[PP-F1] A Reunion of Legends [For All Older Players]

If you were an older player (You know what I mean) then join in. Players that I can think of are invited: Nikki, Clarence, Shanok, Kiru, Zelrius, Elyth, Ryu, Zero, Miaki, etc. If you were amonst that list or know you should be in it, feel free to join. If you aren't sure, please message me.

As Daeron looked around, the room of the inn was empty. Nobody there but an NPC tavern keeper. He had thought of the days where all the symbolic players were once in the same room. The good days. It wasn't until he sent out messages to every older player he could think of that he told the bartender to smash out a dozen drinks.

Daeron got up and began to shift about furniture so that there would be room for the gathering, more like a reunion of the legends. It wasn't until he had a crazy idea that he would announce once everybody arrived. At the same time, he pondered about why an inn is randomly in the wilderness.

Zelrius swaggered into the room of invitation. The blonde boy stood, relaxed and arrogant as ever. He took no modesty in his choice of clothing today, Deciding to be dressed in the dark blue with golden seamed and edged coloring, his bowtie being a perfect white against his neck. The blood Buccaneer had his right hand relaxed at his side, while the other rested on the maroon and sky blue handle of the twinfire sword. Shoes, nice and shiny clicked together as he looked about the empty room. Zelrius saw Daeron, and greeted his old friend as formally as ever. "Salutations and Greetings there, Daeron. How fairs you? Any news as of late?" The Blood Buccaneer's voice coming out smooth and calm, Just as the boy had practiced time and time again. It had been some time since the arrogant one known as Zelrius had actually talked to Daeron prior to the boss raid of Floor 9. Naturally, Zelrius made himself right at home, Finding a place to sit and slouch down in his chair, which ruined his formal stance in which he had held on to up to this point.

Daeron nodded his head as a greeting and finished any last arrangements. "Not bad. Still orange. I've yet to do that redemption quest." he said as he grabbed two ales and brought the glass mugs over to the table. Daeron drank from it, and then licked his lips afterwards to remove the "foam-stashe".

As he set the cold, glass mug on the table, he could see the pearls of water condensating down the glass and onto the table, forming a ring on the wood, amongst many others that never got fully cleaned and eventually stained the tables. Turning his attention back to his old friend, he returned the question. "As for you? I haven't seen you since... forever!" he said, completely playing off the fact that he can't remember.

Outside a cold storm raged on. Snow was pouring in from all around and it looked as though no one was going to go anywhere today. Not that Nikki, or Miaki had any reason to go anywhere. The pair had retreated together from the bustle of the front lines some time ago, and had since taken up a small cabin on floor 4. It was quiet and out of the way, warm, and simple. That's all she had wanted. Between the pair they could have easily afforded something better, but they had made the choice to go small and sweet. 

Nikki was curled up on a window ledge with a warm fur throw wrapped tightly around her. On a table next to her sat a cup of hot chocolate, and in her hand was a book. She had been spending the day reading. It had been something she wanted to do for a long time, but had just not found the time. It was kind of crazy, the pair had retreated away from the chaos of the front lines, and rather than relax had been busier than ever. They had going on walks in the snow, playing all day, and generally just having fun. It had actually taken a snow storm of massive proportions to snow them in before they got that time to settle down. 

Nikki took a sip of her hot chocolate and as she did she was shocked as a message appeared in her inbox. She hesitated a moment while holding her cup to her mouth. No one had messaged her in weeks, and now suddenly out of the blue she had received something. She finished her sip and put down her cup. with a quick flick she opened her menu, and pulled up her private messages. Inside was a single message from a player known as Daeron. She knew him, or at least had the pleasure of working with him on a previous boss fight. He was a PKer, under normal circumstances she would have tried to have him arrested, but he had held his own in the fight, protected several players and generally made an effort to improve. It was strange that he had message her now. The pair had never really spoken.

The message was simple, it was calling all the "Legendary players" to a meeting. Nothing specific. It was intriguing and flattering all at the same time. She had never considered herself a legendary player, but she had been invited so she was clearly considered to be one. She smiled to herself and put down her book. She stood up for a moment and walked over to the love seat where Miaki had been sitting. As he did she grabbed her mug. "Hey Hun. I just got a message from Daeron. He is asking all the legendary players to meet him on floor 1" She took a sip from her cup and posted the message so Miaki could see it. "looks like we're invited"

Within the hour Nikki walked through the door to the tavern. Miaki was beside her and the pair were hand in hand. As her normal she had her blue hair hanging low, and She wore a simple knee length blue dress. She looked around and caught sight of Daeron. A smile crossed her lips as she began walking towards the man who had invited her out. She was happy to see that he was alive and well. It wasn't until she go to the re arranged furniture that she caught sight of another player. Zelrius. She froze on the spot and felt her hands tighten up into fists. She had forgotten that one was now clamped tightly around Miaki's hand. The last time she had seen Zel she had lost control of herself and attacked him. She had had her reasons, but had thought she had managed to work through her anger, but apparently she had not.

She hesitated another moment all the while shooting Zel a nasty look. Once satisfied that he was aware of her displeasure she turned her gaze back to Daeron. Her expression instantly softened but fists remained clenched. "Daeron... I haven't seen you since floor 8. I'm glad to see your ok." She said politely as she released Miaki's hand and walked over to their host giving him a quick hug. She pulled up a seat next to him with an empty seat for Miaki to sit in on her other side.

Miaki was sitting across from his lovely wife Nikki, writing away into a documented linked to his <<NerveGear>> hardware. The nerve gear came with an in-game function that allowed for note taking and since the retreating from society with his wife Miaki took time to use the function. A transparent display floated in front of him with a holograhpic keyboard which his hands hovered over. His hands danced over the keyboard as the text appeared on the screen. What he was of a fantasy story from another world and time. Writing was something he wasn't a fan of in his past life on the outside and retreating from the world with his love gave him a reason to try it, much to his wife's inspiration and amusement. The display read...

She spoke in the tongue of elves. Of course she would being a Drow herself. Miaki turned his head ever so slightly trying to not show any sign of surprise that he may have experienced from her waking from slumber. Instead he relaxed his body and knelled down in front of the fire. Grabbing the bowl that the Drow had used earlier, he began to fill it with the food from the pot on the fire. "You have my thanks friend." He said in their shared tongue. His voice was raspy and it was clear that he hadn't spoken in a few days or had anything to drink to ease his throat. He had been pushing himself for sometime and the signs were all there.

The food in the pot was still warm. He felt that much through the bowl. Bringing the bowl to his face and letting it fill his senses he spoke in a low, strained voice. "My name is Miaki." Looking at the Drow he noticed her holding up her shield which caused him to look at the bow in his other hand. "This is not for you." He said with an inhale thinking of his primary target as he laid the bow on the earthen soil and knelled. He sipped the bowl and tasted the contents. It was heavenly to his taste. A simple stew made out in the woods tasted like a gourmet meal to him. "This," He said looking at the bowl he was holding up. "was something I needed badly. And to that I owe you."

Noticing Nikki moving through the semi-transparent screen, he gave a small half smile and reread for grammar and accuracy. He slowed down and tracked Nikki's movements with his eyes as she moved around the space and came beside him. She showed him the message, whose alert he had ignored, and suggested that they should attend the meeting or gathering of players. Her idea struck him as a surprise but one he was up wasn't against. He loved the life he had and what had become of it. He was in a secluded space and able to live. Before he went off the grid he felt himself getting too big in world and so he and Nikki vanished from it.

"looks like we're invited" She said as she showed him a message from Daeron. Miaki read the message and then looked at her with a perplexed looked. He felt reluctant but willing to go with. He looked down at his black turtleneck long sleeve and slacks and went with it. It was something comfortable and fitting for his life on the fourth floor. He waved the display he had shut it. Aside from the turtleneck and slacks he had nothing else on his person. Shortly later, he and Nikki were walking through the designated meeting place holding hands as they walked in. He wasn't sure what to expect from this meeting but knew it would be interesting never the less. As they walked in, he felt the tension of Nikki's grip before she saw the reason for it. Zelrius. The last time he saw that man Nikki had beat the ever-loving crap out of him to the point where multiple players had to restrain the two. Daeron was in the room as well. He gave a silent two-finger salute to the two men in the room. It would appear they were early and he wasn't sure how the others would react to this sudden appearance.

As Nikki approached him and gave him a quick hug, which he returned with open arms. Once she sat down, Daeron looked over at Zerius, whom she had given a cold, sharp glare. "Wow. I can feel the tension I can literally grab it." he said before changing subjects. After clearing his throat, Daeron smiled, seeing old faces still alive. "How have you and Miaki been? I haven't seen you in ages." he said as he offered both of them a drink.

It was odd. Seeing these people after his long period of isolation as well as their own periods of alone time. Taking another sip of his ale, the foam had dispersed and no longer occupied half of his mug. He set it down, inside of the water ring that had formed earlier. "I've honestly missed all of you. I do hope the others show. I want to share an idea that I just recently thought of right before Zel arrived." he said with an excited tone.

Nikki cast another glare towards Zelrius as Daeron mentioned the tension. He had been there the last time the pair had been in a room together, he had seen the fight, heard the words. Nikki was not one to get over something like that so quickly, Zelrius had endangered so many people in so many ways and everyone seemed to over look it. Either they were afraid of him or just didn't care enough about their own survival. She wasn't afraid of him, she had proven her strength against him, and when he had attacked her she had deflected it entirely. To her he was just a man with a big sword and a complex to match. Still there was not much she could do now, they were in an Inn, and that was a guaranteed safe zone. 

She maintained her glare for another moment or so before breaking her gaze and turning back to Daeron. He had asked how they had been. He had also offered them a drink. She smiled politely as she took her drink in hand. "We've been alright. We decided to take a break and get to know each other better after scouting out the boss room on floor 9." She stopped for a moment to dwell on the thought. She had in her heart wanted to fight the boss, she had wanted to be there with the front liners advancing through the floors. They were probably miles ahead now. But despite that she had chosen to sneak away with her at the time Fiance to relax. She reflected on their time together, the nights they spent and the days wasted. A small blush appeared in her cheeks reflecting her fond memories. "We've gotten married and become very close." She said at last.

"How has it been on the front lines? how did the Hydra go?" She asked curiously. taking a sip from her glass.

It was a dark night, fairly cold outside as well. Floor 4 was looking like a winter wonderland but nothing seemed to please the boy known as Ryu anymore. People have become way too...out there for me and they could never go back on the things that ive seen and done. Ive watched friends die and ive also watched them betray me right before my very eyes. There was a sense that something was wrong and it was never going to get better. With my hands at my sides, i leaned against the tree i had chosen to rest my head at for the night but for some reason things seemed off. I couldnt help but notice that the town was closer, maybe i would actually sleep inside this time around. As i wandered the deserted plains of ice and snow i happened to stumble upon a city in the middle of nowhere but it was a safe zone i had never visited before. 

As i entered the town a message popped into my inbox. It was from Daeron...whom i had only ever dealt with once. He helped when i got that pendent from the quest i dont even remember what it was called anymore, which i never got to give to anyone, so now it just sits in my inventory wasting away while i wander the land in search of someone to give it to. Anyway, i decided to give it a read through inviting me to something called "the Reunion of Legends". Why would someone invite me to something so trivial, it seemed like someone as a PKer would invite the legends so he could kill them and show the game that he was a greater threat than that man Vile. 

What is this nonsense? I asked myself as i continued to read through the message. Why would i EVER join these people...they all abandoned me. Sure some of them helped me and then what happened...they disappeared forever...i really only remember Zel...and Shark...and Clarence...oh and Shanny...but thats about it...whatever. 

I closed out of the message system and waited a moment before getting up out of my chair and walked down to the main city and teleported to the Town of New Beginnings. I wandered the forest until i found the entrance to the inn in which i was invited to with the rest of these so called "legends".

I opened the door silently and and walked over to a quiet corner and avoided speaking to anyone upon entering the building nor did i make my presence known. I sat at a tabe in the back most corner facing away from the group hoping to not be noticed knowing that eventually someone would point me out but no one here or in that list knows that i am the Vice Commander of the KoB. I kept quiet and hoped to not be talked to.

Miaki looked at the ale and scrunched his face at it. He had no interest in it and raised a finger to the NPC brunette woman behind the bar, "Just a water." He said to her and waited for the NPC to bring him a glass of water. He picked up the glass and felt the cold perspiration from on his hand. As he brought the glass to his lips he felt the cooling liquid go down his throat and bring a relieving sensation to him. He let Nikki lead the conversation with Daeron and watched her with concern as she saw Zelrius in the room. The last time he could think of them seeing each other was the eighth floor boss fight. A damn difficult one it was too. Nikki had clocked Zelrius and the two were at each other's throats. That moment of sheer intensity left an odd atmosphere to the room as the players that day awkwardly left their separate ways. And that felt like ages ago. He heard Nikki asking about the progress of the floor clearing and stopped drinking his glass to catch a look at Daeron's expression in response to the question. While being a recluse from the rest of the world Miaki didn't keep track of the progress of the floors. What he heard about them was only what he may have overheard the few times he was in town and heard someone talk about it. He had wanted nothing to do with it for a while. He and Nikki had had enough. Looking down at the wedding band on his ring finger he shifted his eyes back at the two talking and then gave Zel a silent nod with his head in hello. He wasn't in the mood for talk. Atleast not yet. He wanted to gauge the air first and test things out.

Zelrius only pleasantly smiled and gave a cool uncaring stare to Nikki and Miaki as they did what it was they were up to. This was Zelrius's true nature; Never a care in the world, Never giving one Rat's rear about much anything, as long as he remained on top, Though most everyone who was invited to this little meeting had already long known that. Still, He remembered the Boss fight, And that was the main force in driving him to his current state, Which was to become so powerful, No one would ever make a fool of him again. Zelrius laughed a little, remembering the Floor Eight boss fight, And how they were stuck on Floor nine until recently. One thing did spark interest in Zelrius. As he glanced over to Miaki, it would seem that the man had given a slight nod, to which Zelrius returned, quickly returning to his earlier set on task. While going through his inventory, Zelrius stated "Floor Nine boss fight was hell. I planned, Daeron led, Most everything went according to plan other then the death of a particular lesser minded. Teach those damn pieces of trash known as low levels to stay out of our way" All this said as apathetically and flat as possible, Because this is how The Blood Buccaneer really felt about the whole ordeal. "Nevertheless, Dearest Styx, Is it Styx still? Miaki have you not had the overly dramatic and time wasting ceremony yet? Regardless of which, I am talking to you Woman. I have a little gift for you," Zelrius said as he pulled out a bag of col, placing two Silver coins in the top of the pouch and tossing it to Nikki.

Daeron cleared his throat at the gesture of Zelrius. He gave him a sharp glance, that sent the message for him to knock it off before she knocks him out again. He had now realized that maybe this may not be going as smoothly as it went out to be in his head. Daeron wanted nothing more than a friendly get together and here they were, ready to rip one another's heads off. Perhaps it was the aura that was radiating from Zel that was causing such troubles right now, but he knew if this kept up, there'd be one less player in Aincrad by the end of the night.

"Zel, maybe it's best that you don't... engage." he said to him, giving a faint smile towards Nikki. "Anyways, to answer your question. Floor 9 was a true challenge. It's a shame we haven't made much progress yet. This is where this idea of mine set in. We should prepare a search party of the top players. We will go in to scout the boss and we will do everything. Well, that is once it's found in the future. If Miaki wants to take reigns again and lead raids be my guest, though I won't mind doing it either." he suggested towards the room of players.

That was when he had finally noticed Ryu, whom had made an entrance as well. "Another well-known face around here. That's good. It shows you guys haven't removed me from your friends rosters yet, or blocked me entirely. Regardless, make yourself at home, friend." he said, though he didn't actually know him all that well.

Returning his attention to the table he was at, he took another fair gulp of his beverage, nearing him towards intoxication by the sip. Luckily, Daeron wasn't easily intoxicated. Daeron then thought of the next subject to speak about. "Oh right... Congrats on your wedding." he said nearly forgetting what she had said only moments ago. "I'm glad you two lasted. Unlike me, haha." he laughed away at his own joke, but the comedic moment had only lasted a moment and it faded away rather quickly, along with his smile.

Despite Nikki's question directed at Daeron, Zelrius had been the first to answer. His description was vague, and sharp, it lacked concern or care in any form. He had planned the raid, and Daeron had overseen it? She took a sip from her cup as Zelrius spoke, and choked as he so casually mentioned that someone died. A tremor erupted in her body, and she suddenly felt queasy. She placed the cup down, as the color slowly faded from her face. Someone had died? By this point she had not even heard the callous remark about low level trash. All she could think about was that someone had lost their life during the fight while Miaki and herself had been nestled away safe and sound. A sudden pang of guilt washed over her as she bean to feel that her own absence had been the cause for the death.

It was Zelrius's addressing her specifically that snapped her out of her own thoughts. Dearest Styx he had called her in an almost mocking tone. I have a gift for you, he had said. She was shocked, taken aback and very confused. She remembered the last thing he had tried to give her, a stab wound, what could he possibly have now. Her first thought was to pop her menu and equip her gear, to be ready for a fight, but they were in a safe zone, it was pointless. Thats when she saw him produce a bag, he opened it a moment and she could see it full of Col. What kind of trick was this. He dropped in two silver coins in it that he had had on his person, and then tossed it too Nikki. She caught it looking confused and opened the bag. She couldn't tell how much money was actually in the bag by looking at it, but on top she could see two unique coins. They were silver in color other wise they were not unlike the coins in the bag. It took her a moment to realize what they were, but when she did her eyes went wide. "You... You kept them?!" Her voice was quiet and shaky, in truth she was shocked that he had held onto these for so long. These were the coins she had given him that day on floor 8. His price for crossing the river, it was her own unique death sentence. He had actually still had them. Had she made an impression on him? had he actually felt something?

Her attention was snapped up as Daeron began to speak. She was still pale, and shaking a little harder now, but she turned to him as he addressed Zelrius, and then began speaking of the battle. He was evasive in stating that the battle was a challenge, and soon after suggested a level clearing party be organised. This is why he called the Legends here, to surge ahead and push the floors as a group of Elites. She took a second giving the idea some thought. In a way it made sense, to group up the better players for the good of the community and dominate each floor as a combined effort. Lives would be saved and real progress could be made. Daeron had even suggested Miaki could Lead it. 

Daeron suddenly changed focus and addressed another party in the room. A man had arrived and pulled up a seat a bit from the group. Daeron clearly knew him and had invited him, so he was clearly one of the so called legendary players as well. In a hurry Nikki stood up still clutching the Bag of Col in one hand, and Miaki's hand in the other. She had wanted to address the newcomer formally. The man sat alone, tucked away with his back to the group, Nikki could not see his name or guild information displayed and for a moment she thought he might be an NPC. Still she nodded her head at the individual, not that he could see, and spoke. "I can't say I've met you before. I am Nikki Styx." One could tell now that her composure had returned, but traces of the previous shock still lingered in her tone.

She waited for the man to respond, but found that Daeron was the first to speak. Congratulating the pair on their wedding. She turned to face him again, casting one more glance over her shoulder at the solo player in the corner. She smiled now, as she remembered that day. Her light blue dress, the beautiful weather, the first married kiss. It had been a magical day. "Thank you..." Before she could say anything else Daeron interjected with his own joke about how he was glad they had lasted unlike him. He then laughed at his own words before his smile faded. It had been a rather awkward comment and Nikki herself even felt a little bad for him. "Um, yeah... Anyways... You mentioned a raiding party idea?" She said trying to steer the conversation away from this uncomfortable moment. She sat down tightening her grip on Miaki's hand.

There were things that needed to change, they had left and someone died. Nikki leaned in towards Miaki and whispered for only him to hear. "We need to talk, we can't hide anymore..."

As i was addressed without wanting to be i continued to act like i didnt hear anyone speaking to me. If i was thought of to be an NPC that would be just swell but there was no way in hell that Daeron had noticed me after only seeing me once. I coninued to act as cool as possible until a female voice rang out of no where. Her name was Nikki Styx as she had just announced but i pretended not to here her. Instead i focused on the rest of the conversation only to listen and not say anything and at this rate i was going to continue to stay noticed. I left the inn for just a moment, only to equip the Cloak of Darkness and the Boots of the Shadow Dragon giving me a bonus to my hiding skill (whilst de-equipping the KoB gauntlets and Chestplate). I crept back inside and sat right back where i was practically invisible to the human eyes anymore. I didnt want to be noticed i just wanted to see where this was going and the longer i could stay hidden the longer i would be able to eavesdrop making them think i had left like any old NPC would have.

What a bunch of bloody morons...none of these people deserve my forgiveness, nor do i remember any of them except for Zelrius and if he knew i was here, i would NEVER hear the end of it. i spoke inside my own head watching the group from the distance as if i was going to murder them all some how, which would never happen. 

Though Zelrius noticed Ryu, The boy had now completed any Business he had in this room anymore. Of Course originally, Zelrius had no Idea that Miaki and Nikki would be here, and before they arrived, he had no care. But, In their Arrival, Zelrius settled his faults with the woman and curtly greeted the man, And now, any party and pleasantry The Blood Buccaneer had left in him was gone. The boy stuck around a little while longer, Listening to conversation transpire and sipping only gently from his drink. The blonde didn't take much drink in, even if it was allowed for underaged in SAO, Because the last time he did that, He woke up the next morning a PKer with a passion for killing. Though that was probably the best thing that's ever occurred to Zelrius, He didn't want to reverse the effects or end up dead, With that, Zelrius stayed a respectful distance from the odd drinks of SAO. With nothing to do here now, and no want to drink or converse with those around, Zelrius dwelled for only a short moment on Daeron's presentment for the boss raids.

At this the arrogant boy laughed, Long and hard. Standing up, and straightening his Bow-tie the boy spoke "Well, With the bag of money returned to the female 'Legend' here, and with your want of a Smaller Group of 'Elites' for such boss clearings, which gave me a good laugh for the night, I am off. I respectfully withdraw myself away from your offer. I have other plans and far more important things to be attending to then listen to this mindless chit chat. For now, I bid all of you Farewell, May some of us meet again soon, And may others never see eachother again with any luck." With that Zelrius nodded, and didn't even have the deceny to walk outside the room, He merely teleported to Phoenix City on Floor Nine.

(Exit Thread)

(-10,000 Col to Nikki)

Nikki took Miaki's hand and whisked him to the privacy of outside. The door shut as they cleared it. Nikki had whispered to him that things needed to change. Miaki pulled Nikki closer as they walked beside each other with their linked hands he held himself along his waste. With his free hand he started rubbing his temple. He had an idea where this was about to go and he wasn't happy. "Abi, Honey, we've talk about this already. We both agreed that being on the front lines was too much. If this is about the death of someone then you need to let it go. You can't save everyone." This began the heated debate of returning from seclusion. It went on for sometime. Nikki insisted that it was their duty and for the people of Aincrad. Miaki fired back that they both agreed that leaving was for the best. Cutting all ties and dropping off the grid. Miaki was content for the first time in a long time. They debated but kept it civil. The very few times they argued it was always this way. No shouting contest, no throwing a fit, just plain in simple talking things through. When Nikki spoke her side, he began to feel that he was gonna lose this one.

Daeron noticed that Zel had left, leaving him with Nikki and Miaki. Ryu seemed to be silent, as if he didn't even want to be there, so he didn't bother trying to persist with trying to get him included with any of this. Zel had laughed to his idea of starting a search party as soon as possible, showing him he clearly didn't care about clearing the game. He wasn't sure if he was the only one at this point still, but he didn't want to be here. He didn't want to make this his typical day of living.

Finishing the last tenth of the mug that was left, he set the empty mug aside now, and he was focused towards Nikki and Miaki. However, before he knew it, those two had left as well. It was rather a shame. The time he was trying to set things straight to get out of this game, everyone seemed to turn their heads the other way like it didn't matter anymore. Regardless, Daeron sat in silence as he wasn't sure who else would arrive or if he would end up enjoying the night all by himself like he normally did.

I was on my typical patrol route when all of a sudden I received a message from Daeron about some reunion with the more well known players, or legends if you will. I figured that it might be a good idea to go and meet up with the players. I looked through the list of invitees and saw that Zero was on the list, I figured that I should show up with him and make things a little bit more interesting. I sent him a message asking him to attend with me. 

A few hours later, I made my way, with Zero, to the place of the reunion. This must be the place. Let's go Zero. I said to him as I opened the door to the tavern. Hey peeps. How's it hanging! Haven't seen you all in ages! I said as I made my way to grab a drink.

Crap!!! I forgot about this meeting, god I'm so forgetful, hope they aren't mad, I mean who is all there anyways? Clarence was late, like 30 minutes late, and he is ALWAYS late to these kinds of things, so he was running as fast he was to get to the meeting area. He knew that Zelrius, Daeron, and Keith would be there, but he had no idea who else would be there, hoping that Shanok, Miaki, and Nikki would be there, haven't seen Miaki and Nikki for months, Shanok a couple days ago. Clarence almost ran past the building where it was all being held, a small building but would hopefully work, maybe there will be a lot of people there, a happy scenery would be a helpful change in his life. Clarence grasped the door handle and flung it open, his eyes adjust to the bright light in the building. "Oh lord, there are so many people here." Clarence was dumbfounded, surprised by all the people at the meeting.  

(Actually right now it's just Daeron and Ryu, alone in a corner for him, and Daeron is alone at a table right now.)

Daeron sighed, thinking it might have been a waste of time to even bother. Regardless, he stayed, as he didn't want to leave anybody hanging. When he saw Shark, Zero, and Clarence all come in at just about the same timing, he thought again that players must organize when to come in packs because he never sees "just one" person at a time. Welcoming them with a hand towards the drinks, he sat with his feet on the wooden table, that still held the stain that had formed in a ring from his mug, which was still condensing several droplets of water and whatever else it had.

"You guys just missed Miaki, Zelrius, and Nikki. Haven't seen em in forever, but regardless, glad you guys could make it. Make yourselves comfortable." he offered as he pointed around the room at any of the seats. Perhaps his pitch of an idea might play out better int his case unlike the last where people laughed at it or turned away. Shorty after, he had received a message from Keith, stating he'd been rejected from the Azure Brigade. Great. More dissappointment for him to fill in for the night. As the night grew on, he held small talk with them for a while, the typical things you'd say in a conversation for example how they've been doing and what they've been up to.

Keith walked into the location he had been asked to meet at. He wasn't entirely sure what it was about, but he saw the same message had been sent to a bunch of people he had known for quite some time. "What's this all about?" Keith asked, entering the building and looking around. As his eyes adjusted, he saw lots of old faces. Some he hadn't seen in months. Keith's face lit up and he smiled brightly. â€‹"Miaki? Nikki? Ryu? You're all here!" Keith said with a smile, addressing those he hadn't seen for quite sometime. As he tried to remember who else was specified on the invite list, one name came to mind. Kiru. If she did show up, now would be the time they announce the news to all the higher-up players.