(PP-F4)[Festival Event] Just "Friends"(Complete)

“I don’t want to lose you.†Beatha muttered quietly with a slight hint of sadness in her voice. She felt him move his arms but didn’t move away from him. He was comfortable to lay on and she didn’t plan on moving anytime soon. Beatha thought for a moment before speaking up again. “What do you miss?†She glanced up at him from where she was. “Like… from life out of the game…â€

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His expression seemed to drain terribly. What did he even miss? Yon tried to think back, the only thing that really came to mind was his dog. But he knew even that wasn't true. He had taken the dog for granted then, and would only do the same if he returned. He finally gave his piece of mind to Beatha, who perched on his white-shirted chest. "I... There's nothing I would miss," he admitted. "All my life I had been looking for such a bold situation. Sword Art Online just happened to be it." He shrugged lightly. "To be honest, real life bored me. I've always wanted to play the hero, for others to look up to me." A twinkling was caught in his sparkling green eyes.

“I look up to you.†Beatha looked up with him through honest eyes. “I do… You’re a lot braver than I am…†She sighed softly, kind of putting herself down even though she didn’t really notice it. “I guess there isn’t much for me to miss… The only person would be my brother..â€

As Beatha complemented him, Yon let his lips curl slightly upwards as his eyebrows raised as if lifting the burden of the world off of him. The sad smile withheld tears, droplets of despair that he might one day release from his body. He simply smiled at her in silence, needing no words to thank her for what she had spoken. But still, the mention of her brother stabbed Yon in his heart, reminding him of his sworn duty to protect the innocent and return them to peace. The peace of the real world, where families could enjoy nights together laughing through their regretful arguments, despite the horrors of society around them.

Beatha just kind of rested against him with her head on his chest. She began to think back to her brother. She missed him a lot… But at least she had the company of Yon to keep her going. If it wasn’t for him, she wouldn’t know what she would do with herself. Maybe just try to go on and fight her way through this. But she didn’t really have to worry about it now.

He smiled down at her even more. Sadly, they didn't have much more time to enjoy the atmosphere, since a loud clicking sound was heard. The large bed they were laying on tilted about 55 degrees and slid them down a chute that opened from the floor! CobaltsDream and Garou found themselves sliding down the narrow passage, with any attempt to grip for escape impossible. They continued to slide down and down, deeper into the building to the point where they were surely under the ground.

"BEATHA!!!" the boy called out, flailing his arm wildly up to try to reach his female friend.

She jumped slightly when the bed began to move, the movement made her more alert than she was earlier. “What-…†She let out a faint gasp when she began sliding down the chute. She reached out in attempt to grab onto something but failed, not finding anything in her reach… like there was anything. “Yon?!â€

• 2 weeks later...

(I apologize to the GMs, I forgot to add the completion of this thread to the title. CobaltsDream and I both earned two items in this thread according to Night Shade/Asen's rules. Please add them to our journals as soon as possible. If you would like me to pinpoint the rolls and posts where we attained said equipment, please contact me through PM or Skype. And thank you guys for what you all do!

Sincerely,

Garou The Chained Werewolf