[PP-F4 Quest] Unsleet, Bitter, and Cold (Arekkusu)

I am nothing like you. I hissed and continued to walk. If you don't like who you were in the past them change it! This is the past, it's the present! Do you think I was happy with the way I was in the real world either?! In the real world I was.... I trailed off. I wasn't going to allow myself to tell another person my past just yet, especially not Arek. My head began to spin with thoughts. This was bad, really bad. I then bit my lip and balled up some snow. I threw it at him while I said: If you hate your younger self a.k.a me, then DON'T TALK TO ME! I shouted and stopped where I was. I turned around and wiped my eyes. Right now would not be the time to cry, there wasn't a reason to anyways. Suddenly, the ground started shaking which caused Arek to fall. I held my ground as it appeared, the Avalanche! I sniffled and grabbed my dagger from behind me. I was determined to defeat this thing in a couple hits weather Arek jumped in or not. I raced forward with all my anger, formerly at Arek, now at the Avalanche. I jumped into the air and slashed down the front of it. It didn't do as much damage as I wanted it to but it would suffice for now.

mb_avalanche.png

ID 6743; BD 4+2=6 (+3 Shiv +1 ATH +1 base= 5 Damage)

Kiru 86/86

Arek 57/60 

Avalanche 45/50

Arekkusu then turned around to face the enemy, the Avalanche. His target, there it was. Kiru started off the right by striking it, Arekkusu must do the same. He raised his blade angrily, he hated to be interrupted. Arekkusu ran at the monster, then jumped, trying to climb it. The monster grabbed him though on his way up. Arekkusu felt its grip tighten, causing his body to lose all air and to have his bones cringe too tightly. Arekkusu tried to struggle his way out, but the avalanche was way to strong. It then roared at Arekkusus face, hitting him with a huge amount of snow. It then threw Arekkusu far, causing him to hit the snowy ground with a huge impact. "Argh!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he rolled backwards. "Why...why can't I fight?"

ID: 6744. BD: 4. MD:10

Arekkusu: 54/60

Avalanche: 45/50

Ar- I started to call but remembered that it would mean nothing, just a waste of breath. The impact of the hit made Arek tumble through the air and make a big crash into the snow. While the Avalanche was distracted with throwing Arek I ran up the side of it's arm that it didn't use to throw and attacked it. My dagger didn't go in very deep because the creature was made of ice but I did manage to deal a small amount of damage. I had now taken a little portion of its health, good so far. I jumped off of the arm but in mid air as I fell, I felt something crash into me. The Avalanche had smacked it's ginormous hand just in time to deal some damage to me. I landed a few hundred feet away in the snow. 

ID 6745; BD 4+2=6 (+3 Shiv +1 ATH +1 base= 5 Damage)

Kiru 83/86

Arek 57/60 

Avalanche 40/50 (Deals 3 Damage per hit)

Arekkusu stood up, holding the back of his head with his left hand. That impact gave him a huge headache. Arekkusu saw that Kiru had struck the monster again, maybe Arekkusus accidental sacrifice wasn't for nothing. Arekkusu tried to hit the monster, running towards it. It punchex downwards, trying to smash Arekkusu to the ground, but Arekkusu swung his blade up defensively go avoid that fate. The both of them pushed hard, trying to gain the highest in leverage, neither of them able to do that. Arekkusu felt the ground below him crack. He struggled in this fight, Kiru was fighting it out neatly. Maybe she was actually strong. "H-help!" Arekkusu exclaimed, not being able to get out of the lock, too much Friction holding him down.

Id: 6746. Bd: 2. MD: 3

Arekkusu:54/60

Avalanche:40/50

I got up from the snow bank and charged forward again, not bothering to wipe away any snow that resided on my body. Right before I was about to attack, Arek did. I stopped in my tracks looked for a possible way to attack without getting hurt in the process. The Avalanche and Arek were at a standoff, a test of power, and so far the monster was slowly pushing Arek farther into the snow. I could go to the backside but what if Arek knocks him back, then he'll land on me. If I go forward there's the possibility of being stepped on..I guess I'll just wait for an opening.. I just watched the scene unfold, until he cried for help. My eyes narrowed and my lips formed a tight line. He's asking for help from a person he hates, a lot of nerve...a lot of nerve. I muttered and ran forward, putting my dagger away in the process. I closed my eyes and drove my shoulder into Arek, causing him to get out of the snow. Unfortunately when there was nothing supporting the force of the blow....the Avalanche's attack went straight onto me. I let out a small groan of pain and tried to stand up. I got to one knee then reached behind me for a dagger and let myself rest for a minute.

ID 6747; BD 1 (0 Damage) MD 9 (4 Damage)
Kiru 79/86

Arek 57/60 

Avalanche 40/50 (Deals 3 Damage per hit)

Arekkusu stumbled back as he was shoukdered, but at least the pressure was released, however, Arekkusu saw Kiru take a hit from the monster, not a big hit, but it was still a hit. Arekkusu raised his blade and this time took advantage of the moment. "Don't fail me now." Arekkusu said as if he were talking to the blade. He dragged the blade on the snowy ground, shooting small sparks on the ground. He then just jumped and sliced through the neck of the monster, the back of the neck taking the damage before the throat. Arekkusu then stood back and clenched his teeth. It was bleeding and everything... Then why wasn't he satisfied with the blow?

ID:6754. Bd:9 Bleeding triggered. MD: q

Arekkusu: 54/60

Avalanche: 30/50 Bleeding -3 Dmg for 2 turns.

I opened my eyes, not really remembering closing them to see a shadow. A darkness loomed over the top of me. I looked upwards to see the fist of the Avalanche coming downwards. My eyes widened as I scrambled to my feet and jumped out of the way just in time. I rolled away from the monster when I hit the snow again. This time instead of resting I got the clue not to stay in one place as stood up. I icily glared at the monster, it was really getting on my nerves right now. If I get tossed into the snow one more time I'm going to lose it. I thought and frowned, taking out the dagger I had put away to save Arek. 

ID 6755; BD 1 (0 Damage) MD 5
Kiru 79/86

Arek 57/60 

Avalanche 27/50 (Deals 3 Damage per hit)

Id:6777. Bd: 2. MD: 2

Arekkusu saw the drop of snow hit Kiru and almost slid under the snow to see what happened. He then saw that Kiru barely but still, dodged by rolling put of the way. Arekkusu took this moment and climbed on to of the Avalanches body. Arekkusu then spun his blade behind him as he ran, ready to hit the head. When he jumped, Arekkusu spun in a circular motion with his blade extended out, sort of like a wheel spinning. The Avalanche however turned its head and shot a giant wind as well as snofrom it's mouth. None of it just Arekkusu since his blade drove the wind off, but Arekkusu was launched a huge distance away. Arekkusu landed on the ground with a rough impact, sure landing on his feet, but cracked some of the rocky ground below the snow. "I just need to keep trying." Arekkusu said to himself.

• 2 weeks later...
I stood up in one motion and ran towards the monster. The snow that covered my body had fallen away now as I got closer to the Avalanche. As Arek landed hard in the snow, I sprinted up the arm of the monster. I nearly slipped but I pushed myself further until reaching it's shoulder. I did a handstand sort of movement next. As my feet lifted into the air, my dagger pierced deeper into the icy surface, cracking the shoulder. If you're going to be of any use then distract it! I called to Arek with a poisonous tone, almost a threat. The Avalanche smacked at me but I quickly moved to the back of it's neck and slid down into the snow. 

ID 7552; BD 9  (+2 Base +3 Dagger +1 ATH= 6 Damage) MD 4 (Miss)
Kiru 79/86

Arek 57/60 

Avalanche 21/50 (Deals 3 Damage per hit)

Once again with that same attitude that made himself more likely to spit a retort back. He tried to avoid that fate by clenching his teeth tightly and tightening his grip on his blade. Why should he obey her? He didn't really feel any reason to, especially when all she did for him was give him a hard time for his every action. The snow was intensifying a little bit as the winds shifted even harder, he didn't have time to think about it for now.

He gripped his blade tightly once again. A distraction... And how the hell would he be able to do something so eye catching as to distract a giant snow beast? That was something Kiru knew it seems, and if she had her answer, Arekkusu should have his as well. This time, he looked below towards his Phoenix Wing blade. This was his only chance if he could perform this move correctly. He ran forward towards the monster, ready to sweep it off from the front. Its hand lifted, signalling a smash attack ready. The next response was simple, dodge. The snow monster shot its hand down and smashed its palm towards the ground, landing the hit it needed on Arekkusu. But... Why didn't he feel anything?

Whatever the case, he was acting as a somewhat good ditraction. He lifted the snow hand off of him, depending on every ounce of virtual strength in him. The tug of war between him and snow, he hoped that was a good enough distraction.

ID:7853 Bd:3. Md3