(PP-F4)[Festival Event] Just "Friends"(Complete)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garou sighed, seeming to be a combination of relieved and disappointed. He nodded and sighed a second time. "I suppose that's fine. Do you want to head to an inn right now?" Yon was nervous; obviously he had never slept in the same room as a girl. He tugged his wide-brimmed black hat lower, hiding the view of his crystal-like green eyes.

“Sure.†She spoke with a soft smile. Beatha wasn’t exactly nervous on staying in the same room as him. It really didn’t bother her that much. She practically grew up around men so it wasn’t such a big deal to her. “Let’s get going.†It was getting late anyway, they probably needed to head in for the night.

Yon yawned as he began walking along the road. "I suppose we should." Luckily for him the moon was waning in the game. There would surely be no issues that night for him. He continued walking until he reached a slightly expensive inn with a large, finely chiseled marble sign above the entrance.

Gliding Swan Inn

Garou turned to Beatha and smiled gently. "How is this for an evening together?" It might have been over his budget, but this was a special night for the lad.

He felt bubbly inside when she leaned. Unlike her, he was more reserved and restrained in nature, and with such a personality comes his feebleness in the midst of a laid back girl. Yon shuddered with her against him as he blushed for what must have been the thousandth time. "O-okay. Let's step in, shall we?" His voice was a mere trembling wreck.

Yon gulped and heeded her motion, stepping inside the wealthy hotel. He went into a fine marble, polished room with hearts decorated on all sides of the foyer. The NPC clerk had on fine silk robes of red, with an intricate smile that told stories of a life of pure splendor, almost to the extent of unfortunate disdain. Between him and the young couple was an immense fountain of ivory polish. "Hello, adventurers! Do you think you have the money to stay in our wonderful estate?"

He shook his head and frowned. "No. I've worked hard enough to pay for myself and a few others..." He stepped in front of CobaltsDream, almost insulted by the NPC before him. "I would like your finest room. For two, please." Garou gave a peace-like two fingers to further employ his desire.

"Ah... Uh... Alright..." The wealthy man suddenly looked nervous at Yon's apparent confidence. After the boy gave the NPC the proper amount of col (which wasn't cheap!), he was handed the Suite Key. "It's... the most expensive room... I hope... You like your stay..." The NPC cowardly slunk away as he left the two to head up the fine wooden stairs.

Garou followed her nervously and with a sweaty palm gripping hers. He gulped, feeling a solid rock of anxiety in his throat. "H-hey, I can sleep on the floor if you want me too..." He used the Suite Key on the top of the fifth floor, opening a pair of fine white double-doors into a huge, white room that seemed appropriate for the large sum of money he had wasted. Nevertheless, Yon's jaw dropped to the floor.

warner_penthouse_suite_in_four_seasons_hotel_10.jpg

“No.. It’s okay.†Beatha reassured with a smile as she walked with him upstairs, following inside as soon as he opened the door. Her eyes widened when they were finally inside. “Wow… It’s a huge place.†She looked around in awe, soon going over to the bed to sit down. The bed was soft and pretty big. She enjoyed it and laid back.

The large room was almost like a culture shock to him after seeing so much medieval scenery. It was surprisingly modern, and the television sent chills down his spine. Something told him that it wouldn't work, and with Yon walked over to press its on-switch the notification appeared between him and the apparently atmospheric furniture. The room reminded him how much he missed his home. In a state of not knowing what to do, Yon sat cross-legged on the floor, looking out the window to see the taiga beyond. Along the wilderness was everything they had been through that day: Snowberry Lake, the wooden town gates guarded by NPCs (wonder where Clarence was...), the stalls for Lover's Knot and the dart tossing game, even the Millerwing Diner.

The bold lad laid to the side as he propped his head up with his hand and an elbow to the rug. He brought up his HUD's Equipment menu and removed his hat, his Victorian dress down to a white undershirt and a pair of pajamas. Yon had come a long way to get where he was now. He watched the people mill about in the vicious snowstorm outside as the sun slowly began to set. Even though Beatha was on the bed, he didn't really feel comfortable moving up onto there.

Yon continued to face away from her as he began to look at his own reflection instead of the world outside. "No, thank you. I'd rather not advance on you or anything." His voice cracked. He was exhausted, not able to get much rest in the crazy world of Sword Art Online. But he definitely wasn't sleepy after today. CobaltsDream gave Yon goosebumps, but they were a good kind. Every time he was near her he felt like he was losing it to her gothic, punk, leathery allure.

He pushed himself up and looked at her with a look of slight pity and sadness. This girl... Is she my responsibility now...? He walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down slowly on top of the covers, both arms behind his head in a reclined position. "Happy now...?" the boy asked shyly. He was blushing slightly, but he did his best to force his green eyes to her blue eyes.