(PP-F4)[Festival Event] Just "Friends"(Complete)

The boy applauded for a few seconds before picking up another dart, chucking it at the board. Only know he realized that the board was cleared from the previous game. The projectile hit pretty decently on the board. Truthfully, Garou didn't really care about the prize he had won at the moment, or even about the event. He was just glad to be with a special girl.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She picked up a second dart after Garou had tossed his on the dart board. Watching it nearly hit the center a second time in a row. She was surprised, she’s never been this good at anything like this before. Darts was all new to her. But it didn’t really matter, she was glad that she was able to find somebody to… enjoy time with.

The Chained Werewolf's jaw dropped as Beatha almost took home another bullseye. "Man... You're even better than me..." He picked up his last dart and aimed it with one eye closed. Alright... Last dart... Better make this one count... Try to impress her... Win her over... It went fairly well, landing just outside her own darts. He scratched his head and looked into her blue eyes with his own green pair. "Heh... I guess I'm not as food as you. Show me how to do it with your last shot."

Beatha watched carefully as he tried to aim for the center but chuckled quietly and shrugged her shoulders. “Hey. You’re still doing good.†She smiled softly at him, her blue eyes a bit calmer than they had been before.

She lifted the last dart and aimed at the center, but it hitting more towards the rim of the board. She smiled and slid her hands in her pockets. “It’s just a game…â€

He blushed a deep red, kicking at the snow beneath him for a second. "Well... Um... I... Erm..." he stammered. Garou scratched the back of his head. "I would like to... If you'd like to... I mean, not that I don't want to, but I don't want to force it, or anything..." He puckered his mouth in nervousness.

The lad smiled softly as he hid his face with a cupped hand. "Alright, thats fine." He turned to an alley and walked ahead of her, his hands in his large Victorian coat pockets. He spoke softly as his black hat caught snow, forming a ring on the brims. "I'm making a guild of people who hunt down player killers," he whispered.

Garou kept his voice hushed, in case any spy was listening in. "Yes... Its name will be SONUS SILENTII, which is Latin for the "sound of silence." We've only a few members so far... But we were planning on expanding the guild. Might you be interested...?"

He smiled brightly and looked up at the sky, then turned to CobaltsDream with a almost dreaming look in his eyes. "I want to thank you for coming to this event with me. It means a lot." He stepped up to her, blushing but never breaking eye contact as he usually did.

Hormones pulsed through his veins as she also blushed, but he forced his excitement out of his head. Garou turned around again and started walking, finding the pressure to much to bear. The boy walked on in silence, too nervous to strike up conversation again. They turned onto an icy road with other players on it, holding hands and kissing as the time passed noon.

Garou turned around to look at her again with his shimmering green eyes, his whole face still blushing. "Well... Um... This is an event where people... together hold hands... so..." His voice cracked with his last word, giving away just how skittish he was with Beatha.

He sighed as his blushing body began to melt the snow around him. He yelped in surprise and jumped back, his skin returning soon to a natural colour. Geez, so Sword Art Online has some bugs, huh... Garou sighed again as he walked up to Beatha, holding out his left hand with a shy smile.