(PP-F4)[Festival Event] Just "Friends"(Complete)

Beatha watched as she brought back the food, soon after beginning to eat. She didn’t eat as fast as Yon did. Taking her time to eat was something she always did. Every now and then she’d take a sip of the milkshake she had ordered.

She wanted to find out more about Yon, “So ah… Back at…home. How do you guys… function?†She sounded stupid, but she couldn’t find the right word. She was still new to America and didn’t know what American families did. Jake didn’t count. “Ah.. that iddn’t sound right.†She murmured quietly to herself.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yon stopped for a second. He put his hamburger down on his plate and took a big gulp of his milkshake, closing his eyes. "To tell the truth, Beatha," an accent slipped out of him. "I'm a foreign exchange student as well. I'm from Finland. I got to America in the summer before my freshman year, though..." He was blushing from the use of his accent.

The boy bit his lip. "My uncle..." He shifted in his seat, staring down darkly at his food, yet to be touched once more. "My parents were both agents for the United Nations and came to America on a mission. They went missing one night on the job..." He continued giving his meal a tearless, soulless stare, as if Yon was emotionally broken. "I used to live with my younger cousin, but he was supposedly abducted years ago..." The boy's stomach seemed to clench.

The chained, hatted lad frowned with indirect guilt as Beatha hinted at her own family losses. He didn't want to press and took a french fry in hand and ate it. "Beatha... how would you like... to go out with me...?" Yon's face was quite red and his accent was American once more, but he looked her directly in her blue eyes with his own green marbles.

Beatha took a sip of her vanilla milkshake before setting it back down on the table, kind of freezing briefly at his question. She looked up at him and took a moment to think about it. “Uh…†She blushed lightly and looked down. “Sure.†She muttered quietly, looking back up to meet his eyes.

The Chained Werewolf broke eye contact and blushed further, wondering if he was really so stupid to ask such a question. He returned to his food in silence, hoping that his question had at least gotten Beatha's mind off of whoever was lost from her.

“No… You’re not a burden to me.†She drug over her milkshake across the table to her, holding it between her hands and took another sip of it. “You’d probably help me in this… game.†If she could call it a game. “And… thanks… It’s been a while since I’ve heard somebody say that to me.â€

She shook her head with a soft grunted, “No. I’ll be finished in a moment.†She fell silent and began to finish her food, eating a bit quick but not fast enough to choke herself. She didn’t want to be alone anymore, even though she preferred it to many other things. After a few minutes she finished eating her steak and milkshake. “What do you want to do now?â€