[PP-F3] Clowning Around (Kiru, Keith, Asen)

Guest Keith

I'm glad you see it that way. I said, trying to hide all the sarcasm in my voice. He seemed to be confident in what he was doing so I decided to just follow him. I didn't even try to start a conversation with this player, who wouldn't give his name, as we walked through the fields. The boars didn't even attack us, we were probably too far away from them. After about two minutes of walking directly behind him I opened up my HUD and sent another message. This player is supposedly going after a "dark guild." He claims that knowing his name will bring me trouble and he's on the move. Right now I am following him. To me he is strange and I don't like him. If you are coming, come now before I do something out of line. I pushed the send button and continued to follow behind him.

Keith got another PM from Kiru. He read through it, and then closed his menu. Something was off. He pursed his lips and set his tracking skill. His eyes glowed slightly with a bright green and orange color, showing the way to Kiru. "Don't worry, I'm on my way." He whispered, heading off in the direction Kiru supposedly was. That player not being able to give the name of the guild was a flag that he could have been lying. Keith didn't like killing, but if this player tried to harm his partner, he would force Keith's hand.

Not too far behind, a brightly colored clown followed Keith. Very, quietly.

Asen simply tucked his hands in his pockets not really giving off any signs of hostility as he kept casually walking towards the Northeast direction. Occasionally when there's monsters nearby his eyes would follow them though still not giving signs of an enemy let alone killing as he simply walks around them as best as he can. It just seems like this man doesn't want to fight, since there really isn't any vibe that he's angry or anything like that. In fact he's mostly calm and rather quiet as he hasn't spoke a word since they began walking. Sure sometimes he glances behind him to make sure that she was either still there or not, but that's about it.

I narrowed my eyes and continued to follow behind this strange guy. Every time he glanced back I smiled and waved, like nothing was happening. Hm, if I were to make a move right now Keith would surely get angry. He would say something like "he could have been innocent," or something like that. This guy is getting on my nerves...he;s being very suspicious to me. I thought, occasionally glancing behind me. It felt like someone was somewhere near me. Maybe that's why he keeps looking behind himself. By this point we had been walking for a little over ten minutes. With the constant avoiding eye contact with each other and no speech it was pretty boring.