wasn't feeling so good but meeting someone new always makes me feel happy."