Am I the only one...

Who got very excited to find this project?! I hope not!

Like many of the members around here, I am the new kid on the block ('though I may not be Johann Sebastian Bach >.> Extra brownie points to the one who gets the reference!).

Been roleplaying for exactly eight years now on different fandoms and original storylines. I am indeed a female, who is twenty-two and not willing to grow up ever (adulthood is so overrated). Recently discovered the world of SAO and I have to admit, I am in love with it!

It is my hope to have my character reach the last level, but if fate will have it- I'm not scared of losing her and starting over. Open to different kind of plotting as well as storylines, It is my wish to become part of this community and play with you all, if not most!

As for nicknames go, you can call me Atenea or Athena- but if you want to get personal it can either be Kat or Kata.

Here to have some fun! Hope to see you all soon in the IC forums!

Nice to meet you! I hope you have a great time here and make tons-o'-friends! And thanks for the brownie points!

Nice to meet you too! Thank you, Keith! ^_^ I wish you the same! ;D Good to know you enjoy them!

Welcome to the forum :) As a fellow newbie, I hope to chat and play alongside you for quite some time going forward. And I can say that I was very excited to find this place as well :D

Hi hi Twilightdusk! Mwuahahaha I can't wait to conquer the monsters and floors by your side! *nods* We shall escape the game as winners!

I love, love, love that this project is own it's way!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YOUNGNESS IS WONDERFUL XDDDDDDDD Yo! My name is Haine and I hope we can be friends ^-^

HEY! Nice to met you Haine! WE SHALL! <3 *HUGS*

Nice introduction and it's nice to you. I'm known as Zuzu or Zuzukins and if you need any help then just send me a private message and I'll get to it as fast as possible. I hope you enjoy your stay! Have a blessed day! ^^

Nice to meet you Zauis! Thank you for your well wishes and for the offer help, I wish the same for you too and a thousand more good things! :D Is the Knights of Christ the strongest of guilds? Do they accept females? ;D Mwuahahaha! I'd love to join!

Welcome to the site, Atenea. You have me beat in role playing and age by one year. Make plenty of awesome adventures and memories on your way to the top. ^^

*Fistbumps* I feel so old now lol But hey, GO EXPERIENCE! ;D Thank you, Sir! I shall try to stay alive as best as I can!

Who got very excited to find this project?! I hope not!

How'd you find us?

As for nicknames go, you can call me Atenea or Athena- but if you want to get personal it can either be Kat or Kata.

May I call you Althena? The name of the blue haired goddess from Lunar rpg franchise.

Anyways, welcome to our home and your new home!

How'd you find us?

May I call you Althena? The name of the blue haired goddess from Lunar rpg franchise.

Anyways, welcome to our home and your new home!

Hiya Erroneous! Please to meet you! I found you through the wonderful world of Google and with a huge craving for SAO RP, I had to join!

As for that nick- Sure! Lol I'd love that! Luna Noa was Hawt >.>