(PP-F4)[Festival Event] Just "Friends"(Complete)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garou smiled and nodded. "Yes. Let's go, Beatha." The boy led the way there, smiling to himself as he thought about the day's events. Why... would she want to be with me, of all people...? Instead of frowning at his personal mental question, he smiled a bit wider.

"It's my pleasure." He beamed at her as they reached the location. A tall man in a suit and a mustache awaited them at a crate with a few strings of rope.

He looked up from fiddling with the rope. "HELL-O, people! Would you care to try a game of Lover's Knot? You look like a lovely couple! Don't worry, its free!" The man was excited and obviously gleeful.

Within a couple of minutes, the man had bound their hands together in a single string of rope. Yon and Beatha were forced into grasping hands, facing each other. The boy tried to worm his way out of the knot, but his attempts were sad and lacking in progress.

He pulled with his wrists, but he couldn't find the right way out of the bind. After a few minutes of struggling, the NPC keeper turned and began to walk away. "I'm going to get some ropes! Good luck, kiddos!"

Garou continued pulling even harder. A few minutes after the man had left, the boy looked up into Beatha's eyes with a small smile.

The purple-haired youth began to smile as the game-runner walked back to them. "WHAT THE- You beat the game!?" He scurried over to them in wonder, examining each of their faces a little too close.

"Er... well... I... um..." He was feeling more uncomfortable than before. Yon looked over to Beatha as if asking for help.

The NPC shambled up to CobaltsDream at nearly light-speed. "That's amazing! Normally it takes people at least an hour to figure out the Lover's Knot!" He backed up and smiled brightly. "Your prizes will be given as quest rewards at daybreak tomorrow!" He walked away as Yon looked at his "girlfriend."

"Well, thats everything. What now?"

Beatha watched as the NPC walked away from the two, soon turning back to Yon and gave a slight shrug. â€I don’t know.†He slid her hands into her pockets with a sigh, looking around the area. “Anything else you had in mind for today?†She asked with a soft smile. “If not… maybe we could go to an inn somewhere.â€

He (literally) jumped at the suggestion of an inn, blushing at the mention of such a thing. "Wh-what do you m-mean!? An inn?" He looked like a mixture of things- excited, scared, happy, nervous, you name it. He tried to say more but his throat molded a rock inside itself, his lips sewn together by his flurry of estranged emotions.