(PP-F4)[Festival Event] Just "Friends"(Complete)

The boy roared at the guard that struck her, charging at him. "Die!!!" He slipped into range of the man and raised his weapon. Garou hopped up in mid-air and slammed a fist into the man's jaw, knocking him back into the wooden wall that divided the village from the outside world. He grabbed Beatha by the stomach and ran about 30 feet away. "I told you, be careful, m'lady." He rubbed her wound softly as his eyes softened in concern.

Garou's HP: 17 / 17

NPC Guard B's HP: 11 / 13

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I slowly walk toward the village, hoping that the guards wont attack me."Please... I just want to do the festival and not hurt anyone..." I approach the village but out of the corner of my eye I see two players, one of them I recognize. I trun and see Garou, my friend and a strange woman with him."Garou!" I yell and run up to him, waving to him and looking slightly at the strange woman."Hi... who are you, I'm Clarence." I say and stick out my hand for a handshake.

Garou looked over to the approaching boy. He smiled politely at Clarence, glad to see him to break the awkwardness between him and Beatha. "Hello, Clarence. This is Lady..." he cut himself off and rested his hand on her shoulder, giving her the opportunity to introduce herself.

Beatha flinched as Clarence yelled out for Garou, not exactly enjoying it. She blinked and watched as he held his hand out for a handshake from her. She waited a moment before shaking his hand, pulling back a few moments later. “CobaltsDream. You?†She snorted as she crossed her arms, her voice was slightly monotone. She didn’t know him. Didn’t trust him.

"Nice to meet you." I smile, feeling the distrust coming from Cobalt. I turn to Garou."So what has you two up here on the 4th floor? Is it the Valentines day festival?" I ask, hoping I wasn't the only person I would know there. I look over at Cobalt, knowing that she doesn't trust me."I'm sorry to just bust in like this, its just the last time I saw him was when we fought off those bandits on Floor 2." I say, getting slightly depressed, remembering the sad memory.

Garou patted Clarence on the back with a small smile before returning to CobaltsDream. "It's alright, Clarence. We were going, she's..." Garou glanced at her looked back to Clarence, blushing. "...she's my girlfriend." The boy looked like he just tried to swallow his chains.

“Nice to meet you too.†Cobalt spoke up with a soft sigh, reaching up to push her black hair behind her ears. She let her eyes close as she heard them talk to each other. “It’s fine.†She replied when he spoke up about the bandits on Floor 2. She didn’t mind it. Her eyes were fixed off on something else, as if looking at something that wasn’t there. The moment she heard girlfriend, she snapped back into the conversation. “Uh.. girlfriend… yeah.â€

I smile at that bit.Girlfriend, dang Garou, lucky... I think to myself and quickly snap out of it."Girlfriend eh? Well I hope you two have a great time, I'm going to go to the festival!" I wave goodbye to them and quickly go to the town entrance, where two guards stop me in my path."Hey! You! Freeze! You're under arrest for killing another player!" I stand back a bit."ummm dude, I'm just trying to get to the festival..." I mutter as they come closer.

Garou was astonished that Beatha had acknowledged herself as his girlfriend, blushing a very deep shade of red. "Um..." he forced out, looking back to her after Clarence left. In the distance past CobaltsDream, he saw the guards harassing his friend. "Gah! Here I come!" Garou raced to join Clarence in his soon to be battle.

CobaltsDream watched as the guards began to pick up where they had left off. She shook her head as she followed behind Garou, kind of trudging along with a blank face. “Here we go again…†She took in a deep breath, with her sword ready in her hands. She really wasn’t up for fighting anything in all honesty. She just wanted to go to the Valentine’s event that was going on. But if she had to get passed the guards to do it, she would.

I sigh and turn to Garou quickly and whisper to him."Hey I can tell you like Cobalt and she likes you, here I'll give you enough money to bail me out of jail, while they are distracted in taking me in you can sneak in and have a good time, just don't forget about me." I smile and hand him some coins. I quickly run up to the guards."Yes guards I have done a terrible crime please PLEASE take me in!" I yell dramatically as they drag me to the prison, while i'm laughing a lot at how funny this is. Right before I get out of view I turn to Garou."Hey, don't get to hands'e, she still is a lady." I smile and walk toward the prsion.

Beatha watched and put her sword away in annoyance, groaning softly as she stood beside Garou. “I guess so.†She muttered, closing her eyes as she stretched out her limbs. Several thoughts flooded her mind which made her space off. She let out a soft sigh as her gaze fell to the ground. She shook her head lightly before looking back at Garou. “Let’s get going.â€

The boy led the way into the frosty village of Hugemel, his face suddenly brightening like the rays of the sun. "Wow..." he whispered. The view was breathtaking, as buildings wove red and pink streamers from their roofs' edges, pink cut-outs of people holding hands, and balloons the shape of hearts saying, "I LOVE YOU." Garou looked at Beatha shyly. "So, uh... do you want to play any games?"

He nodded as he led the way towards the iced-over lake on the other side of the town. Though Garou was visibly nervous to be with Beatha on what seemed to be a date, his stride was still bold and he seemed confident. Garou bought both of them a pair of ice skates each from a happy looking, little old NPC lady. The purple-haired boy laced up before Beatha, kicking out his bladed foot at thin air. "Huh. Just like back home." Luckily for Garou, he was average at ice skating.

Beatha gladly took the pair of ice skates and laced them up, she took a few steps to stand beside Garou. She sucked at ice skating and only went once. “I’ve only been ice skating once.†She bit her lip, before shrugging. “I guess we’ll see how this goes.†She muttered with a slight lip bite before looking out at the frozen lake.

Garou smiled warmly at the girl as he took off the chains over his body manually, removing his white felt gloves afterwards. He grabbed her right hand with his own left, a palm even warmer than his smile. The green-eyed boy led her right onto Snowberry Lake, pulling her close as he glided slowly across the edge of the icy body of water. The closeness caused him to blush again. "You just have to be careful and concentrate, is all it takes..."