PP-F3: Cerulean Silence Guild Meeting #3

Mari shrugged; "We all need to start somewhere - I hear there is going to be a revamp to professions soon; I may just switch to an Alchemist. It would be far more beneficial than a performer. Despite the Monster Grenades being fantastic weapons - no one wanted to buy them." She flicked her hair out of her face. "A shame, really. Their loss."

Mari turned her attention to Ren - she felt as though he was on thin ice - his attitude was less than desirable, and the way he flaunted 'maim' to her pissed Mari off. "You are able to gain universal materials from most everything - if not that, we just had a discussion about how Asen is a blacksmith. Blacksmithing Materials would be a logical place to start, next would be Alchemic Materials - and the materials belonging to whatever profession you choose. How many? 10 each would be a reasonable start, so 30 in total. It is a big ask, so I don't mind if you take your time. Especially since you won't be doing any frontline work. Speaking of-"

Mari turned her gaze to Asen, "You'll be joining me on the frontlines - I have some preparation work to take care of, in the mean time take this down time to better prepare yourselves." Mari gave them each a nod of finality.

"I'll be in touch soon."

And with that she walked away, thus ending the meeting.