[PP-F1-2] The great floor tour!

(F~1)

"Today's the day! Man I hope other performers come join in that be awesome!" I said as I slung my guitar around my back.

The information brokers told me people would defiantly show for my performances now all I have to do is show up on my end. I looked around my shop one last time before heading out. It's early in the morning now I expect to be on floor 9 by midnight. I wasn't particularly worried about the shop I mean no one ever comes in anyways. But that's about to change after today's tour. I left the shop heading towards the center of the town were all that commotion happened the first day in this game. Along the way I decided I needed a good entrance so I began climbing to the rooftops and proceeded to the center of the town of beginings. Now free running on the rooftops I can see the huge crowd of players assembled at the town center. It's almost enough to make me lose it. My NPC free runner buddy ran by and I got a high five from him which actually made me feel a little better. Now coming to the center of town the crowd was much bigger than I expected it to be. I paused for a second on the last rooftop looking down at the crowd.

"Alright... Showtime... Are you guys ready to hear to some music!" I whispered to my self then yelled the second part out to the crowd gaining there attention.

The crowd erupted into cheering making me feel a thousand times more confident. I now just decided my grand entrance. I took a few steps back then sprinted forward and leaped off the rooftop into the crowd. The crowd of people actually caught me well considering its a game and were in a safe zone it's not that big a deal. The crowd then proceeded to carry me to the center of the town square. When I landed on my feet finally facing the crowd It felt very surreal.

"Alright now that's what I call an entrance!" I yelled out to the crowd which cheered in response.

"Ok ok so before I get started I would like to say thank you! Oh and if any of the info brokers sold you tickets tell me after the show so we can jump them and get your money back! I joked to the crowd which laughed back.

"This first song is an original I wrote for all of you brave brave players." I said as I began strumming the guitar.

"12 months past away oh oh oh! Let me outta this game..." I began to sing as the crowd cheered.

Azide had been casually strolling through town, having recently leveled up high enough to begin participating in guild activity. He wasn't too interested in take order from anybody- which immediately disqualified joining one. His train of thought was interrupted by some particularly loud, yet interesting chatter. "A live musical performance? In Aincrad?" thought Azide, hearing a group of players nearby discussing a concert of some sort. He held a hand to his chin and stroked it. "I suppose I appreciate music just as much as the guy... I wonder how many of the classics they'll be performing?" He wondered. He thought back to memories of sitting in on symphony and orchestra performances. True, he'd always snuck away during intermissions after excusing himself to the restroom, but he thought he'd grown quite a deal since then. "This is actually quite sophisticated for a place like SAO- I'm impressed. I wonder if they'll be playing any Tchaikovsky?" He decided he would check it out, promising to attend after finishing up a few errands around town.

Hours later...

The closer Azide came to the specified location, the more free-spirt-looking the people around him tended to be. "I had no idea they were into these types of concerts. Times are changing here in Aincrad," he reflected. When he finally reached the center of town, he noticed there were no instruments or suits or conductors anywhere to be seen, but the crowd was quite large. He nudged a guy to standing to his left. "I think they must be a little late today huh?" he remarked. Suddenly, he heard a voice call out from the top of a nearby building and looked up, just in time for the guy to land right on top of him. He felt himself get knocked to the ground, while the crowd around him excitedly caught the figure and carried him off somewhere. He picked himself up before the crowd could trample him. "That guy better be glad this is a safe zone," he thought as began pushing his way through the crowd to get to the front.

Having just finished up his crafting for the day, Oikawa headed out to see what kind of adventure awaited him today. I wonder if i should go train to day for today? Getting almost killed by boars is pretty enticing he thought as he rolled his eyes. Rather sheepishly, he headed for the town square. I wonder if Sindon or Susano are around? I haven't seen them in ages. Haha then again I haven't been the most active guy in the last few weeks. Ahh Miss Susano, where art thou? Having lost himself in thought, Oikawa hadn't realized he had walked straight into the ever so crowded town center. 

"...Are you guys ready to hear to some music!" shouted some figure above him. Snapping out of his daze, Oikawa looked up just in time to see the guy jump off the roof and land into the jeering and cheering crowd. That guy is lucky its a safe zone, what if no one caught him? Oikawa decided he'd go see what all the fuss is about. Pushing his way to the front, he waited for the guy to do something.