[PP-F1] A shard settles in the earth (Invite)

Guest Lancer

A whirl of wind, brushing, the sound of feet hitting the ground, a set of orange topaz like eyes glimmering in the light of the day gazed at the crowd of people. Smooth, slightly tanned peach skin brightened as the sun came from behind a cloud, he sitting upon a stack or crates near the Tavern. His left foot swinging over the ledge, while his other was pulled back and propped into his chest, a teal green like leather outfit was what he wore. It was skin tight, showing off his natural bodies muscularity, as it was Celtic like in appearance. Though the man was part Irish, only due to his Biological father, the rest of him was Spanish or Mexican if one would say, his skin lighter than other natives of Mexico, due to the Irish in him. He stared at the players, the clouds weaving over him, the birds around him chirping and flying  about, as a few were sitting on the end of his assault spear.

A mundane and simple yet elegant like weapon, it held nothing special, just something to help him get by, as he looked up at the sky, he then hoped forward, a flutter of black hair reached to the skies as a figure landed upon the ground. The sound of the wind rushing past him was relaxing, and when he did make contact he began walking away from his landing spot, as his spear was held tight over his shoulders. Both his arms flipped over the shaft and resting there, as his black leather boots with the silver tips toes clomped on the cobble stone ground. His black hair, slicked back, and his orange eyes glowing as the clouds gave shade to him, a mole laid there under his right cheek, under his eye, upon his cheek bone. The many aura he gave off was someone who held great confidence in himself, as a strange yet masculine scent emitted from his body, many women have said this more than once, as even the female players and NPC's around him seemed to stare in wonder at him, This handsome yet beautiful man walking before them, who seemed to have peach like tan skin.

-Unnamed Figure-

tumblr_m7iekhuYK61r08jhgo1_500.jpg

Ariel was walking towards the teleportation gate, finishing her errands with her former tailoring teacher, Lady Diana. Now she was just observing the surroundings while keeping a close eye in front of her. Kimba, her white furred lion cub apparently assumed the role of a guide and was leading Ariel trough the streets of the "Starting Town".

"You know you can just walk by my side like a normal familiar..just be careful not to touch my leg with your fur, how about that?" pleaded Ariel to her familiar, in an attempt to maybe slow her down. Kimba was walking...almost running in front of her and she was worried she might lose her out of sight.

But the lion just turned its head around and made a growl before resuming its course. Then out of the blue she launched herself into a sprint in a random direction. Ariel dashed right before her, thinking "Where is she going now? I hope she didn't another food stand nearby". But Kimba didn't run too much, as Ariel saw that she slowed her sprint and now was following a a guy dressed in green with a spear over his shoulder. Ariel immediately caught up and tried to catch Kimba's attention. But she seems to be wanting to play catch with her, turning her head towards Ariel Kimba let out a small roar while beginning to run, bumping into the guy in front of her with a force that might have thrown him off balanced.

Ariel soon followed and started apologizing while bowing:

"I'm sorry for her, she's was just playing around with me. I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive her." Then she shoot a look at her familiar which upon meeting her gaze bowed her head as well, not to apologize but to smell the guy she just bumped into.

((their appearance is in my signature. Ariel is half japanese, 21 years old and 170 cm tall

A sudden sound of moving feet caught the long haired mans attention, and he saw in the corner of his eye a white flash, and he stabbed his spear in the ground to stop his movement and then he let it go. As it now was prompted into the ground and he bent down, "My my my, aren't you a lovely little White LIon Cub." He said as he patted the white beasts head and heard a woman speak, and he stood up, looking at her with his orange topaz coloured eyes. "You don't have to apologize, it's okay, I should have been looking around," He said as he stood at 184 cm in height, his long black hair slicked back and spiky as one could see, or rather was layered in style, his skin semi perfect in complexion, other than the mole under his right eye.

He had well enough flawless skin, and with a sliver of his hair falling over his brow, he looked at her, as now his hair gave him a more defined look. As he saw the woman bow and her cub as well, and a smiled came across his face, "Well, what seems to bring you here today?" He asked her, as he looked down, yet again, he bent down and patted the cub on the head and giving it some attention, the wind came across him, making his black hair dance in the grasp of its travels, his muscle flexing under his leather outfit, and his own body as well. His broad shoulders only complimented his pronounce collar bone region, as he stood up, the v cut in his outfit showed off some of his upper region, not too much, just the start of his collar bone, and his neck which was well balanced in contrast.

-Romeo or Lancer, is also 21, he is also 184 cm in height, he is 75% Spanish or Mexican if you wish and 25% Irish-

-XWuZHeAR will be joining us soon do not post yet Ariel-

I was running across the rooftops with maruchan ridding on my shoulder.

"You know your able to keep up with me yet you still choose to ride on my shoulder why?" I asked maruchan while jumping across rooftops.

Maruchan responded with a few high pitched barks and continued to pant with excitement. I decided he just liked ridding up there and kept on running. Suddenly I was able to see an extremely handsome figure on top of a crate across the street. I took maruchan off my shoulder and held him in my hands. I jumped off the rooftop and landed on a statue then jumped down to the street below. I set maruchan down and aproached said figure -who is now standing up- letting maruchan walk beside me. Before reaching it I noticed ariel was there with a freaking lion.

"Hey maruchan be nice to the lion ok?" I told maruchan who just simply barked out of excitement because he probably saw the lion as a new friend.

When we finally reached the handsom figure we found out it was actually a man in a green starting outfit.

"Yo handsome, you look new and un-skilled how would you like to make some easy col?... Hey ariel." I told the man on the crate then quickly said to ariel.

Maruchan instantly aproached the lion and barked excitedly at it and wagged his tail. It seems maruchan really likes new friends.

((X is a 16 year old Mexican who's 5'11 (metric system is lame sorry) he has shorter hair with bangs he likes to wear up. Maruchans description is in the signature below.))

Piers traveled Floor 1 in search of... of that brat he continued to love unconditionally despite the circumstances. His head turned left to right, looking for a group to possibly join. In real life he was always the strongest. It felt strange being so weak. Piers sighed as his emerald orbs inspected every person but the butler's luck wasn't in his favor today.

He stopped, smirk growing on his face, a slight hint of his sharp teeth peeking out. Three players stood speaking to one another. 

"They seem... perfect."

Piers muttered before running a hand through his raven hair. His bangs fell back into his face afterwards. The butler pushed his glasses up and straightened his suit out before reluctantly striding confidently over to the players. A muscular woman with gorgeous blonde hair stood with a familiar by her side. A child had approached her, or at least he looked rather young to Piers, and was unusually tall for his age. He too had a familiar. Then there was a man. Good. Probably someone Piers could at least have a decent conversation with along with the lady. They were similar in height except Piers was a bit taller. 

"Excuse me. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and see you lack a number of members. If you're going to fight I'd like to accompany you."

The butler winked at the blonde before reverting his gaze back to the other man of the group.

(Piers is 186.42 cm or 6'1 in height. A picture of him is in my signature and spoiler. Instead of starting clothes he sports a suit cause he's sexy like that.)

The man looked and saw two new people arrive, and his Topaz Orange eyes gazed at them both, a young man, about the ages of fifteen to seventeen, with short back colored hair/ Then he averted his eyes to the man next to him, about a inch taller than himself, with hair matching the color of raven feathers reaching to his neck, he had monocles upon his face and was rather paler than himself. With more fashionable clothing, the man chuckled. "Well arent I just the popular one here, the names Romeo Iglesias, but you can call me by my avatar name Lancer." "So we have a mayordomo, a niño, and a princesa guerrera, how wonderful." He says, as his Spanish accent came out, and the bubble above his head popped up reverting the words he said into default language for them all the read.

While he stood there, his spear still lodged in the ground behind him, and the little cub next to his feet, his long spiky layered black hair began to rustle as the wind came by, and he sighed, his eyes closing. "Ahora que se siente bien allí." He spoke once more, as the leather outfit he worn stretched as he moved his arms behind his head, his muscles flexing with each position he adjusted to, the scar on his right shoulder, in the shaped of a X was visible. And his adam's apple bobbing up and down as his light voice spoke out in the air, to only have it fade into the dance of the wind, as a few leafs and feathers fluttered behind him, and he opened his eyes once more. "So my compañeros, shall we go into the field and hunt some wild verracos?" He asked them, as the bubble above his head was going crazy and translating every foreign word he spoke, as his feet began to shuffle he walked to his two handed spear and dragged his foot across the ground. Making the side of his foot his the spear head and as he held out his hand, the spear left the ground and the shaft of his weapon spun on his forearm. He moved the spear around and let it spin on his neck til he caught it and slammed it into his back and looked at all them, waiting to see what their answers where.

-Translations-

Spanish: mayordomo

Default Language: Butler

Spanish: niño

Default Language: child

Spanish: princesa guerrera

Default Language: Princess Warrior

Spanish: Ahora que se siente bien allí.

Default Language: Now that feels good there.

Spanish: compañeros

Default Language: mates

Spanish:  verracos

Default Language: boars

The first thing Ariel noted at the guy was his foreign accent, she had been all over the world, attending to various fencing championships. So she had enough basic hearing training to recognize his Spanish accent, while trying to remember basic spanish words, Ariel raised her head to see a very handsome guy in front of her that was petting Kimba, apparently she had taken a liking to him since she let him continue a second time, enjoying the attention. Ariel was about to speak when she was interrupted by the barking sound a tiny wolf or dog...Ariel couldn't tell, then she saw a familiar face, X was the one standing beside the little wolfie. Kimba saw the wolf approaching her and barking excited at her, she looked at Ariel to see her nod and then walked at it and put her paw on it, treating it like a plaything.

To that Ariel let out a sigh "good to see she gets along with other familiars so easily. I guess he's X's pet" she thought. Then she heard X's proposition...

"Hey slow down X...you didn't even present yourself..do you expect him to.." and she stopped as she heard footsteps from behind followed by an unfamiliar voice. When she turned around she saw a very fashionable tall guy asking to join them... Then the handsome spear wielder started speaking, with half the words in spanish. She didn't needed to look at the translation bubble as she understood almost all the words, only taking a look at "verracos". She then continued in her normal tone: 

"I guess I was wrong, but let me introduce myself as well. My name is Kayla Ariel D'Sole*she points towards her familiar* and this little white lion is Kimba, my familiar. She is friendly, when she feels like it..and I don't recommend teasing her or grabbing her by the tale"

The lion cub upon hearing her name, stopped playing with the little wolf and growled at the group, then continued playing with it. It seems she had taken a liking to her new plaything.

Ariel let out a chuckle before continuing: "I didn't plan on a hunting round but why not ... we still haven't done our training for today and this is a good opportunity to do it while making new friends" she then remembered something and opened her HUD inventory, extracting 2 items. The first one she handed to Lancer, and the second one she gave it to the new guy with the english accent, while saying. "Consider these as a advertisement for my shop..its currently closed but feel free to stop by when I reopen it." she could barely retain her laughter while handling the first item...She thought it would fit perfectly with his appearance. Who knew she would have somebody this perfect to wear it?

-Gave Item1 to Lancer

Item: Cape of Fabulawesemeness 

Item type : Light Armor: Cape

Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Acc
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A cape that makes its user look FABULOUS normally and makes him/her look AWESOME while posingAnd as a side effect it helps the user be more aerodynamic  resulting in a better aim.

-Gave Item2 to Piers

Item: Scarf of Randomness

Item type : Light Armor: Scarf
Enhancement: +2 Eva

Description : A scarf that makes its user unconsciously do random things, making him impredictible thus lowering his chances to get hurt.

I looked at ariel giving out her usual round of presents. Then it hit me that these guys wanted to go hunting. I honestly find grinding and fighting MOBs in this game super boring. I also heard the handsome dude speak spanish earlier. I spoke Spanish but his seemed more formal than mine. Maruchan seemed to be getting along well with the lion.

"Say lancer or whatever, why did you call this gordita a princess?" I asked lancer in a friendly tone hoping Ariel didn't understand what that meant.

I saw maruchan jump on top of the lion and lay its head down. Then maruchan actually fell asleep on top of the beast. Well those two seem like they have this friendship thing all planned out.

"Anyways look the col trust me we could make so much. Il provide protection and security type service for a cut while you sir, provide a little relief and happiness for all the lonely woman of SAO. What do ya say?" I asked lancer fixing my cutlass into a more comfortable spot.

Piers stared nonchalantly ahead while the rest of the group conversed. He turned his head to the female and accepted the offer of the scarf, opening his inventory to equip it. It fell gently around his neck. Piers sighed and wrapped it around, letting a piece fall back behind him. It was short, completely throwing off his formal look, but if it meant becoming stronger then... what the hell.

His eyes traveled to the lion, and his mind became blank. Piers's orbs slightly glowed a crimson color but only for a few seconds. His mouth hung open barely.

"So beautiful... Such lovely ears." 

The butler whispered to himself. He was referring to the lion. Piers resisted the urge to bend down and stroke the familiar, and instead focused on something in the distance to keep his mind at ease instead. 

"I'll make sure to drop by often, my lady."

Piers glanced back at the woman and flashed his pointy teeth at Kayla before shoving both hands into the pockets of his pants. It was a bit embarrassing receiving help from a player younger than his own age, but Piers reminded himself this was only a game. It didn't matter who was who or what they did, it only mattered if in the game they succeeded. The butler fixed his glasses, a glare making it impossible to show either of his eyes.

"Wherever you all head, I shall follow and fight along your sides." 

His voice remained flat, accent trailing every word. Piers kept his expression, besides the wink and fake smiles he offered, in a calm frown that made him seem like he was bored. Perhaps he was bored without Nyle by his side wrecking things and causing havoc or chaos. Piers would be able to gain amusement by these things as well but it was no fun in a game where he could die by simply insulting the wrong person. Wrecking a "real" life was much, much more fun. The butler cleared his throat and fixed his tie before speaking again.

"I'm Piers. Pleased to make your acquaintances. I don't plan to stick around for too long as I have more important matters at hand... For the meantime, however, I'd like to have a few other players out in the field with me to ensure my safety. My master wouldn't be pleased if I died. Neither would I."

As he introduced himself, Piers bowed and placed his right gloved hand over his heart while doing so. His hair became messy and fell around his face, which he fixed with the flick of his head. The mass of strands seemed to fall perfectly back into place. Piers fixed his glasses again and once more you could see his bright green eyes.

-Received Scarf of Randomness from Ariel-

-Equipped Scarf of Randomness-

The gift Lancer got from blonde hair women, and with him looking it over, he smiled and equipped it to his character, the cape now enveloping his body, and when he had it on his body, he pulled his hands u p to his head and gave a peace sign to her. "Groovy." He said to her, being somewhat of a goof, but his fun faded when the kid called the women a gordita, and with his hand rising up he flicked the boy on the head. "Ya sabes, no importa su tamaño, todas las mujeres son preciosas. Ahora te sugiero que pedir perdón, o ella podría darte una paliza." He said to him and gave him a stern look, as he didn't like the way he spoke about her, he didn't like any guys talking about women in a negative tone of manner. The cape he got was dark brown and looked like a seasoned warrior would wear it, he wore it rather well, to well as a matter of fact, as the tips and endings flipped and flickered with each movement he made, and his spear now being held reversed like.

The pummel of the shaft towards the ground and the blade pointing towards the sky, his Topaz eyes began to glow even more, as he stared down the lad, his left hand holding his weapon. While the other was placed on his waist, the cape now clipping over his arms, and covering them, he smiled and looked over at the woman, "Muchas gracias." He said to her, and then looked ahead, "Come on, lets get going now," "Allá vamos!" He said with a more peppy tone of voice as he was ready to get this show on the road, for he had boars, and wolf's to kill, for if he didn't then what good of a spearman would he be?

-Translation-

Spanish: Ya sabes, no importa su tamaño, todas las mujeres son preciosas. Ahora te sugiero que pedir perdón, o ella podría darte una paliza.

Default Language: You know, no matter their size, all women are beautiful. Now I suggest you apologize,or she could beat you up.

Spanish: Muchas gracias.

Default Language: Thank you very much

Spanish: Allá vamos!

Default Language: Here we go!

-Accepted Item-

Item: Cape of Fabulawesemeness 

Item type : Light Armor: Cape

Enhancement: +2 Acc

Description : A cape that makes its user look FABULOUS normally and makes him/her look AWESOME while posingAnd as a side effect it helps the user be more aerodynamic  resulting in a better aim.

Ariel was pleased to see that they enjoyed her gifts, especially the one with the lance that seemed to feel the emotion she added while making that particular item. But her attention got diverted when X began to address lancer forgetting that the system automatically translated the foreign words in a bubble above his head, she decided to let it slip. But suddenly she heard a growl, Kimba apparently heard him as well, and she wasn't very pleased with what he said. Tilting her head to let her wolfie friend slowly slide on the ground, she then slowly started making her way towards X ignoring eventual bakings from the small wolf. As she drew closer her eyes were directly staring into X's while she let out low warning growls, Ariel was about to stop her when Lancer intervened. Reading the translations from above his head she understood that he was defending her, Kimba appeared to have understood as well letting out one last warning growls before returning to play with her new friend.
Her cheeks tinged pink as she spoke with a weird spanish accent: "Gracias, pero no era necesario*" she then continued in english/system language " This guy can't really restrain himself, I've known him for a while and got accustomed with his rough edges, I think somewhere deep down lied a warrior, he just doesn't want to me to train him reach his potential" she then turned towards Piers; "So in the end you are a butler, I sensed that vibe from your attire and speech but didn't want to ask directly. And please call me Ariel, as you can derive from my outfit , I'm more if a warrior princess than a lady." she then took a look at all of then before continuing: "anyway shall we go slay some mobs?"

*TL Note: "Thank you, but it wasn't necessary"

"Maruchan wake up we have to go do something incredibly boring." I told the sleeping pup.

Maruchan responded with an annoyed whimpering sound that I understood immediately.

"Yeah we're griniding, look il carry you it's fine you can go back to sleep." I said as I picked up the drowsy dog.

I held him in one arm and began streching out the other. Grinding was not one of my favorite things to do, that's why I slack off all day and just run threw the rooftops. Why I ever listen to ariel I do not know. I don't exactly listen to anyone not really even azide who I probably should.

"Alright lets hurry up and get this over with I promised maruchan id get him lunch later... If we're going to be going about this you all better help me kill this field boss I've been stalking for some time. Il explain on the way." I said while walking towards the exit of the town.

"Field boss? I'd rather take on easy targets since I'm such a low level but I'd love to sit back and watch you take on such a beast."

Piers smirked mockingly and shook his head before following the child. Oh how he missed teasing immature people. Good thing there was one standing before him right now. The butler tapped the end of his sword ready to fight, eyes threatening to turn red. With his experience this should be easy, though he was used to fighting hand-to-hand combat, he was still skilled with any other type of weapon.

"You do know you'll always be stuck here if you avoid the 'boring' task of grinding? For a familiar... that 'dog' seems rather lazy."

He teased X further while glaring down at him, and patted X's back. When he said dog a hint of disgust rung in his usually calm voice.

"Ah~ Ariel. Such a lovely name... for a warrior princess. Hmm, I do believe I've never met a woman like you. Most are pathetic and think beauty is everything. I'm glad you're different."

Piers ran a hand through his hair again, eyes switching from red-green to full crimson. He licked his lips (like the perv he is) but covered the action by holding a hand over his mouth while doing so (meaning nobody saw). Instantly he forgot the creature he despised and focused on Ariel before switching his gaze to Lancer. 

"I say Lancer, you are a true gentlemen and I wouldn't mind becoming your friend. That'd make you one of the very few I have."

The butler meant what he said. He opened his inventory to rid of his glasses as grass began crunching under his dress shoes, signaling that they were nearing the exit of the safe zone and coming upon a field where players were no longer protected by the game but in danger. Hills rolled in front and behind each other. Trees were set in the background, the tops of the green plants cut off by the light blue sky rising above everything else. Clouds lazily hung around in the sky, moving too slowly for the eye to notice. A bright sun shone its rays on Aincrad, though a breeze made it fairly cold to anyone just standing around.

It was truly amazing to Piers how real everything seemed. He almost forget that it was just a game created by a lunatic with plenty of time on his hands. His hair blew behind him and continued to get in his face no matter how hard Piers tried. The butler sighed and let the hair fly wherever it wanted, there was no fixing the raven mass now the wind had taken control of it.

-Unequipped Glasses-

With the group now striding along the green grass lands of the field outside of the starter town, the brown cape that was given to Lancer fluttered behind him, his spear resting along his back, the bladed tip pointing towards the heavens, that the blue sky kept hidden. The clouds coming across the plains, his long hair dancing in the wind, and his orange eyes glowing with excitement, yet his face held little emotion, but he still had a confident and happy aura around him. He still retained his strange yet wonderful manly scent that many women had said he held and they loved, the brown cape, the one that went down to his thighs, and the high rised collar reached to the ridge of his cheeks. The string that held it was a series of leather strings that had small metal slabs that could be slipped through loops in the other holes, allowing it to be closed and opened easily, and with it flapping behind him, the weapon he had was about his height, maybe about ten centimeters longer. As his green armor like cloth shirt stretched as he chuckled, for he had something on his mind, "So tell me, where do you three hail from, I was born in Guadalajara, Mexico." "What about you there, mister Butler?"

He asked him, swiftly turning his head and gazing at him with his Topaz orange eyes. as a few strands of his hair fell over his brow again, and he the looked at Ariel, giving her the same look as he gave Pier, as well as looking at X. His black hair fluttering around, and he pulled back the strands to keep them from getting in his eyes, only to have them flop back over. His spear still in his right hand, while his left fell limp, and then extended to his waist as he walked and kept his hand propped up, his steps silent like and very graceful like. And his facial features that of a young man in his early twenties, the slight tan in his skin gave a little color to his face, but his mole under his right eye, along the top of his cheek ridge. Gave him a more pristine look about him, while the breeze came in, and blew his cape between his legs, and making his hair fly forward slightly. Which was fixed be his hands, as he waited for them to speak, he was curious to know more about his party, and where they originated from.

-And Lancer said Mexico like Meh-he-ko, not the traditional way we Normal Americans say it.-

Ariel first turned towards X who was speaking with his familiar, after they finished she decided to intervene by saying in a sarcastic tone:

"No wonder he gets along with Kimba so well, she's pretty lazy her..." but she didn't got to finish her sentence as the lion cub let out a roar from behind her. Ariel turned around saying: "Okay okay you're not lazy, just not interested....in things...almost...all...the..time.." The last part she said in a lower voice in the hope that she didn't understood that she meant to say the same thing in a slightly different way. But hearing no response from behind she let out a chuckle before continuing:" anyway I don't think that little wolf of your eats as much...."she wanted to say as much as her familiar that ate meat slices like they were a light snack, but changed her mind and said instead "as a normal wolf". listening again behind her she didn't hear any complaints from her familiar and with a smile she continued speaking, this time addressing Piers.

"You know it's not like I'm that different, I think I would've become one of those girls if I would've lived a different lifestyle..Truth be told I always cared about my appearance when I was participating in tournaments." and she stopped there thinking about how she used to travel around the world attending different tournaments.  

While thinking about past times she was looking at Lancer, specifically at the cape she gaze him. She was happy to see one of a item she made by herself, without it being a order from a client or something, being equipped by somebody that really enjoyed it. That was the reason she chosed to become a tailor, to make people happy with her clothing. But her thoughts got interrupted when He turned around and presented himself..more specifically where he was from. Ariel took a look at Piers and cut him short by saying:

"Allow me to answer first*she turns towards Lancer* I am from Japan, but I'm only half japanese the other half that is Italian, I inherited that part as well as my swordsmanship, from my father." she then made a slight bow out of reflex.

that creepy butler guy said something to me I didn't enjoy hearing. Then the pervy butler went as far to place his hand on me and make a wierd licking sound. I spung back and slapped away his hand.

"Woah watch it pervert!" I first yelled at him.

"If you don't think I'm stronger than you then come on I'm right here!" I continued to threaten.

Eventually we were outside the walls and lancer asked were I was from. It turns out the guy was actually from Mexico (Mecks-icko).

"I'm from Chicago, south side. But my parents were obviously from Mexico, Durango." I replied to lancer.

"Alright the field boss sits his ass in a forest clearing all day about 20 miles out that way" I said as I pointed out into the distance.

"Of course, Ariel." 

Piers nodded his head in the direction of Lancer and motioned for her to continue speaking. As she did, X struck conversation with Piers. He smirked at X's reply.

"Oh what a delightful response. I'm no pervert, mind you. My lips were dry because of the wind. Don't jump to conclusions, it may get you killed one day." 

The butler rolled his emerald eyes and placed both hands back into the pockets of his pants. 

"I never did say you weren't strong. Actually, you are stronger than me. It was only an encouraging pat on the back. I'm quite envious of your annoying yet fairly enjoyable attitude believe it or not." 

Piers turned his head to Lancer and stared the man straight in the eyes, his own emerald orbs showing no emotions. 

"I have no idea where I came from but I'm positive London is my home."

Piers remembered waking up in the hospital with no memory. It bothered him but only deep down. The butler could barely feel the pain banging at his heart anymore like he once had when he was still a teenager. He began chewing on a pointy black finger, a signal he was interested, when he spotted two boars in the distance.

"How about you go chase that field boss of your's X?"

He chuckled very lowly.

"Lancer would you mind taking on the animals with me? And, Ariel, could you watch us so we don't lose our lives? I believe this will be fair as Lancer and I are lower levels and need experience. Any comments or suggestions to my offer?" 

The butler removed the fingernail from his mouth and winked at Ariel once again while speaking to her. He stepped back so all four could turn and talk together in a circle to discuss the matters at hand. He ran a hand through his raven hair and adjusted the scarf on his neck so he could remain comfortable once again. Once fixed he crossed his arms and waited for the others to speak. Piers felt the desire to kill burn inside of him as his eyes glowed an even brighter red. His suit jacket flew back from the winds that had managed to pick up speed, as well as his hair that he'd just fixed, along with the scarf. Wind was annoying, geez, what kind of game had wind blowing so hard anyhow?

"Of course, you can come along too X if you decide to stick with us."

Her glared at the boy for a second before shifting his gaze back upon the three group members.

Lancers eyes quickly shifted to X, as he said he was from Chicago, his eyes b,inking a few times and his hand moving up to his chin, rubbing it, then resetting it back up his waist. "Really amigo, never been there, I grew up in Mexico, was taken in by the Catholic church when I was young and later left to start a new life." He said as he was not willing to give up too much information, as then he took averted his eyes to the Butler figure, the Topaz like orange orbs gleamed with confusion. "Qué? Qué quieres decir?" He asked him, as the bubble above his head appeared again, but he just waved at him, in a fashion to forget what he said, "Eh forget it then, I won't understand it if you don't." He said to him, and then turned his head to the woman, "So what about you, mine telling me where you come from?" He asked her, his hair flipping around as the breeze kicked in more, and the wondered about her, but his attention went back to the Butler as he said something about a field boss, "No no no, were not doing that, I'm not loco to take something on that is more powerful than me."

He said as he gave the boy a look of certainty, one that he gave to people when he meant something, and one that also held when he would not do something he didn't like. As the wind picked up again, and the cool breeze danced along the blades of green grass that littered the ground around him, a shuffle of rocks falling in between the creases in his boots, and the tree's shifting. His own cape was making a snapping sound as it caught the hands of the wind, and tried to dance away with it, his weapon ringing slightly as the breeze brushed up against the metal, emitting a low hum, as Lancer looked up, "If anything, I would like to find a weapon loot drop out here." He said, with a more adventurous tone to his voice, one that was masculine like, yet still holding some youth to it, mixed in with his natural Spanish accent, that seemed to fill the air, and his scent, manly and strange seemed to become stronger as the more he wanted to held his ground, and wanted explore or looking for a fight.

-Translation-

Spanish: amigo

Default Language: friend

Spanish: Qué? Qué quieres decir

Default Language: What? What to you mean?

Spanish: loco

Default Language: crazy

Ariel looked at Piers while he was talking about his homeplace, Strange enough he didn't say it was his birthplace or where he grew up. But she decided not to further enquire. They all had things that they wanted to say and not to say, she then noticed his nervous tick of chewing his finger. When she changed her gaze towards whatever he was looking at Ariel saw 2 normal boar in the distance. smiling she replied, after hearing his suggestion:

"I have no problem with it, just let's check if there aren't any other mobs around" Then she started walking towards the mobs, Kimba followed her from behind. As she walked she turned back and replied to Lancer:

"As I told you I'm from Japan, Tokyo being my birthplace and current residence. At least when I'm in Japan...*she hesitated for a second before continuing* I'm traveling as well, participating in fencing tournaments all around since the age of 16. Or should I say I WAS traveling, until I've heard of this new game and while home I decided to test if the ingame fighting mechanics were like IRL." a menacing grin slowly creeped on her face as she continued.

"I wanted to test my full potential, without holding back on my opponents". Noticing that she revealed a bit too much with her facial expression she turned and continued talking: "You can leave any field boss to me, you guys concentrate on the adiacent mobs. Prevent them from interfering in my battle, X can keep a eye on you. Since hes council member of a guild that specializes in helping new players get the basics of this game. Kimba growled while looking at Ariel: "Yes I saw it too girl. Guys it seems that we'll get that fight sooner than expected." before her laid 3 mobs, 2 normal boars and 1 larger one almost reaching 2,5m in height (over 8 feet for the metric system haters).

She brandished her black bladed rapier, unsheathing it in one elegant move, a move she practiced since she remembered IRL. She took a defensive stance (like in the signature) while analyzing the boar ( <<Concentration>>) It was way taller than her so, trying to stab it in the spine was out of the question. The next largest exposed area was its sides, but the boar turned towards her as she drew her sword, making it difficult to hit it there. The next possible place was to strike it directly in the large head or neck. 

After her analysis of the target, she kicked the ground, charging into a frontal assault. As she drew closer she guided her blade towards the mob's forehead, making sure to evade its large horns. When the mob was within striking range, Ariel skillfully thrusted her rapier  towards its head. But the mob swinged its horns forcing her to modify her aim while evading. She didn't get the chance to completely evade and used her half arm vambrace to block part of the blow, barely keeping her balance as the boar passed by her. Luckily her blow landed in the large boar's shoulder, not exactly a critical hit but still, at least she didn't miss.

She took a look at the others and noded, signaling that she was OK, and that they engage the other small ones. Kimba decided to watch Ariel fight this one out alone.

ID: 9322  BD: 6 (2 +3 acc +1 BD<<Concentration>>) MD: 8 (9-1 eva)

(Large Boar has 3 dmg)

Ariel: 24/26 (4-2 DMg Mit)

Large Boar: 7/13 (6 Dmg dealt)

a more detailed pic of the weapon "Thorny Nightmare" Ariel proudly wields

6gIW5x1.png

"Hey pervy butler you have a master right? And you don't wanna disappoint your master right? So maybe egging on a person that's stronger than you isn't your best idea. I'm pretty sure whatever rich prick you call a master wouldn't want you dying to some 16 year old in a video game you got stuck in while slacking off your duties? I asked with still a little pissed off about how he touched me.

Maruchan slept comfortably in my arms. I could actually feel him twitch his legs every now and then in his dreams. Ariel went on to go fight something and told me to watch the vain guero who ironically was raised by the Catholic Church and Pervy butler. I raised my arm in front of the butler keeping him seperate from the mind ariel was fighting.

"If anythings gonna kill you it's gonna be me not some boars." I told the pervy butler.