[PP - F1] - Showing the Ropes (Malakath Grimm, black-white human, Ariel)

Seeing how she was on her job at the time (Though she would have loved to go out to see what the commotion was) The girl decided to get them what they ordered and seeing how it took them a bit longer than expected by the time they came back inside (Plus another person) she had already brought what they ordered and was now waiting for them. Placing Malacath's food in front of him she says. "I brought what you guys orderered though if ya wouldn't mind telling me what was the commotion out their about ze?" She asks breaking character of being a waitress and acting more like her usual self.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that she was invited in by the two, and didn't want to waste more time waiting to get seated, she responded:

"Sure I'll join you," and  went in after Malakath, without waiting a confirmation. She walked towards the table and sat across him. Meanwhile a waitress was already there with the guys orders, she then timidly asks the girl:

"Um, is it too late to order something to drink?" She then takes a better look at the waitress, she was dressed as a cute witch, the outfit was very detailed and even had a appropriate hat. Thing that made Ariel chuckle and say out loud what she immediatly thought:

"I always wanted to try cosplaying, at least once. But father didn't let me:(.he said it will distract me from training"

Sousuke grinned at what the girl said and placed a hefty sum of col on the table to pay for all their orders and then some. ''Oh as for cosplaying cant you tell who im supposed to like ... after all the black swordsman does have a nice set of equipment.'' he laughed as he equipped his trench coat gloves and boots. His brother had taken to look like the famous frontliner and Beater Kirito and sine Sousuke had in herited that equipment from his brother after his death he too now looked a lot like Kirtio aside from the scar on his left cheek which was quite prominent. He was actually surprised no one had commented on it yet to be honest.

Malakath smiled and then frowned "I want to be a guy who resembles Vincent from a very old RPG I used to play, I got the hair and the build but not the items sadly." As he received his food however he began slowly eating it before looking to the newly invited female and offering the rest of the bowl to her "I know it's not water but you may have some if you want it, I have bread to use honestly so I don't need to worry about that for now. And that's a lot of cash Sosuke! I want to get that good but I picked a profession that is not designed for making Jewellery. Kind of only because I wanted the agility. I'm a bit of a ditz like that. Items that don't weigh much."

Sousuke shook his head. This amount of col was a side effect of the people who insisted on paying him for his services as a tailor against his better judgement and wills. ''No no man this isn't money i have earned by charging people for my services, im quite happy to just accept materials and make items for them for no col in return, I earned this money because some people insist on paying me for the items which i can respect but im quite happy just helping people out so that they can progress through the game.'' He said to him smiling

"Right away madam." Marisa says with a bow and since water was free anyways went to get water for Ariel. Coming back soon after she places water in front of her and since she was tired of standing the whole time (Also her break was coming up anyways) Marisa pulls up another chair to the table. Hope you guys don't mind if I join ya." The girl says and introduces herself (again to one of them). "The names Marisa Kirisame though people usually just call me Marisa. It's been a bit since we last met Sousuke though I do hope that you trust me more this time than last time." She says jokingly before turning to Ariel. "This isn't cosplay this is my normal outfit, Though people do have a tendency to keep saying it's cosplay... Anyways since I'm not an NPC could you tell me what your name is?" She asks then drinks some water.

"Nice to meet you Marisa, my name is Kayla Ariel D'Sole, but call me Ariel. But I'm really surprised, when I first saw you I thought you were an NPC..sorry about that " she said with a bright smile after drinking from the glass in front of her, then turned towards the guys.

"I hope you'll forgive me, but I have no idea of the people you are talking about. Anyway what is this profession that you are talking about?"

She had played games with job system before, but didn't knew much about how things worked in this VRMMO. And she had to get all the intel she could before planning her next course of action.

Sousuke thought for a moment about what this girl had said and then i hit him like a punch to the face square on the nose. ''I remember you we met when i was helping my step-brother become a merchant and you were hiding in a bush!'' he said to her. He could remember the first time they met and he had held his sword to her throat, it certainly wasnt a very good first impression

Malakath laughed at the story first before saying "Though I had doubts. I felt you were a PC, just kinda felt like there was something off about you as an NPC". Before nodding his head to her, "Names Malakath, Malakath Grimm, pleased to make your acquaintance, I'm sure we'll get to know each other." He gave her a cheeky wink and d then turned to Ariel.

He said to her slowly ""If yo know where to look, there are NPC quest givers within the city of beginnings, one of each profession available. These are cooking, smithing, artisan, performing, merchant, alchemist and tailor, all are important and all are useful in their own way. I am an Artisan. And Sosuke here has a job too I imagine? But anyway, hope that answers your question?" He said with a wink at Ariel

Sousuke nodded when Malakath mentioned the professions. He himself had been a tailor for quite some time. Long enough to see the other tailors go mysteriously missing leaving him to be the only currently active tailor that is reliably accessible until the fates of the other tailors are found out. It was certainly good for his business of course but he was worried about the fates of the other tailors, he certainly didnt want them dead. ''Im a tailor by trade i can make you armour out of cloth and other clothing accessories such has head bands and bandanas, if it pleases you parhaps you may wish to visit me some day at my store. I have a deal for newer players where i make them one item for free.'' he said happily to the group

Malakath smiled at this greatly generous offer, he enjoyed the fact that some senior players were looking out for noobs. He smiled and said "Well, I may have to take you up on that. I could do the same for Jewellery despite being so new to the profession. But I am very eager to start it, just need my materials". He looked to the women and said "So ... What professions do you like the sound of then?" He knew he was just making small talk and not trying to influence big decisions but he felt that this topic was going to influence the wants of the two women sat down with them too.

"It's not a problem I was just actin the part ~da ze!" Marisa says grinning at them. Listening to the conversation for a bit Marisa looks at Sousuke. "Does the offer apply to me as well cause I don't really have enough money for any perfect items and I still only have my starting gear..." She says and after getting an answer from Sousuke Marisa turns to Grimm. "Well truthfully I'm an alchemist, though I havn't really been to my shop for a good while now..." She says seeming slightly sheepish before thinking of something. "Hey grimm Since your an artisan, could I ask you to make me something?" Marisa asks already seeming slightly excited at her though on what she wants to get.

Sousuke nodded at Marisa's question and smiled. ''Well technically you classed as a new player if you still have starting equipment so yes come on over and drop me an order.'' he said to the girl and began to eat his noodles that had been sitting there in front of him for a while eating with skill and precision using his chop sticks. He was happy they were still warm but then again this was a game and he wasn't sure food could go cold.

"I might take you up you offer as well:D" then she turns towards Marisa and asks:

"Huh?An alchemist, like those that turn lead into gold???? you could get rich really quick like that"reflecting for a moment and she then  says, in a low voice.

"Truth be told, I've been kinda wanting to be a tailor myself, but I don't know exactly how to get the job, or how to do it..never actually done something like that IRL."  she started playing with her hair, wrapping it around her finger while saying that.

Malakath began to laugh "And you think I made fine jewellery IRL before? No of course not." He smiled at the idea of it though, before looking to Marisa and frowning "I'll see what I can do, but I've never actually crafted anything before? What exactly were you looking for?" Truth be told he wanted to be a bit more forthcoming about his skill but the fact remained ... What skill. He got the ability to be a jeweller some few days ago and was busy questing to even start it.

He looked to Sosuke and grinned a little "Hey Sosuke? Wanna do that quest with the wasp queen with me? I mean sadly I can only take a party of 3 people including myself and as a result only two of you could come along if I asked? But anyways, Marisa, about your item? What would you like and what would you pay me for it? I can take health potions? 3 for a perfect piece I suppose is fair?"

Kayla looked at Malakath, thought for a second seco and then responded while letting out sigh and playing with a strand of her hair:

"Perhaps you are right. It's true that any MMO you could pick any job and just it. That always bothered me a little. It was to easy to do a it.You just have to get the required materials a little luck and *poof*, item made in a second.It was..unreal, like combat efficiency, just equip the best items and be strong. It was like all the years of training people have in a specific area doesn't matter in games, more so for those like myself that had weapons training IRL. I know it sounds too serious for a game but that is how I feel, and I also believe that you have to do a job that you have a affinity or at least basic knowledge ."

Sousuke stepped in at that comment. ''How do you think i feel, i grew up as a child soldier and those years i spent honing my skills are all for nothing in here. I need a stupid skill to wield a dang sword and i need another stupid skill to be able to 'survive' in the desert. I spend 3 years in the damn desert and that means nothing to the creator of the game apparently.'' he complained

Laughing slightly at what the people are talking about marisa decides to add. "Imagine how I feel as well seein how I was an expert at making potions before this game, Heck I could make some that could cure  many sicknesses, I could make explosives with my skills And I can't even make potions that explode in this game which really sucks..." After the first part Marisa just starts to talk about several other things she could make/do outside of the game. Some of which sound completely unreal to you guys. "I did make somethin look like gold before but that was pretty useless so I made it into a bomb on accident and that was still loooads better than lookin like gold... Did I ever tell you guys that explosions are awesome? I actually got my hands on this one mineral called cesium that stuff is explosive all on it's own and made some pretty neat fireworks after I added a few things to it... though it did blow up my house it was still pretty epic!" She will most likely keep talking about what she has done if somebody doesn't intervene.

Kayla was surprised to see that people actually agreed with her, she didn't thought that so many different types of people played videogames..the world sure was a big and diverse place. She then said interrupted Marisa:

"You sure like explosives do you. But I'm a little surprised...who would of thought that such a variety of people were interested in playing games" then she started guessing, while pointing at each one of them.

"A ex-military maybe?*she pointed towards Sousuke*, a pyromaniac*she pointed towards Marisa*, a fencing champion*she pointed at herself with her thumb while puffing her cheeks with pride* and...um...."

Next was Malakath, he didn't say anything so she didn't have what to say...she remain like, that pointing towards him.

Malakath smiled at her "A spoiled idiotic brat who leeches of his parents" he was smiling but it was hollow. Though not very clear, it seemed like he had a sense of self loathing. This was somewhat true, he leant on his arms which were on the table and sighed, looking down. He hated himself somewhat, but the truth was that he hate himself because he'd always used his parents as opposed to loving them and cherishin them. And it was only now, that he didn't have them, he knew that he was a problem child. That he shamed his parents, and it was only here, where he didn't need to be him but he could be Malakath Grimm. The silent hero