[SP - F1] "Lions go hunting" (Complete)

Official topic theme: Tanzania - Serengeti and Tarangire - Lions go hunting

"Well I have the materials for now, but some xp and col won't hurt" With that in mind, the self-proclaimed "Crowned Lion" Ariel is heading towards the leveling areas around the "Starting City". She slowly makes her way between the city's busy streets at evening. She wanted to continue her IRL custom of training in the evening. Except that here, in case if she did something wrong, her father won't be there to scold her. Instead a angry mob would be there, baring its fangs at her. Kind of like her father did.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She let a small chuckle. She really misses the training sessions with her father, one early in the morning and one in the evening. The noon counting as her personal time. Usually during that time, she would go shopping, play some rpg games involving swordplay( the only kind she played) or training by herself. She even missed participating at fencing championships, not all the time gaining 1st place but still she would get a podium position or some kind of medal. Now the art she had practiced since little was reduced to mere numbers and algorithms in this game. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing as she still retained her IRL reflexes and rapid combat assessment. But she still would've liked to land more damage, like she did IRL, her  swings and stabs were so strong and precise that her father had to change 2 training dummies in order to keep up with her moves. 

But those were all now just pleasant memories, she was at the moment stuck in this "game"... well it wasn't a game anymore since she would die once the HP bar reached 0. The better term would be ...different reality? She looked through her brain for a better term but none crossed her mind. Meanwhile she was near the "Starting City's" northern exit gates. She stopped and looked around but found no other players nearby "This place sure goes a lot quieter once it gets dark, well this way I won't be disturbed". Once she said that she started casually walking towards the closest boar field, as the moon was full, she could enjoy the night.

When a boar came in her line of sight she charged at in , instantly unsheathing her rapier and aiming towards the boars head. Direct hit the boot thing didn't even knew what happened to it, but tried to retaliate furiously. Ariel easily dodged his attack.

ID:6807  BD:10 MD:1

Ariel:13/13

Boar: 1/7 (has 1 dmg)

With a smirk on her face Kayla aims again at the beast's head striking it with pinpoint accuracy. The poor thing didn't knew what happened to is as it exploded into millions of polygons leaving behind quite the loot for a first kill.

ID:6808 BD:10 MD:1 LD:19 

Ariel: 13/13

Boar: -5/7 (dead)

Loot: 1 material && 

Item: Vambraces of Accuracy

Item type : Light Armor 

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 acc
Shop: mob drop

Description : A set of shoulderpads and Vambraces, apparently of silver but made of iron.

She collected the loot then diverted her attention towards her next target. But this boar was prepared for her, as if he'd seen what happened to his unexpecting friend it started charging towards Ariel hitting her then backing up before she could attack it.

ID: 6811  BD:5 MD:7

Ariel: 12/13

Boar: 7/7

She didn't like that so she charged towards it with full speed. But the boar seemed to read her movements and trying to evade her before attacking from the side critically hitting Ariel and knocking her down. But in the process the was was hit bu her blade as well.

ID: 6812  BD:7 MD:10

Ariel: 9/13

Boar: 3/7

She engaged the boar once again once she regained her footing. This time she took a deep beath before thrusting the blade right between the beast's eyes. But the boar had hit her already and they both fell on their back. The boar disappeared into polygons as usual and left behind 1 Boar hide (material) and 35 col.

ID 6818 BD:10 MD:9 LD:17

Ariel:  7/13

Boar: -3/7(dead)

Loot: 1 Material && 35 col

After killing the boar a "Congratulations" message appeared above Ariel head announcing that she reached lvl 6. With her HP bar filled she turned her gaze towards another target. A boar nearby, it might seem repetitive but she attacked it head-on.

ID: 6820 BD:7 MD:7

Ariel: 14/15

Boar: 4/8

The boar lost half the heath but was now even more agile, but still not enough. Ariel wanted to test this new level up and started dashing towards the boar. her blade meet its back before it could get too close to her. The boar disappeared as usual leaving behind only 1 boar hide and 40 col.

ID: 6821  BD:6 MD:5 LD:15

Ariel: 14/15

Boar: 0/8 (dead)

Loot: 1 Material && 40 col

The next target was....you guessed right yet another boar. She went at it with her top speed, but the boar started running away from her under a tree.Its true that it was a full moon, but there the boar was barely visible. She tried to stab it but struck the tree trunk instead. While pulling on her rapier the boar went and attacked her landing a clean hit.

ID: 6824 BD:4 MD:6

Ariel:13/15

Boar: 8/8

As she was stuck in the tree the boar another blow that proved critical. Recovering from the hit Ariel let out a raging cry: "DON'T GET SO FULL OF YOURSELF" the extracted the rapier and stabbed the boar in its belly. Pleased to see it retreating in the shade of the tree.

ID:6825  BD:6 MD:10

Ariel:10/15

The boar continues to evade her hits, it doesn't even show a intent of attacking her. "Ho? did I scare you?S....T...E....A.....K??? I just had one 2 days ago and was dying to try it again, be sure to drop a good meat piece for me, will ya?"

ID: 6830  BD:5 MD:5

Ariel:10/15

It appeared that the last remark angried the boar. This was one tough little fella, she got to give him that. When she missed him, stabbing one of the trees roots instead, the beast immediately attacked her dealing critical damage. "Oh you still got fight in you huh? allow me to respond to that." She then raises her arm to her forehead removing imaginary sweat.

ID: 6832  BD:4 MD:10

Ariel:7/15

Even after she extracted her rapier, the boar was still dodging her strikes." When did killing a little pig like this get so hard, Jesus just die already" she was almost close to her limits. She wanted to kill this little guinea pig and get the loot. That was her only desire now. Even the goal of clearing the game, faded as her focus was 100% on the little creature squirming around and evading her hits.

ID: 6833  BD: 4 MD:2

Ariel:7/15

She was now enraged, this tiny computer generated animal was mocking her. All she wanted was to put it to sleep..permanently! but the little thing was agile and kept evading her swings. After one unsuccessful swing the boar pounced at Ariel and managed to hit her on the side.

ID: 6854  BD:2 MD:6

Ariel:6/15

Now she just wanted to end this... but the thing kept evading her. "Is this really the extend of my skills? missing this horrible creature that hides under the shade of a tree in this full moon night? What happened with me enjoying a nice evening training:(." With that in mind she kept trying to stab the beast one more time while receiving another blow from the side.

ID: 6855 BD:1 MD:6

Ariel:5/15

After 6 missed strikes Ariel was finally able to hit the boar again. But she had to get closer to it by having to walk in the shades where it laid hidden. When she got a glimpse in the corner of her eye that something was moving, she immediately turned and thrusted her rapier with godlike speed. He hit the boar in the back near the tail, but that didn't stop it from slamming into Ariel with all the momentum it gathered. They both rolled on the ground and the boar finally vanished into thousands of polygons while leaving behind only 1 boar hide (material). "After all that work you give me only this? guess you're an prick till the end, huh?"

ID: 6858  BD: 6 MD:9 LD:7

Ariel: 2/15

Boar: 0/8(dead)

Loot: 1 Material

She sat on the ground for a while, gazing at the moon, but also keeping a lookout for any other mob that might want to disturb her. Fortunately there were none nearby, so she continued lying on her back thinking." In the end, I guess I need to train more and get some better items. Damn mechanics, making me feel so powerless." she then raises her hand and makes a gesture as if grabbing the full moon."But I will not lose, I'll become stranger, I'll use the game mechanics to my advantage then I'll join the "Front lines", ultimately becoming a "Clearer" so that I can return to father and resume my career. 

After a while Ariel got up and started walking towards the city."I'll come back tomorrow".