[February Boss Battle Preparation - F2] A Call To Arms

The inn stands empty. Early morning sunlight streams through the many windows, splashing across the bare tables and unoccupied wooden chairs. Along the wall opposite the door, one will find the bar; it, like the rest of the establishment, waits in patient silence for the first visitors. Nothing moves but the fine particles of dust, shimmering like bits of glitter as they hover lazily in the still air.

A gentle breeze rolls in through an open window, unsettling the dust, and tugging at a scroll that has been nailed to a sturdy wooden beam.

"Greetings, brave souls," it reads. "Here is everything that we have discovered about the creature: 175 health, 6 damage per hit, +2 evasion. Unfortunately, that is all we know at this time."

At the bottom of the parchment, two players have written their names. If an individual were to search for those players, he or she would find that they no longer exist.

Just below the signatures are two final words.

"Good luck."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the February Boss Battle preparation thread.

This roleplay takes place just outside of the safe zone, so all players may meet at the inn.

All players who wish to participate in the fight must post here at least once before February 1st.

Note, this thread is in character. You must roleplay your character arriving, and partaking in the discussion.

The following players are permitted to fight. If you wish to be added to the list, you must private message me by January 31st.

Lessa

Keith

Life

Draterion

Kosan

Mari

Asen

Nikki Styx

Daeron

Shanok

Kiru

Ryu

Zelrius

Miaki

Ariel

Rebekah

Jeremy

Be advised, all players who do not post within their 24 hour time limit during the actual battle will be skipped. There will be no exceptions.

Players who have been skipped twice will be removed from the boss battle.

While in this thread, please announce what items you will be bringing, including weapons, health potions, etc.

Those are the the items that you will be limited to during the boss battle.

Draterion looked at the inn. He was so excited and did not feel the least bit scared until this moment had come... It would not be the most simplest monster in the wild, Draterion saw that the enemies health was 175 health, much more than his own. The beast did also have 6 damage per hit, but Draterion knew with his Dragon Breastplate and his armor skill that would be reduced to only 2 damage per natural hit, excluding criticals and hyper criticals.But the way Draterion saw it, he stood a pretty good chance at surviving, as long as the boss didn't just focus on Draterion the whole time.....Which was the only thing Draterion was scared of, even though he was only thirteen at the current period in the time line. Before entering the inn, Draterion equipped all his armor to look better.

Item Name:Dragon's Bane

Item Type: 2-hand long sword

Item Enhancements: +3 Damage

Item Name:Flaming Gauntlets

Item Type:Gauntlets

Item Enhancements:+1 Accuracy

Item Name:Dragon Breastplate

Item Type: Light Armor Breastplate

Item Enhancements: +3 Damage Mitigation

And with that, Draterion headed into the empty inn where they were to prepare for the boss battle. It was obvious Draterion would be the youngest there, but he will not allow himself to be the most stupid there, are the most uneducated, and will not allow his age to hold him back. Draterion wasn't part of any guild. It felt strange, wondering alone in an unfamiliar environment, all alone.

But now- this might be Draterion's only shot at getting into one of the major guilds. How Draterion longed for high level company on all his missions.

(OOC:Would have been longer but have to log off) 

Asen enters the Inn as well with his orange cursor above his head shining almost as brilliant as the sun since its supposed to be a warning to others. However Asen is clad in almost a complete dark set of armor with a cloak draped on his shoulders as he has a hood covering his head with a black cloth covering most of his face except for his crimson red eyes and the partial of his temples. Asen did a quick scan around the room as he can't remember the last time he's even been inside a building since it's been a year now since he last been inside a safe zone. So least to say that Asen was a bit bewildered that he actually can set foot in here without getting kicked out. Though he doesn't see Mari around here yet, so he decides to take a random seat all the way in the back in a corner table while taking his hood down revealing his stark white hair though his face is still covered by the cloth. He had his eyes closed as he leans back on his chair before opening them again. Though he might be called an old man for it, though who could blame one for not seeing the inside of a building for the past year since he was always on a constant run from everything it seems.

Xilanvale (+1 Damage)

One Handed Curved Weapon (Uncommon)

Scorpion Picks (Poison -1 DMG for 2 turns upon natural BD of 9 & 10)

Throwing Projectiles (Uncommon)

Armor of the Night (+1 Evasion)

Light Metal Equipment 

The girl had arrived at the inn, only two other players are here already, so she must have been early. She looked around and glanced at the long list of scroll, and thought + 2 Evasion, that will be annoying to deal with. But she could tell that by the names on that list, they should not have too much of a hard time to fight this boss.

She looked around and found an empty table to sit at, waiting for everyone else to arrive. While she was waiting she decided to take out her gear to inspect it for any wear and tear, particularly her armour. Everything looked fine to her, as she could see that it was still working perfectly fine. She recalled to the last time she faced the boss, she now had experienced at least once already, and feels a lot more comfortable with these battles, as the first one is often the worst.

She decided to equip her equipment as opposed to keeping them in her inventory, as there was no reason after she checked her equipment. She also managed to dig out her 2 Healing Potions (+5 HP) that she bought a long time ago, good thing they do not have an expiry date.

Heartstriker (Perfect) + 3 DMG

Lightweight Boots (Perfect) + 2 ACC, + 1 EVA
Light Leather Set (Perfect) + 1 EVA, + 2 MIT

2 x Healing Pots (+5 HP)

It was a nice day.. The sun was out , it was hot outside and everything.. Kosan received a message about the meeting for the February Boss Battle.. He checked his inventory one more time before starting to walk towards that inn.. As he arrived there , his heart started pounding harder and faster... Kosan walked towards the door where he reminded about this hood.. He decided to keep his hood up for the moment being.. As the door for the Inn opened , a dark figure was behind it.. It was Kosan , in his normal outfit , meaning his Dark Cape that covered everything , his dark mask that covered his mouth , and his armor which you could find under the armor.. As he walked there he could see 4 players.. "Greetings.." He said as he went there and asked one of them.."This is for the boss fight from February , right ?.." As he got his answer , he sat down at the table as he watched to see what info they had about the boss.. " 2 Eva and only 6 damage.. Its not so hard.." Kosan said with a small grin on his face as he got up and got 5 drinks .. He passed one to everyone that arrived yet and then sat on the table again to check who else will come..

___________Gear and Potions___________

Dark mask and cape (Vanity) both equipped.

Frostbite(+2 DMG , +1 Freezing)

Glove of the woods (+2 ACC , +1 DMG Mitigation)

Berserker Armor (+2 evasion, +1 DMG Mitigation)

-Healing Crystal x4 *Perfect ones , +15 HP* and 1 antidote potion

Daeron was contacted as a player to join in on the boss fight coming up in a matter of days. Arriving at the mentioned location, he saw a building outside of a safe zone. Luckily for him too, since he can't enter towns... yet. Regardless, he entered to find very few people there at the moment. He knew he was the top player in this room as of this moment, though he knew that could change any second. Yawning he sat down in a chair. Kicking his feet up onto the table he sat quietly for a moment until he gave a few people a look.

He had no intentions of discussing the plan until the rest of the players arrived. However, while sitting, he did check he had everything he needed. Daeron would bring two items and a few healing crystals. It was funny, everyone made such huge preperations for the fights, while Daeron sat around not worried about it one bit. Though it was a boss and all, he didn't seem to be taking any of this seriously one bit. He laughed quietly to himself when he saw these players in the room. They were followers of a guild and unilke them, Daeron didn't need to beg the leader for consent, he could just go as a solo player like he is right now.

Ragnarok - 2 Damage, 1 Life Steal

Chest Plate of Defense - 2 Evasion, 1 Damage Mitigation

2x Health Potions

Draterion watched as the many players began to arrive but did not want to talk to any of them right at the second. Draterion was looking at the olayers with the orange mark ontop of their heads. One was sitting down while the other was up and all. Draterion paced throughout the small inn and then through all the sections of it until he came to the bar.

Draterion began to wonder, as it legal for him to drink? In many places, almost more than Draterion could even count, it was illegal for a thirteen year old to drink. Well anyways that was fine with Draterion because who needed to be drunk before a boss battle- Not Draterion, that's who!

Draterion went back out to the players and saw a female player, who was definitely older than him but a green player just the same. Draterion walked up to her and asked, "who--" But the he remembered. He had bought some hot cocoa from her."I remember you, do you remember me from your cafe'?" Draterion tried to look taller than he was. Draterion hated being practically the yougest and smallest person out fighting in the wilds in Sword Art Online.

Before the girl could answer, Draterion looked at her and said, "I'm Draterion, if you don't remember me. It's probably a very vague memory, and I have a very retentive memory, that's all!" Draterion smiled, but then remembered he wasn't the youngest- Brayden, his twin, was tied. Well that was good, Draterion didn't have to take all of the insults then.

Keith entered the the inn. Thankfully, it was just outside the safe zone, so he could enter without any guards getting on his case. Keith wiped his shoes on the welcome mat and entered. He closed the door behind him and looked up, smiling to everyone. "Hey there! This the place to meet for the Monthly Boss?" He asked, walking in and adjusting his vest slightly. He had packed plenty of items to use in the fight, and some healing potions just in case. While, he didn't bring the potions for him, he knew someone may need help in the fight at any given point in time. He double-checked his items, just to be sure he hadn't forgotten anything. He also remembered Kiru would be coming, which let him know this fight would be easy. The two of them had been fighting enemies much stronger than them since they had met.

Astral Blade (Perfect) 

+3 Damage

Vest of the Blue Blader (Perfect) 

+1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion

Mach Bracer (Perfect)

+1 Accuracy, +2 Defense

Healing Potion x8

+5 HP

Draterion turned from the player he was chatting with, or atleast trying to, to see another player, undoubtedly a higher level player than him.....In fact.....It may have been the Keith! The second highest level player in the game besides for Heathcliff, or at least that's what everyone believed. But now that Draterion thought back a bit......He might have roleplayed with him....Wait! Yes he did, it was a long time ago but he did. And he looked just like he did now. "Hey Keith! How's it going?" Draterion realized he sounded stupid around all the older people, but he didn't mind. "It sure is! How's it been?"

Nikki awoke early that morning, excitement of the coming battle had taken hold of her and there was no going back to sleep. She emerged from her bed, after giving Miaki a gentle kiss on the forehead, and made her way around the cabin, collecting her things and getting ready. She was positively vibrating with excitement now and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. The pair had spent the night before preparing some food for the day, Chicken Sandwich's, and she quickly ate one as she got dressed. In recent weeks the Bluenette had become a little disorganized now, and as she trudged around looking for her gear and recently purchased items she managed to stub her toes several times. Despite the fact they never hurt, she still cursed loudly with each impact.

Within the hour she was ready to go and quietly slipped out of the cabin door to head off to the inn where she was supposed to meet everyone. There was still lots of time before anything had begun, so she was alright Leaving Miaki in bed, knowing he would get up when the time called for it. She left him a brief note explaining her excitement and telling him to meet her there.

----------

It had taken her 20 minutes to walk to the nearest town and teleport to floor 2, and nearly 20 minutes to find the Tavern where she was to meet everyone. Still she made it in record time but sadly not before others had started to arrive. She had wanted to be the first one here, but there were already quite a few people here. She recognized several faces, including Kieth, and Kosan of her guild. These were the first people she reported to "Good Morning Sir" She said smartly while saluting her superior officer. Normally Guilds regulated which of their members could participate in boss raids, but Nikki had made a deal before Joining the Brigade that insure her the choice, regardless of circumstances. "It's a pleasure to fight for the Brigade today" For Nikki this kind of behavior was normal when around her CO's, it was a habit she had picked up from the Vanguard, and one she believed would reflect her devotion and loyalty to her guild.

After addressing Kieth she turned to look at Kosan who had seated himself at a table nearby. She gave Kieth a Nod before walking over to the other young man. She had taken some time read some files on the members of the Azure Brigade, so she knew that Koasn would make a swell tank in the future. This was something she felt the two could connect over as tanking was her primary duty. "Brigadier Kosan, I'm glad you could make it." She said as she got within ear shot of the man. She quickly smiled as she took a seat next to him. "Looks like a good turn out so far, though I see lots of players I'm not familiar with." As she spoke she pulled open the order menu and ordered herself a mug of warm Cider. It appeared before her, and she scooped it up taking a sip.

----------

Items:

14X Health Potions. (+5 health Regeneration)

2x Antidote Potions (Cure Negative Status Effect)

2x Field Rations (+2 Health Permanent for fight)

2x Teleport Crystals

Equipped:

Shiverspine - +3 Damage

Blade Shield - +2 Thorns

The Breastplate of the Unbreaking - +3 Damage Mitigation

(Inventory is shared with Miaki Murakami)

Kosan saw Keith entering the inn.. Out of respect he got up and went to say at least hi. As he walked towards him he took his hood off , another head with white hair appearing.. "Yo Keith..Glad you could make it !.. How are you ?.." He said to him as he stayed there and talked for a little.. As soon as he head back to his table the door opened.. It was Nikki..

Nikki went to salute Keith , then she went to Kosan to say Hi and having a small chitchat.. "Hey Nikki.." Kosan said as he smiled to her and added "I am happy I got here as well.. How are you ?.. We never really had such a proper meeting" Kosan said as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned his head around to see if someone else showed up.."Seems we are just a few right now.. But I am sure the rest will show up as well eventually" Kosan said to her as he realised his hood was down.. Out of instinct he rushed to put it up , even if it was clearly for everybody that was there that Kosan had white hair.. "So.. Nice day.. Did you saw the boss stats ?" Kosan asked her on a peaceful , low tone as he took a sip out of his drink..

Zelrius woke up that morning with an unusual taste in his mouth. He had made the speech at the end of the Fight with Frosty, But the Blood Buccaneer knew he had to go to this next fight, otherwise he'd just be allowing the amounts of lesser minded have an advantage. Another thing already wrong with today for Zelrius: It was morning and he was awake. Often Zelrius stayed up late at night either thinking or grinding, And slept till midday. However today, he kept the Nightly schedule and was up late grinding, The difference was he woke up a lot earlier then usual. From his inn in the Ninth Floor, The Boy equipped his favorited items and headed for the Teleportation Plaza. 

Twinfire Sword - +2 Damage, 2 Burn Damage over 2 Turns

The Fourth wall - +2 Thorns, +1 Accuracy

Boots of Agility - +2 Evasion, +1 Accuracy

Upon arriving at the inn in question, Zelrius strolled in, as arrogantly and with as much swagger as he always had. Zelrius said nothing to anyone while waltzing in, Only pulling up a chair by where Kosan and Nikki were conversing, and having himself a seat wherever it was he pleased. The boy knew this would tick most if not all the people gathered off, And that was infact, his intention. To show them that he still thought himself to be by far one of the most powerful around and easily one of those who looked down on almost everyone else.

I strolled into the inn filled with people and took a seat in the back of the room in the corner where no one would bother me. I was not in the mood to be bothered by anyone and yet here i am, about to partake in one of the biggest events of the century, with tons of people who are supposed to work as a team to defeat these things. I wont bother them with that...im going to do what i want and in the end, im going to hopefully deliver the killing blow, which will ultimately give me the special prize at the end. I sat in that chair with my Vice Commander Armor and Gauntlets on as well as my Celestial Blade attached to my side. The katana was my favorite part about my entire outfit honestly, because i felt so at ease using a katana like this one. I refused to acknowledge, talk to, or even look at anyone, even if they were to walk back here and try to converse with me.

Chosen Items:

Celestial Blade + 3 Damage

Vice Commander Armor +2 Damage Mit, +1 Thorn

VC Gauntlets +2 ACC and +1 EVA

L sat at the table along with everyone else. The inn was warm and cosy. This fight seemed to be a little more well organised than the one with frosty. A lot of people had showed up, hopefully there wont be any casualties in the up coming fight. He tried not to draw to much attention to himself, he was the type to listen and absorb information, and speak when he knew he had something important to say. When noticed he would simply nod his head. L sat in laid back position, letting his knightmare cloak sprawl out. His attire seemed to suck the light out of his surroundings. Some of the other players didn't even seem to notice him, or rather, care of his existence, and to be honest, he liked it better that way.

Chosen items:

-Perfect blade of the abyss (+3 damage)

-Kami guards (+1 accuracy, +2 paralyses(2) on 8,9,10)

-Knightmare cloak (+2 evasion, +1 damage mitigation)

Mari knew she was late, but she didn't exactly care. She had other things to take care of. She had attempted to gain some healing crystals before the battle. However her attempt to do so had fallen short, having found no alchemists that she was able to reach as a PKer. Mari would be sure to stock up for whatever next battle would occur. Despite her hard exterior and cold outlook toward others, Mari wanted to ensure that Asen, her guild member would survive. Not that she was too concerned, but it was best to have potions just in case.

She also had her teleport crystal, that at the absolute worst case scenario she would use. However Mari hoped it would not come to that. She held her other dagger, the one she rarely used which Kosan had crafted her. It's handle green, and its blade red. He crafted it in the shape and motif of a Rose, much like most of her other equipment. She hadn't a clue where he got the association with such a flower, but she was not one to spurr useful items.

Mari stood at the door of the inn, when was the last time she had entered one of these? With a Sigh she walked in. It seemed that most everyone else was already there. Sitting at the table. A few eyes landed on her but she simply turned her nose up at them. There were players here she'd rather not speak to, or even look at. Then there were others, such as Daeron whom she got along with, and Zelrius - who Mari was surprised to see. Last she saw he cracked a hissy fit at the fall of Frosty. Complaining that the others were not doing enough to get out the game. Mari didn't really pay much heed to his words. To her, it sounded like a childs tantrum, and the fact that Zelrius sat here again - just proved her theory.

Then there was Life, and Kosan. Her eyes landed on Kosan momentarially, only to see that he now had an orange cursor. Her thin eyebrows curved into a scowl as her blue eyes showed a vivid rage burning at what she had saw. 

Mari clenched her fists, then turned to walk the opposite direction of him. Mari grabbed an empty chair and dragged it, loudly to the corner of the room - she propped it up against the wall and sat down in it. Leaning on the two back legs with legs crossed in front of her. Mari didn't say a word to the others. She felt no need to, most the people in the room hated her, or wanted her dead. Let them think what they wanted. 

Item Name:The Spiny Rose

Item Type: Perfect Dagger

Item Enhancements: +3 Damage

Item Name: Fae Brier 

Item Type: Perfect Light Armour

Item Enhancements: +2 Thorns +1 Eva

Item Name:The Rose with Thorns

Item Type: Perfect Light Gauntlets

Item Enhancements: +1 Life Steal +2 Accuracy

5 X Life Potions

1 X Matriarchs Stinger
1 X Teleport Crystal

Total stats For Boss Battle:
Dam: 10 Eva: 3 Accuracy: 3 Damage Mitigation: 5

"Well something got you worked today. Mind leveling it with me since we're being together on this one?" Asen asked Mari as he was sitting on the darkest corner of the inn with his hood down revealing his stark white hair however his face is still covered with a dark cloth. He has been making this new armor he obtained from the guild very useful even though it is an Uncommon Item.  His crimson red eyes were look at the pink haired woman mainly towards her eyes or trying to anyways since he is more of an eye contact person. It just gives him a read of their personalities in his case. Of course Asen was surprised to see Keith, Kosan, and especially his younger brother Zelrius who seems to not have changed since the last time he saw him. In the end though a smile spread on his face under the cloth just knowing that his brother was doing alright. However he was as calm as he was always was and seemed very relaxed even though the excitement of a fight was near and it pretty much has his blood boiling metaphorically. Of course the only one he intends to pair up with is his Guild Master, Mari. Mainly because he wish to distance himself from others as much as possible. To them he is more like an invisible wall where no one recognizes him anymore when he remembers them as plain as day. He likes it that way even though it does hurt a little in the heart, since if he winds up dying no one would grief for him. You could say that he's more like an assassin of shadows, someone who does the dirty work in order to protect others. In fact Ryu and Asen used to be in that category and they taken out numerous guilds of Player Killers in their own way. He can remember that one time when they paired up to fight against a guild of Player Killers who turned out to have found out about them coming. Which Asen grows curious on what happened to the Guild Leader of that bunch, since of all the guilds Asen has taken down he has never seen the leader anywhere. But that's a question for another time.

The inn was already crawling with people by the time the Guardian leader arrived. A good sign, she thought to herself. Demonstrates at least some level of eagerness. We're going to need it. For the past week, Lessa had been following the story of this particular boss, piecing together various rumors and snippets of passing conversations. The mysterious winged creature was the talk of the town, and though it did not even have a definitive name yet, word of the beast seemed to be on everyone's lips. Despite this, many players had chosen to ignore the warning. The desire to spend the evening with a lover at the High Fields of Crossing had outweighed the fear of death for some, and an outrageous number of players had continued to venture through the second floor. From Lessa's best guess, at least twenty deaths could be attributed to the monster. At the thought, the blonde felt another surge of anger pulse through her. Remember this feeling. Use it when you finally see that devil.

Her blue gaze swept across the room's occupants; before her was a healthy mixture of familiar and foreign faces. Eyes did not linger on one individual for too long, and her features were kept blank to keep from revealing her feelings. Some of the players in the room, she cared for. Others, she did not. But, for the day, Lessa would be willing to put her reservations aside. Often, the players who she had concerns with were the highest levels, and their help would be invaluable in this boss battle. She would work by their side, so long as the monster was killed in the end.

Silently, the armor-clad young lady weaved her way through the crowd, sights set on Rebekah. "Good to see you," she greeted with a tight-lipped smile, dropping into another seat at the table. Above all else, Lessa felt a strong responsibility to keep her guild members safe. Rebekah, who had remained by her side since the guild's creation, held a special place in the blondes heart. It turned her stomach to see teenager in her battle gear, but she could not possibly argue her being there. She wants to help, the same way I do. How can I fault her for that? This is the world that we live in.

Equipped

Hell Rose - Claymore (+2 damage)

Rose Armor - (+3 damage mitigation)

Rose Gauntlets - (+2 accuracy, +1 life steal)

Items

(x2) Health Potions (+5 hp)

Abilities

Level 4 Two-Handed Straight Sword (+4 damage)

Precision (+1 accuracy)

Athletics (+5 hp, +1 damage)

Stats

Health: 46

Damage: 8

Damage Mitigation: 3

Accuracy: 3

Life Steal: 1

When the armor-clad blonde strolled into the inn something in my cold cold heart turn on the heater. It might have been the presence that she carried when she walked into the room, (typed before i read the journal ironically)  but something about her just set a fire in my stomach. I wanted to talk to her but i realized i walked into an area like this, not to meet new people but to fight bosses and....oh who am i kidding. I decided to only look at her and smile, then look away, but every now and then id look back up at her, only too look away hoping not to be noticed. I didnt even know her name but i wanted to. She had the most beautiful blue eyes, but there seemed to be something about her....Was she in a guild....i would hope someone like that could make it in this world, but would that put me at a disadvantage being in a different guild than her...if she was even i one. I decided not to speak just yet, in case i might say something to embarrass my guild as a whole and not just myself. 

I realized i should wait until the opportune time to say anything to anyone, especially her but now was not that time, since everyone would be watching and i kinda wasnt in the mood. I decided to continue looking like a miserable person and not care about anything while waiting for this meeting to happen.

I opened the door to the Inn where the monthly boss raid was meeting, thankfully it wasn't in a safe zone. If it were in the town then all of the orange players wanting to participate would have a hard time getting to the meeting place. Maybe I even I would have gotten chased through the town, the guards knew my face after all. From previous events with Keith I concluded it would be best not to head into town for a little bit. Besides, I had enough of the guards pointing their weapons at players without really questioning them. Seeing an orange cursor above their head was enough to strike. 

Once inside, my cold gaze scanned the room. Most of the players here I knew. Only a few of the people here didn't have a good bond with me, not that I cared. I looked around the room until finally I saw the one person I was looking for, Keith. One woman briefly said something then left but two players still stood beside him, exchanging pleasantries. Kosan, whom I meet shortly, was now surprisingly a Player Killer. I wondered what he could have possibly done as I walked forward. The other player there was Drat, my old guild mate. I decided to pay him no mind and instead just ignore him. Oi, I sighed, looking Keith straight in the eye now. I have never attended a monthly boss battle but it seems to be quite the event. Seems like the usual suspects are here...

â–º Swordsmans Cape

Sold by: Tyger

Type: Light Armor Accessory

Rarity: Uncommon

Description: This blue half cape rests over one shoulder and loops down to the opposite hip. Also known as a fencer's cape.

Effect: +1 Accuracy

â–ºShadow Gloves
Quality: Perfect
Description: It's a steel pair of gloves, made from light shiny steel with other materials , +2 Acc , +1 Dmg M

Weapons/ tools

â–º Banshee Shiv (Rank 0, no extra damage from ranks)

Quality: Perfect
Shop: 
The Black Forge
Description: A perfect dagger, the blade is extremely well tempered and the edge is very fine and sharp. +3 Damage [On a 9, +5 damage and on a 10, +6 damage.]

â–ºAntidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.

â–ºHealing Potion - Heals the user for 5 Hp. Requires a post action.

Ariel found about the Boss fight from her guild master and just got permission to participate. She checked her items and inventory before closing the shop and headed towards the teleportation gate. On the way there she remembered Lessa's words  'Just be careful - the boss may be tough for a level 7'.

"I know I am just a lvl 7, but still..I can't join the front liners by just beating up wolves, boars and and other low lvl mobs. This is my chance to advance ..if just only by a little." she mumbled while checking her inventory, from all the things she had the most important were the HP potions and the teleportation crystal. if things get messy she would use it as a last resort.

Reaching the second floor she checked her the message she received about the meeting before the raid. It was held in a local inn at the outskirts of the town...That means PKers could join in as well, she didn't like that idea very much as she was a low lvl but she couldn't back of now. Steeling her resolution she headed towards the indicated place. Once she reached the Inn's entrance she double checked that she was at the right coordinates, then opened the door and timidly entered, the door made a small creak when opened and then closed.

Once inside Ariel took a look around, there were already a few players inside chatting. She saw Kossan and Mari, she 'meet' a while ago, surprisingly now Kossan was a Orange Player as well, if they would look in her direction she should nod politely to them. Then she continued to scan the area for somebody known to her, fortunately she spotted her guild master, Lessa, seated at a table with Rebekah. She went there without a moment of hesitation, once she entered their field of vision she waved at them and the said timidly:

"Guess I'm one of the last ones to arrive:D It's good to see you both. I was a little anxious about coming here and fighting the boss alongside *then continues in a low voice* so many Pk...I mean Orange players." She then took a seat near next to them.

Equipment:

Lion's Protection +1 ACC *Thorns

Lion's Fangs +1 EVA *Bleed

Thorny Rose +1 DMG +1 EVA

*Thorns - Activates on a natural Enemy Battle Dice of 6, 7 or 8, dealing 2 damage in return.

*Bleed - Activates on a natural Battle Dice of 8, 9 or 10 dealing 2 extra damage for your next two posts, this effect will not stack up but instead refresh your post counter.

Inventory:

»1X Basic Teleport Crystal

»5X HP Potions

»1X Matriarch's Stinger

»1X Field Ration

Player Stats and Skills:

HP: 22 (24, will use Field Rations before the fight)

DMG: 6 (1 basic +2 OHR + 1 Weapon +1 Athletics = 5 ) +1 Matriarch's stinger aplied at the beginning of the topic

DMG Mit: 2 

Accuracy: 1

Evasion: 2

Thorns: 2

Bleed: 2

One-Handed Rapier:Journeyman

Light Armor:Journeyman

Athletics

Concentration