[February Boss Battle Preparation - F2] A Call To Arms

Miaki awoke to finding the cabin empty. Nikki had apparently left early to attend a meet up for a monthly boss event. Reading the note over that was left out on the counter he sighed with a little smile. She really was excited to getting back out there into combat. While still reluctant, he would walk through the fires of Hell itself for her. He ate the chicken sandwich that was left out for him the night before and checked his gear. He thought about wearing his old garbs for the battle ahead but it didn't feel like it was him anymore. He had changed since then and become a new person. Looking at his gear he made a few alterations to make it known to those from days of past times that he wasn't the old person he once was. He would still be the <<Silver Swordsman>> but not the same still. Equipping his coat, weapon, and gear the man took a look in the mirror and threw over his coat a green cloak with no stats. "Right, let's get going."

Miaki left the cabin and made his way to town to catch up with his wife. The walk gave him time to maul over a few thoughts without interruption. When he made it to the town port, he walked through and made it to floor two. By checking his map Miaki was able to set a waypoint on Nikki's location and find the inn quickly. Choosing an inn was rather cliche' but it was fitting enough for Miaki not to think of anything else about it. When he got to the inn and opened the door, he didn't give anyone much attention or try to draw attention to himself. He didn't want to get as big in the world as before. It would be too much and too fast. Fortunately the number of fresh faces told him that wouldn't happen very quickly. He spotted the bluenette beauty he loved so much and crossed the room to her. "Thanks for waiting on me hun." He said, clearly joking as he walked up beside her and gave her a kiss on her temple. "Good morning Nikki. Ready for some fun?" Miaki stood behind Nikki seated and began to massage her neck and shoulders, easing the felt tension in the nerves.

Items:

14X Health Potions. (+5 health Regeneration)

2x Antidote Potions (Cure Negative Status Effect)

2x Field Rations (+2 Health Permanent for fight)

2x Teleport Crystals

Equipped:

Weapon: Silver Fang +2 damage , +1 paralysis
Swordsman's Coat -1 on Enemy Battle Dice & +2 on Battle Dice
Guantlents of Mymridon +2 Mit and +1 Acc

(Inventory is shared with Nikki Styx)

Shanok entered the inn in which the players that were participating in the boss raid were supposed to meet. He realized that a lot of players were already here, he had come in a bit late. Looking through the small crowd, he managed to locate his friend Miaki who seemed to be with his wife. I'll leave them alone for now, better check if there's any info on the boss he thought as he saw a scroll on the wall and walked up to it. This is going to be a tough one he thought as he read the scroll. "At least I'm well prepared" he said to himself as he walked away from the scroll to make space for other players who would want to read it.

Items :

HP potion (Insta-Heal 15hp) x2

Equipment : 
Katana of the Azure. +3DMG
Thorn Gauntlets. On enemy 6-9 roll, enemy takes 2 damage.
Light Cuirass of the Azure : +2DMG mitigation.

PS : Sorry for the late post, it had somehow gotten saved but didn't post and I just realized when Miaki told me that I hadn't posted.

Nikki looked up to see several players entering the Inn. Among them was Zelrius, a PKer and her new Commanding officer. She felt something inside her tick as he drew near them, ignoring everyone else. While He had made an attempt to fix things, or rather bring things to neutral again, she could still remember the floor 8 boss so vividly that it crowded her rational judgement. She stood up swiftly, her eyes narrowed sharply. She was going to tell him off, guild leader or not, or rather she would have if not for the fact that she had in her possession 2 silver coins. These were ordinary coins that could be traded for good in Aincrad but they were significant now. Just as suddenly as it came on her anger subsided, not all the way, but enough to remain in control. As he approached she raised a hand to her brow saluting him, swiftly. "S-Sir... It's good to see you hear today." She dropped her hand to her side sharply, her heart beating out of control. She felt terrible saluting this man, but it was what she had to do. 

She huffed heavily as she took her seat, not waiting for a response. She crossed her arms and her legs tightly and cast a cold stare to the other side of the room trying not to make direct eye contact with anyone. She had just saluted a man, who earlier she had been determined to kill. It almost made her feel queasy. Everything had unfolded so fast that she hadn't noticed the arrival of her husband. He had been quick and quiet, and if not for him speaking she would have certainly been surprised. She soon felt his hands on her shoulders, and it did well to relax her posture a bit. He had always been good at settling her nerves. Even now despite her attempts to be moody and stare out, she couldn't help but smile. After a second or two she broke and turned her head up to look at him. She puckered her lips blowing him a little fake kiss. "I am now" She answered him still smiling.

It looked as though the population of the room had reached its capacity, or if not was dangerously close. In fact she couldn't believe the sizer of the crowd, and doubted any others were arriving. She wondered who was going to take charge now, who would stand up and get everyone organised. If not someone soon, then she herself would do the deed. She had learned to become comfortable in a command position and often looked for those opportunities. as she though she uncrossed her arms and placed a hand on Miaki's as he rubbed her shoulders. "You made it just in time. It's gonna start soon." She whispered.

Zelrius looked up from a drink he was enjoying when Nikki stood and raised her hand to her head. At that moment, He felt the chills run down his spine, quickly. Zelrius thought to himself: "Who are you, and what have you done with Miss Styx?". With that quickly disregarded, at the arrival of Miaki, Zelrius was now almost ready to start. But first, it was only right for him to exchange pleasantries. He glanced to Kosan, and gave his quick, Salutations and Greetings, Wishing that of a good day and such. Repeating this with Shanok, and finally his glare to Miaki and Nikki. Miaki and Nikki had disappeared, From everything. Dropped EVERYTHING and just up and left. Of Course this was now not the time to be dealing with such things, He have a conversation with the two on a later date, Right now Zelrius had a few things he needed to sort out. 

Zelrius dropped his current thought to go through his Inventory and dropped the items Kosan had crafted for Miaki. and went on with his orders of business.

The Blood Buccaneer stood and drew his Twinfire Sword. In a attention demanding Voice, Zelrius began his way of doing things. "Salutations and Greetings, Those of you of this gathering, By my name is Zelrius One of Five Current Commandants of the Azure Brigade, Blood Buccaneer, Level Thirty-Four. I will be taking Command of this Operation with the support of the Azure Brigade. My First order goes to Miss Styx, and that is: Do not ever Salute me again, Creeps me the hell out when you do that. Now, If you have any objections speak now, and Lets hear your piece. If you think someone else should be In charge, Feel free to speak up and provide viable information."

Keith smirked and squinted at Zelrius, rubbing his nose with his nose. "Well... You sure seem sure of yourself, Zel. Good to see things don't change." He said, chuckling slightly and then rolling his eyes. He knew Zel was pretty cocky. But with stats like that, it wasn't hard to see why. Zel was definitely up there with the best of them, and Keith felt re-assured knowing that he would take part in the fight too. Keith looked as many players addressed him at once, and he gulped, waving a hand dismissively. "H-Hey now! One at a time!" He said, closing his eyes and tilting his head slightly to the side, making a little laugh as he wormed his way out of the group. 

He then stopped, seeing Kiru. He breathed into his hand and then sniffed, then adjusting the collar of his vest and/or jacket. "Ruby, how do I look?" He asked his familiar. The Carbuncle just made an affirmative yip. "Alright. Thanks bud." Keith smiled as Kiru approached him, and he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Yo, Kiru! Glad to see you could make it! Above all else, I'm glad you're going to be with me when we go headfirst against this boss."

Miaki looked down at his smiling wife looking back at him. "I look forward to having some fun then." He continued to massage her shoulders not just because it was a kind gesture but it alway relaxed him as much as helped her. Something about the intimate moment it provided between them and the rythmatic motions he made with his hands on her neck and shoulders. Zelrius stood up and drew his blade drawing all eyes of the room to him. Miaki realized that the proposition his comrade made wasnt a bad idea. In fact, the more he thought the more he liked it. He sidestepped away from NIkki but kept a lingering hand on her shoulder. "Well Zelrius, you have my vote! I'm ready to follow you into battle. You lead and Im in." It was one of the first things he said in public with his return but it seemed appropriate.

Zelrius pulled up his panel. Last time around, Zelrius had left in anger with the people for wasting time on something as Mundane as a Monthly Boss. He sighed, clearly there was nothing he could do to stop people from going, and By not going he was not fixing anything. So, With this in Mind, Zelrius assumed command of this current boss battle. Zelrius wasn't going for the tradtional Plans. This time, The Blood Buccaneer was going for something a little more unique. This time around he would split up and do Attack order by Guild association. And Solos would be more tactically put together as, They were Solo. So he went ahead, and like the selfish bastard he was, Put Azure Brigade on the frontlines. Of course, This was easily Justifyiable. Azure had the strongest in each type. Highest DPSs, Tankiest Players, Best Mixs, and then there was Shanok. At the thought of "The Tankiest players" he shivered. Zelrius remembered how quickly saluted him, and for more then one reason, It didn't sit right with him. So, Azure be put First. Then the Blonde haired boy was debating to either put Cerulean or Guardians first. Instead, He had a better Idea. Cerulean would be placed together like Normal, and The Guardians would be mixed in with the Solo Players as to "Guard" Them, as their name suggested. So, With that The Commandant had put it all together and was ready to present this new work of art. 

Group 1:
Zelrius 81/81
Miaki 71/71
Nikki 44/44
Kosan 37/37
Shanok 29/29

Group 2:
Keith 105/105
Ryujin 66/66
Life 41/41

Group 3:
Mari 63/63
Asen 45/45
Daeron 76/76

Group 4:
Lessa 46/46
Ariel 22/22
Kiru 86/86
Draterion
Rebekah 36/36

I looked to my friend Zel as he stood and announced himself as the leader, and wanting to take charge was a big thing but there was nothing more that should have been done. I stood up and went behind him, standing slightly to the right of him.

I would also like to be considered a leader for this band of people...though i may not be well known, i am the Vice Commander of a very....unknown guild and think that i might have some sort of leadership quality to have made it this far. Unfortunately i cant seem to find willing participants to join my guild, but i guess i have to make due with what ive got...seeing as Heathcliff doesnt want me doing much more than recruiting as of late. But i digress...If im not at the lead, that is fine seeing as Zel wants it so bad...but id like to be at least a second in charge....maybe

Everything went silent as i watched Zel do something with our attack order.

Asen had a flash of a smile as he sees Zel making his speech though Asen's cloth covers his smile. He doesn't have the slight of a doubt that Zel is strong, and it seems like a few people are already willing to follow him. Asen might be tempted to do the same, however he knows better as he fights alongside Mari and only her because she's the guild master. It certainly wouldn't be good if his leader was to fall short in this battle and thus he will make measures to make sure that wouldn't happen. Plus Asen needed something to motivate his mind and body even if its just to protect someone who he is sure can handle herself. Of course Asen is a bit uneasy about something, its mainly about his other personality. Sure he's calm now, but he's not so sure about it when he has to fight the boss. However he would just have to focus on the task at hand and not dwell on such petty things. With that being said as Zel finished setting up the parties, he pulls his hood over his face as he is seeing too many familiar faces that probably no longer remembers his. He let's out a sigh as he looks at Mari. "I'm going to step out for a bit." That was all he told her before he gets up to his feet and walks around the crowd to walk out the door. Of course he was still able to hear the conversations, but he hops up on the roof and just lays on the roof while staring up at the sky while keeping an ear on things going on in the inn.

Feeling a gaze on her back, Lessa glanced over her shoulder. A man she was unfamiliar with was watching her, and though she found the action a bit strange, it was not upsetting. Most likely, he was just nervous, and simply staring off her direction as he grappled with his own thoughts. She shot the man a warm smile before turning back to her table.

"Hello, Ariel," the blonde Guardian greeted warmly, waving to the newcomer as she neared them. Ariel was, undoubtedly, the lowest level in the boss battle. Lessa had lost sleep over her request to join, and when she had finally approved of it, she had not slept any better. But Ariel had insisted, and she had given her guild leader no reason to doubt her abilities. Still she was pleased when Zelrius announced that they would be in the same group. "I'll be able to keep an eye on you both," Lessa told her two companions, giving each a small smile. Anything to diffuse the tension. This is a big day.

"Sounds good to me, Zelrius," she finally announced, doing her best to keep her disdain from her voice. Her last encounter with the Blood Buccaneer had left her bitter, but she recognized that she would have to put that aside.

The heavy armor-clad woman rose to her feet, then motioned for her Guardians to do the same. "We're ready." Flanked by Rebekah and Ariel, Lessa left the inn. The rest of the group soon followed suit, leaving the inn as eerily silent as it had been just hours before.