[PP-F4] Festival

Snow held the dart square to the target, took a deep breath and fired. It zoomed its way past the surrounding air with force. It was close to a bull's eye. Pleased with herself, she picked up another and shot it. This time, she threw it so hard that it bounced off the board. Snow looked up at Zeke and with a smile she added, These are our last two! Here ya go. She handed them to Zeke for him to shoot at the chance of winning a prize. Snow stepped back so he could have room to fire.

"Seems like you are better at this than me. You're going to be loaded in prizes!" Zeke chuckled and lined up his shot the same way Snow had done previously. If she was going to take home all of the prizes, he could try and get more than one himself. It was nice for him to know she wouldn't walk away with nothing from this date also. "Crap.. I missed again." Zeke said shamefully as his dart barely dangled from the two point area.

Zeke regained himself with a smile at the words of encouragement from Snow. She was such a lovely girl to have beside. Taking the advice, he had three left and something good was likely to come from one of them.. right? Throwing the dart straight away, he was ecstatic to find that Snow was right. Laughing it off, he walked over to Snow to trade places. "Thanks, I think you helped me do it. "

No problem! Snow said with a smile. Her last dart was grasped in her hand. She put her feet in a stance similar to a runners'. Snow pulled her hand back and thrust the dart forward. It spiraled onto the board near the bull's eye mark. It wasn't her best shot but she still won a prize. Now, You can throw your last ones!

Holding one of his last two darts in position now, he felt horrible about his constant bad luck looming over him. Yet he still had two more mini games after this one, to win anything. Of course, he believed his terrible luck would just hand him something stupid anyway, no matter how many wins he collected. Before he decided to let go of his dart, Zeke looked over into Snow's eyes and smiled. As he threw the dart, he kept his focus on Snow's eyes to see if she was his good luck charm. Once it was all finished, he scratched the side of his head irritated but still had one more to go. "I'm not giving up just yet, one more dart left. Your go Snow."

• 3 months later...

Snow cocked her head to the side and smiled. Reaching for her last dart, she glanced at Zeke again. Zeke wasn't the luckiest guy on the planet but he was a pretty cool dude. I wonder what mini game we'll do next Snow thought as she readied herself for her throw. Her eyes focused at the target. Her arm bent backwards and she plunged the dart towards the board. As Snow let go of the dart she felt a sharp pain in her right shoulder. She bit her tongue and tried to show no emotion. When she looked back at the board her dart had landed no where on it but pathetically lying there in the snow.