Scouting for Talent (Potential guild being formed)

Hey there, Azide here! Or at least, the person writing him, haha. Anyways, I'm interested with having my character start up a new guild. As of this post, I barely meet the minimum level/post requirement to apply, true, but that's perfectly in line with the guild's concept. 

So for the sake of informing anyone who's interested, the guild will be named "New Order", and will attempt to serve as an organization targeted towards recruiting less experienced members. It recognizes that lower leveled players have momentum on their side, and are bound to grow at a faster rate than the higher leveled players. Taking advantage of this, the guild hopes to shake up the guild scene by leveraging activity and numbers over seniority and experience, while at the same time hoping to work along side it as well.

That's the basic concept, so just let me know if you'd be interested in taking part in its creation! I'll be needing at least three other people in order to begin it.

Thanks for reading,
Azide

I'd like to join but I'm not much of a help anyway on battles, I'll be the guild's "Mystogan-type" member collecting materials and always everywhere if I ever I'll get approved.

No problem at all, Crozeph. S1 recognizes the importance of all types of contributions- all are just as valuable, and there's a certain strength in numbers. We'll get you integrated with the group straight away! 

Guild Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6081-square-one/#entry367991 (Note there was a change in the name at the end, haha)

((Less formally, we'd love to have you in the guild, Crozpeh!))