[ PP - F4 ] - Meeting someone new ... (Pyro and Kosan)

Pyro stood up quickly and bowed in respect. "Thanks for paying!" She tapped her chin in thought and placed a hand on her hip. "I dunno. Is there anything you wanted to do for fun?" She asked wondering what else there was to do. "I'm not a busy person, ya know." Pyro smoothed out her skirt and smiled at Kosan, waiting to hear what he enjoyed doing in SAO.

"Well , it's almost night outside... I enjoy watching the stars from a prairie on this floor ... It's nice .. It reminds me of what i did as a child ... before i started playing this game.." he said as he took the hood off .. Messy white hair appeared as he blushed a little again .. "If you want to come...Tell me " he said as he smiled at Pyro ... She was probably his friend .. "Oh , and also .." he said as he opened his menu and went to the friend list .. "P...y..r..o" he said to himself as he typed the letters to add her to his friend list .. "There ... We can be friends now !... and you will see where i am , so you can come there in case you don't know what to do!" he said as he smiled at her again , watching her in the eyes with his icy-blue eyes ..

"Sounds great. Of course I'll want to come." Pyro replied. She opened her HUD and became friends with Kosan as well, glad to hear what he had to say about meeting up with him if she had nothing to do. "That's cool, I'm sure we'll be hanging out a lot after this." She began walking out, waving for Kosan to hurry up. "Lead the way. Oh~..." Pyro gasped and stopped, turning towards Kosan. "you have to let me play with your hair when we get there." She smiled and giggled. "I really love your hair." Pyro began walking again but slowed down to be side-by-side with her new friend.

As Pyro said that he loves his hair he blushed even more , his face going at some sort of crimson red . "O..Okay , you can play with my hair .." he said as he started walking towards the outskirts of the town .. "Well , follow me Pyro .." he said as he started walking

As soon as we hit the outskirts of town , he said .. "Through here , after this forest there will be that prairie .." he said as he started walking first , making sure there are no dangers .. He didn't wanted to get Pyro hurt .. As they pass the forest , an open large prairie ... It was full of snow and the stars could be seen clearly there ...  "Okay , here it is ... " he said as he opened his hud and got out some old carpet .. "Well , we can stay here .. If it's okay with you.." he said as he smiled at Pyro who was in front of him..

Pyro opened her mouth in awe. "Wow... you were right! But it's more than nice it's beautiful." She sat on the carpet and got on her knees, patting the spot in front of her, motioning for Kosan to sit in front of her. "This is awesome. Super awesome. I like it here, makes me think Aincrad isn't always so bad if you remember how amazing it is."