(OP-F4) A Streak Of Blue Among All Of The White

"I thank you for inviting me, but I'm sitting this one out. There honestly is no reason to join in. I'm sure you guys could get this fight." Shinex was trying to encourage them. He continued to look around for more wolves in case they'll come to assist the attacked one. He noticed one of the guys giving off his opinion on attacking the wolves and one of the girls disagreeing. I'm gonna sit this "discussion" out. Unless they drag me into it. Shinex doesn't mind telling his opinion. He'll only tell what he thinks if somebody asks. He doesn't really care though. He just continued to make sure other mobs aren't around.

Drake looked at the other players, who had backed off to watch the fighting and decided that he would attempt to fight after the wolf recovered. He took sevreal steps back and sheathed his sword, saying, "Since there's so many of us, we gotta give it a fighting chance, right?" He smiled, but felt pity for the wolf, which stood absolutely no chance. This battle had gone from unfair to unnecessary in mere moments.

Shinex saw the blue haired boy back down along with the girl. He was annoyed by the two's decision. He looked at the other two who were still fighting and noticed their cloth clothing. "I swear if one more person backs down then I'm coming into the fight. I don't trust letting someone 1v1 this wolf." Shinex started to glare at the dire wolf and then stared at the two players who are still fighting. "I'm sure you two can handle it. Just a few hits and it's done for." Shinex stopped watching the area and started watching the fight. I don't understand why people are backing down like that. Just finish off the wolf. It's not that much of a big deal. I will finish it off myself if I have to.

Azide looked and noticed it was considerably more spacious around here than it'd been just a few minutes ago. "Well, at least this gives me a little more elbow room to work with." He glanced back at the girl and the blue-scarfed player, who appeared to have resigned to just watching for the last leg of the fight. What had potentially been a five person beat down now looked more like an almost-reasonable fight. "If you two are standing down, I'm just gonna go ahead and do my thing." Sensing no objections, Azide set his sights on the sole remaining wolf and ran forward, aiming straight for it's heart. Or rather, where it's heart would be, if it weren't simply a heartless, mindless and soulless enemy in an online video game. Eager to test out a move from his earlier training, he sprang into the air, spinning once in the distance between himself and his target. Intending to deliver a crippling blow to the wolf, Azide swung his rapier in an arc in a manner that complemented his aerial rotation. Each and every aspect of the routine had been carefully rehearsed and analyzed countless times. What he hadn't accounted for, however, was the wind that pelted his eyes with just enough snow to blind him long enough to miss his chance. He tumbled against the ground a couple of times but immediately regained his composure, wiping himself off with his sleeve. He turned toward the only other remaining player participating in the scuffle. "I'm just gonna say this now, but don't even think of leaving."

ID: 7080
BD: 5 (miss)
Damage = 0

Air 14/13 health points
Azide 7/7 health points

Dire wolf 2 8/8 health points {2/2 rounds distracted}
  • 2 weeks later...

Air glared at the player who'd decided at last minute to back out, but honestly let the glare go and nodded her head slightly at their decision. The wolf was still an animal... and Air loved animals whether they were in a virtual reality video game or not. "I wasn't planning to." Air snapped at Azide, frowning a little. It's not his decision! If I wanted to leave I would... but I don't. Still... the nerve of some players. She rolled her blue eyes and held up her rapier, ready for a fight.

ID = 7686 Battle Dice = 1 Craft Dice = 10 Loot Dice = 6 Mob Dice = 2

Unfortunately her attack missed, though it was obvious that the simple swing of her sword and the flick of a wrist wasn't going to cut it. She stepped back and motioned for Azide to prepare for his chance to strike. While stepping away from the battle zone Air began swinging the rapier in her hand again, wanting to get a good feeling of her weapon.

-Party-

Air 14/13 health points {wolf misses}

Azide 7/7 health points

-Enemy-

Dire Wolf 2 8/8 health points {1/2 rounds distracted, Air misses}

Jace walked around floor four out in the open. He had out his starting blade. He had mostly stuck out into hiding after Ruri had really gotten at him. Sheesh... It was harsh. He seen a single party fight a single wolf that was weak. The players looked confident and strong. He had hidden in floor four for a while and he had on all white. Too get a closer look, he slid into a place where it would be hard for the players to spot. He didnt want to make contact. He hoped that everyone still thought he was dead. He had a urge to bring out his blade. The player might make fun of him for lack of equipment. He had gotten rid of it all after the incident.

ID: 7725 LD: 15

Shinex looked around the area just to make sure wolves weren't around. After looking around, he noticed an outline somewhere. We're not alone. He pretended that he didn't see anything. Instead, he was just cautious on whoever was there. Hopefully he doesn't know that I've spotted him. Shinex barely looked at the hidden player's location. He made it look like he didn't see anyone at all. Those two need to hurry up and kill that wolf. I can't see the guy so well in this blizzard. All I see is his outline. If he's a player killer then we may be screwed. Shinex focused most of his attention on the fight. He would wait if the hidden player would do anything.

Azide threw his hands in front of his face. "Whoa, simmer down there! Just a bit of banter, no need to worry," he remarked with a shrug. He looked over to the girl, noticing her slight frown. "Ah well, I'm sure she'll probably get over it." He swung his rapier around a few times in his hand before shifting his grip around to make it a more comfortable hold. I can't quite put my finger on it, but for some reason I'm feeling particularly weak today. Something's not quite right here. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the mattress or something...

He watched as the girl swung rather lightly at the wolf and missed, almost as if she were reluctant to injure the creature. "Hey!" he called. "Put some strength into it next time!" Upon being called up to take over, Azide ran at the wolf and made an attempt to skewer it from the side, but missed completely as the wolf crouched under it before shifting itself in an effort to lunge at him. Luckily, however, it sprang a bit too far towards the left, and landed a few feet short of him. "Sorry!" he called to the girl. "I must be having a bad day!" He gestured her to come over for another swing.

ID: 7727
BD: 2 (Miss)
MD: 1 (Miss)

Damage taken (Azide) = 0 (Miss)
Damage taken (Dire Wolf) = 0 (Miss)

Air HP: 14/13 
Azide HP: 7/7

Dire Wolf 2 HP: 8/8

Jace watched as one of the boys looked around to see if there was anything coming. He paused at Jace's place the moved on. Maybe he didnt notice? The other boy of the party attacked the wolf. He struck at the wolf. He missed and the wolf attacked him, but sprang to far to the left. This battle might take longer than he thought... He watched the one man looking around. Jace was well camouflaged. Easy to hide. He reached down for the starting sword. He hopped up and walked away from the group. He looked down on the other side of the hill. A small group of wolves were charging this way. Crap he thought. He slid down the hill and landed in the wolves way. "No!" The wolves snarled at him.

Jace 31/31

Wolf 8/8

Wolf 8/8 Base attack 2

• 7 months later...