Meditation Skill question/inconsistency

So I just completed the quest <<Calming the Soul>> for the Meditation skill, but the description in the quest is wonky, and it's not listed in the Skill Thread in the tutorial.

Can someone clean up/reword the Meditation skill rewarded by the quest? I think I have an understanding of how it works, but it's incredibly vague.

Currently meditation works like a potion. It's an old skill that needs reviewing (It hasn't been put in the skill guide yet). However you can still use it in battle. 

"Meditation allows the user to lessen negative effects such as paralysis and poison, this skill also allows one to regain lost HP (1 HP to begin and increases by skill rank, the max rank being 5), the negative effect healing is activated by rolling 7+ while the HP heal effect activates alongside the negative effect one when rolling a natural 10+ on the Crafting Dice."

It doubles up as battle healing and a status effect cure. It takes a post action for you to use (A turn to meditate) And if you roll a 10+ on the craft dice you heal 5 health and if you roll a 7+ on the craft dice you are cured of any status effect. 

​Think about it like this. You are paralyzed for two turns. While you are paralyzed you meditate and you roll a 10. The paralysis is removed on the first attempt meaning you can attack again on the next turn and you are also healed for 5 hp (The hp amount depends on the skill level). 

I hope that helped, happy role playing