Because you write spam like this;
I mean do you need to write all those .............................................................. ????

That seems like a waste.

Honestly, I don't think people hate you, they just get annoyed by your behaviour. 

-You have shown that you are very impatient

-You show severe lack of respect for staff
- You create a lot of spammy topics, which is annoying.

-In my experience with RPing with you, you are impatient, and quick to anger. You more or less rage quit on me saying 'Mari is too hard to RP with' Which I do get, she is a difficult person, but the way you did it was not exactly nice 

-You threatened me saying you would have Draterion kill Mari and that you would use 'your 50 alts to gang up on her' 

So if you behaved toward others the way you behave toward me I would not be surprised. Some people aren't patient. 

I agree, I have read a few of your posts, and they are hard to even find a set starting point, if I was a person posting in your topic, and i saw the posts you make, I would find it hard to even post. As I find them dull and hard to grasp onto, sorry pal, but I also agree with Daeron and Mari, be patient pal, you can't be always wanting things to go your way. People have their own lives, their not a sword or armor you can call upon, so don't get pissy because people aren't posting in your topics. Just start a SP mission and then do your thing to keep yourself occupied, and don't complain soo much, it's really unattractive if I might say.