Hello, my name is Twilightdusk, you can call me dusk for short if you don't feel like typing out that many letters. I found this board idly searching on the net and obviously it interested me enough to sign up. I'm a pretty avid gamer, mostly focusing on RPGs and Strategy games, oddly enough not MMOs so much even though I've greatly enjoyed watching SAO. I'm still working on my character description to submit for an official journal, but I figured I'd go ahead and say hi to start with. :)

Thanks for the welcome :) What it tends to be with me and MMOs is that I'll try one out and be really into it for a month or two before just kinda losing interest in it. Guild Wars 2 has "held" me for the longest by virtue of not caring if I stop playing for months at a time, and even still adding holiday items to my inventory.

In any case, I'll submit a journal application soon and hopefully be playing proper before too long, hope to see you in game, so to speak.