(PP-F4)[Festival Event] Just "Friends"(Complete)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yon made a goofy oof sound when she put her head on his chest, moving his arms from behind his own head and clinging to the covers like a cornered beast. "Um... Beatha... You're awfully close..." The boy began squirming comedically as he struggled to get more relaxed but not shrug his friend off of him.

Beatha paused and forgot that he may have not been used to this and pulled back from him, biting her lips lightly and just simply laid next to him. “I… I’m sorry…†She muttered quietly, it’s been a long time since she’s had any physical contact like this. She let her head rest on the bed, not exactly making eye contact with Yon.

The (currently un-)Chained Werewolf could sense the girl's dissatisfaction. He pulled her back to him softly and began to speak. "It's okay, it feels nice. What did you mean by you not liking to sleep alone? Did your brother cuddle against you at night or something?" He chuckled, but the suggestion weirded him out a bit.

He frowned lightly and looked at her face again. "Ahhhhh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to strike a touchy subject." He pulled her a bit closer, despite his nervous disposition. "I'm... sorry..." Yon began stroking her hair softly, hoping she would start feeling more comfortable in Sword Art Online.

“It’s not your fault…†She murmured quietly and felt him pull her closer, causing her to relax more against him. “It couldn’t be avoided anyway…†She sighed softly and shivered when he began to stroke her hair. It calmed her, it’s like he already knew what to do to make her content. At least for now.

Yon wore a more neutral expression on his face, less sadness but not exactly happiness. He hugged Beatha tightly and yawned, stretching his legs outwards. "Well, right now you're with me, Beatha. Let's discuss more happy things. We need to get to know each other better so we can really connect as friends. What would you like to talk about?" The boy still lightly held her in his arms, two bars of security than kept the horrors of the outside world away.

The gentle lad scrunched his facial features in thought, searching for the right questions about the real world. "So... Do you have any plans when you get out of school?" Yon moved his hands to her right wrist and squeezed lightly, letting her know that he was eager to know. Even if they weren't making real physical contact, it was real enough for them.

He hadn't really thought about the direct next step after high school, but he knew what he wanted to do. "I plan to go into meteorology. I'm really into the weather, and I love the rain. I think snow is gorgeous, personally. Maybe even better than just its liquid form..." He poked her nose a couple of times for fun.

Yon immediately started feeling bad. He seemed to slowly be losing himself within the game, losing his spirit, his will, his drive to go on. But now that he had found Beatha, he had been given purpose once more. And now he was berating her? Even if it was just in his head, he recognized it as a destructive force. Yon let the hurtful thoughts drift out of his head until he could focus on his friend's needs again. "I'm sorry. If we don't make it out of this game, then you won't even have the chance." He caressed her cheek and felt his eyes water ever so slightly. "But don't worry... You're already on your way home..."

She looked up at him and saw the faint watering of his eyes. She managed to smile back at him and gave a light nod. “I guess you’re right.†She sighed softly and let her eyes close again. “I look forward to getting out of this… with you.†She spoke truthfully. Beatha enjoyed being around Yon. She felt different around him, she could trust him.

He nodded. "I hope I can stay here for you, but along the the far road of nobility, sacrifices must be made. Perhaps I will be one of the heroes who give their lives for the cause of freedom..." Yon looked away with a minor sadness, but turned back to smile at her again. He slowly pulled away from her and placed both arms behind the back of his head again. He waited for her to speak again, too tired to continue the conversation on his own terms.