[PP-F4] Look someone just had to do it... (Oikawa)

As soon as we landed on the other side of the pit I saw Oikawa holding onto the piece of the dirt the tree picked up. I saw this as an opportunity to do something really crazy. I began sprinting at the pit getting ready to jump. I leaped forward grabbing Oikawas leg and using it swing me up above the tree.

"Excuse me." I casually said as I used his leg as a rope to swing on.

When I got high enough I started spinning and ended up going in the direction of the tree. I ended up putting two slashes directly on the trees eyes.(4 damage tree of crimes)

ID: 7932 battle:10

(The tree of crimes)

The tree roared out in pain as I backfliiped off the center of its face. It tried to swing at me with I think every branch it had but luckily I was able to keep jumping into the next one coming until I ended up falling to the piece of earth it picked up. I ended up landing right next to Oikawa and I even stuck my sword in a similar way he did.

"Ok that's about all I got... Your turn." I said as casually continued hanging there.

ID: 7931 MOB: 5

Oikawa: 22/23

XWuZHeAR: 8/13

Tree of Crimes: 3/20 2 Base damage

Feeling a strange jerking, Oikawa looked down as X swung around using his leg. Finally getting enough momentum, his comrade launched himself right at the Trees face. Making contact on 2 slashes to the eyes, X ha somehow avoided every branch on his way back down. Sinking his bladed into the floating mass, he fessed that was all he had. Using his blade as a grip, Oikawa hoisted himself up and ran up the side of the tree, weaving between branches and leaves, he jumped off the highest branch and floated through the air. Bringing his blade directly below him, he dove for the tree. Just before making contact, the tree looked up and saw the incoming attack. The tree evaded the blow, which caused Oikawa to crash into the floating mass, and roll of into the snow.

#7947 BD: 3

HP:

~Oikawa~

22/23
~XWuZHeAR~

8/13
~Tree of Crimes~

3/20 *2 Base Damage

I watched as Oikawa missed his strike and fell off the piece of earth. Then I fliped myself over on top of the piece of earth. I then began running on the very unstable surface that was crumbling right under my feet. I was able to jump onto one of the lower branches. When I got behind the tree I slashed off a decent amount of branches. (2 damage tree of crimes.

ID:7958 Battle:8

(Tree of crimes)

"Ha how's that for a haircut damn tree!" I yelled as I landed back on the piece of earth again.

The tree let out a loud roar and began falling towards the ground. I jumped off the piece of unstable earth just before impact. The tree saw me jump and tried to grab me with a branch. Luckily I was already to far out for it to touch me.

"Alright it's got one more hp finish it off!" I yelled to Oikawa.

ID:7956 mob: 2

Oikawa: 22/23

XWuZHeAR: 8/13

Tree of Crimes: 1/20 2 Base damage

Oikawa groaned as he rolled over. Suddenly he felt the ground shake. Looking up, he noticed X must have done something to cause the tree and the floating mass to become grounded. "Did you kill it?" He yelled. But his question got answered when the tree bellowed as it resurfaced from the mini crash back to the ground. X then yelled at Oikawa to finish it off. Using X's words for confidence, Oikawa dashed through the snow. Jumping over snow piles and flying across the field. Raising his blade, he prepared the final blow. Lunging straight forward, Oikawa smashed through the Tree's arm branches as it tried to defend the inevitable. Sinking his blade into the Tree's face, it smashed into several pixels leaving behind 2 orbs (Dealt 6 damage). One was a material loot. The other was either a Good Item or 100 Col. Looking over at X, Oikawa yelled "Come grab one of these orbs. They are loot drops!"

#7995 BD: 7 LD: 15

HP:

~Oikawa~

22/23
~XWuZHeAR~

8/13
~Tree of Crimes~ DEAD

0/20 *2 Base Damage

After I walked over and grabbed the 100 col orb my friend the info broker came running from the town. "Oh so you made it?" She said as she gave me a small hug.

"You know the damn tree only got me 100 col what was the point of telling me about this thing?" I asked her.

She let go of me and looked at the place the tree of crimes dissapeared. "Oh that's not the tree I was talking about, that's just one of its minnions." She told me.

"Wait! Then we're the actual boss?!?" I asked confused.

She silently pointed up at a bigger tree flying around the sky spitting fire and doing flips. I watched in silence for a little bit.

"Alright! Let's get the f*ck outta here!" I yelled as I began to push my friend the info broker threw the snow. I had accidently put my hands too low on her back.

"Look someone just had to do it..." I shyly said as I realized this grave mistake.

"You don't get to touch me there!" She yelled as she slammed my face into the snow and angrily walked off towards town.

"It's ok I accidently do this on a regular bases. But seriously let's get out of here." I said to Oikawa.

COMPLETED

400 col + 100 col from loot.

500/2= 250 col for both players.

1 SP for each player.