[OP-F2] <<Earning a Living>> The Alchemist Rises [COMPLETE]

Raeyliff looked at Azide and shrugged. "I don't feel any different...wait. Yes, there's a change. I can now look at these plants and herbs and identify them as well as identify their basic uses. I can't mix them with my eyes, but I can put them together and I'm pretty sure some sense of mine will tell me what to crush and what to mix and when and how." he said, grinning. "Other than that, I just feel pretty much the same." he said, looking at Hohenheim.

"Now what?" Raeyliff asked.

"Go and open your shop. I'll give you some materials to start off but that's all I can do. You have to go on off on your own and start building for yourself a name." he answered, looking at Raeyliff, and then he looked at Azide. "As for you, you do the same, unless you still need to learn how to become an alchemist." he finished. He smiled a little before saying. "It's nice to see young children like you so interested in alchemy. I'm sure you'll come up with amazing things. If you ever need to research, you can come over at any time. It's been a pleasure having you here." he said, looking at the ground. Raeyliff grinned. "It was nice meeting you too, old man. See you later." he said, taking Azide with him outside the shop. After some time, he looked at Azide. "So I guess that's it? We part ways?" he asked.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azide nodded, "That'll be interesting to see for myself. It shouldn't be too long, however. Just have to finish up a few loose ends actually, and we'll be good to go." He looked back to Hohenheim and nodded at the man as well. "I'll most definitely be doing both of those things as swiftly and promptly as possible, sir." Azide bowed as the two exited the apothecary shop. He looked back at Raeyliff and chuckled. "Maybe for now, but not forever." He pulled up the SAO interface and tapped away until reaching the friend list, sending the other player an invite. "We have to keep in touch, Joe. As some of the few alchemists around, I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other a great deal! But for now, this is where I'll be taking my leave." He reached out to shake the other player's hand, then smiled. The two finished exchanging their greetings, with Azide headed off to an inn to spend the night. "But tomorrow, I'll power through and taking my own first step into alchemy." Soon, he disappeared from view.

Raeyliff accepted the invite and shook Azide's hand. "Until next time, then, Nouel. Let's keep in touch through messages. Let me know what you're doing and what you've discovered as time goes by, as I will tell you what I find as well." he smiled. After seeing Nouel walk away, he walked away himself, going over to the town square of the second floor to see a suitable place to open his shop. "Here...or back in Floor 1....or up at Floor 3 or 4...no, not Floor 4. Too cold, unsuitable for alchemy work. Potions might freeze over." he said aloud. He looked around at the plants around him and concentrated to find out more about them and their uses. He wasn't interested in getting anything yet though. Until he built up his shop, he would have to go and start off with whatever he had, or whatever the rewards of this quest were.

QUEST COMPLETED: EARNING A LIVING

REWARDS: ALCHEMY PROFESSION (RAEYLIFF)

800 COL (400 FOR RAEYLIFF, 400 FOR AZIDE)