[F6-Private Party] Making Friends {Kiru}

L was wondering on the 6th floor. It was a lush amazon bursting with life. He could hear, smell and even taste the environment. He took in a deep breathe and stretched "I love the sound of thousands of animals competing for sex in the morning" He often made horrible jokes when he was alone. The sun had just risen, the cool air brushed over his pale skin, swaying his hair in front of his face. He sat down on one of the small shelters, made specifically to protect wanderers from the pouring rain in the forest. He still needed some training with his new katana, he was still rather horrible with it. He found the increase in weight from the normal curved swords the hardest part to come over. He ran his fingers through his thick dark chocolate hair, in the dark it almost looked black. He didn't spend much time on the 6th floor and so he wasn't exactly sure what mobs would be best to farm on. L was also still struggling with trying to get his memory back, the news about his guild being disbanded, though old, seemed all to new to him. He wasn't saddened by Argumails death, but more by the disbandment of the guild. He missed his fellow guild members. 

From within a tall tree I looked down at the floor around me. Everything about this floor was seriously whack. Everything was just too...jungley. Nothing made sense, it didn't even rain here that much. What possessed me to come to this floor anyways? It's hot, humid, and all these animal noise are just plain annoying! I thought as I looked down from the tree I resided in again. The ground was either covered in leaves, dirt, or really high grass so I tried to stay as far away as possible. Of course this limited where I could go but at least I was safe from getting my boots all dirty. Monsters roamed during the night and I didn't have Night Vision so that was another reason I didn't travel on the ground. I leaned my head back against the tree trunk and swallowed. How long has it been since I've been to a different floor? I sighed and closed my eyes. 

L saw it was getting dark and decided to head back to town. Though it was a long hike back through the forest he would obviously get home eventually. He heard a shuffling in the trees above and looked up "Well hello there. Come here often?" He spoke in a light hearted and joking way. He smiled as best he could, he had been alone so long he forgot what friendly interaction was like. He rubbed the back of his head and let the wind sweep his hair across his face. It was probably an awkward situation for the both of them to be in.

• 2 weeks later...

"...It's been maybe two days here but how long is that in the real world...we could still be only one week after the launch and notice...scary. Nonsense, this is your life now and it seems to be quite wonderful so far." I chuckled at myself for being silly enough to think like that, there was no way the time was different in Sword Art Online than it was in the real world. I sat there for a few minutes, shifting every now and then until I heard something approach. The thought of my job filled me mind, causing me to freeze in place. I sat absolutely still, trying not to make any noise. "They really don't rest do they? Those stupid Mavericks always tracking my locations. I hate them." I chewed the inside of my mouth and finally looked down to see another player. Right away I could tell that they weren't a Maverick. This person was not a PKer, a green cursor shone above their head. The man then said something very akward, if I came here often. "No, I don't come here often at all. It's dangerous and quite frankly it's annoying to weave through these leaves all day. The monsters don't give enough col, nothing is of use to me here, and it's always so noisy. So no, I hate it here." I said, swinging my legs over the side of the branch and leaning forward so I could interact with the strange male. My two toned hair covered my glare and my entire face as I sat farther off of the tree. 

L was rather curious by the woman's answer, straight to the point or without humour perhaps. The first thing he noticed about her besides her answer was her two toned hair. He cleared his throat and looked her in the eyes, his aquamarine eyes where a little brighter that evening than the regular. "Straight to the point i see" He smirked and weaved his fingers through his long wavy hair, the humidity of the jungle was starting to get to him. "Well, if you hate it so much. Why exactly are you here then?" It was a fair question, it didn't make sense for someone to be in a floor they hated when there where so many to choose from. There was something about this girl however, that seemed odd, and it wasn't just the hair.

I raised my chin upwards to the sky and sighed. Why did I come to this floor? I was just floor hopping and got tired, ending up here was just weird. I turned my attention back to the stranger and shrugged. "Can't say. I decided to do some exploring but realized it wasn't worth my time. Why are you here?" I asked, growing amused with the young man. He had the odd movement of running his fingers through his hair but I pushed that aside and stared blankly into his eyes. They were a nice color compared to others' I'd seen. In his eyes I could see that he wasn't softening his speech, just being himself. 

• 2 weeks later...

He smirked and shrugged. "Was here to practice my katana skill but i don't think this is the right floor to be farming monsters" He could tell she wasn't telling him something, she obviously wouldn't be floor jumping and hiding in a floor she hated without a reason. "Well I suppose everything has a time and place. I'd rather know more about you now" He jumped up and climbed to the branch she sat in and took a closer look at her. "So who's after you?" He smiled sheepishly and tilted his head as if he was a curious puppy. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Katana huh?" I thought of this for a second, a sword. It was a strange concept for me, it wasn't my cup of tea. I had wielded a sword recently but it didn't feel right. It was too heavy and it left an insane amount of vulnerable spots to be hit as I swung the sword. It was an overused weapon with too many flaws for me. That was also a virtue in a way, I knew every weak spot to hit when up against a sword user. 

I chuckled when he admitted that this was not the floor he was looking for. "No, this wouldn't be the floor, nothing really comes out fairly on this floor for the entire time I've been here." I tilted my head back again and tried to remember what floor was actually the best for farming. Floor 1? Floor 7?

I nearly fell backwards when the male suddenly was close to my face. I had spaced out for a second and now here he was. I straightened up and maintained balance as I thought of the right words to explain my case. Normally I would push everyone away but I was just not in the mood to say "no" to everything and everyone. After a minute I looked back to the player. "Well you see, I am what some call a Maverick Hunter. I hunt down PKers with wrong deeds and kill them or send them away. It's only natural that some would want to kill me before I get a chance to kill them. Only, they come in groups and are annoying to deal with. So, I don't like hangin' around anywhere very long."

L was drawn in by her as she spoke, she was definitely interesting. A maverick hunter..? He wasn't to sure about that. "Have you ever actually killed anyone?" He smirked and pointed to her green status, she definitely wasn't a player killer. "Kinda just looks like you're the one being hunted" That idea was strange to him, he wasn't sure why anyone would want to hunt down a girl as beautiful as her, though he wasn't sure how strong she was. It occurred to him at that moment that he hadn't asked for her name yet. "Oh, by the way. The names Life, you can call me L if it gets awkward" He extended out his hand politely with a grin. He wondered why he hadn't seen her before, she probably went ahead of everyone while there was chaos, a few players where like that. Maybe she was just as powerful? She seemed to get even more interesting by the second. 

(Sorry for the late reply, i've been really busy :L )