Hello fine people

Well this is a fancy looking site, though I am wondering when it was created since SAO is only in floors 1-10? (Great time to start)

I guess a bit about me, I am a literature and poetry major....oh wait, doubt you want that kind of stuff. Let's see, I have RPd for around 8 years give or take. Started with Gaia Online, but that place is pricey. I know my stuff on mainly Bleach, FF/Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars, but besides that I do not know much in this realm. I have watched arc one, two and part of three on SAO and get the just of it, but I bet you guys can school me.

I am a bit unfamiliar with RPing using stats and dice to do things so it may take me a while to catch on, but this looks like fun. So yeah, I look forward to meeting you guys and having some fun.

Also, where do you guys make those awesome signatures that have HP, items and skills on them? 

Welcome to our site, if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to message me. I don't think any Final Fantasy characters have been face claimed, most of the players on our site don't really go for them anyway. If you need a RP you can literally message anyone online and see if they want to do a private party with you, we're all friendly c:

Hey hey hey! Welcome to the site.

You sound just like me when I first joined. I'd been roleplaying forever, but I'd never used the dice/stats/all that jazz. I'd be more than happy to set up a roleplay with you to show you the ropes. We could practice some basics, and work through combat, loot, and the likes.

And hey, I love that you're a literature and poetry major. I have a few degrees myself. :)