First steps into a new world

London cocked an eyebrow "The...father of this game? There is no such thing..." he said, a bit confused at what the man was implying. "Speedy defense....I suppose that could work but you'd fit better as suppport in that case rather than a hybrid character. In the case of this game and your weapon type." London explained, continuing "You said that you were fimilar with sword skills, correct? If so, what master and specific weapon did you study or are you reffering to just what you see in swordsmanship in video game which is far from the real thing." London said. He was a bit confused by this player and their minor dillusions of grander. "I'll...show you the game," he said a bit uncomfotable. "Er..combat system. Follow." London becokend for them to follow as he began to walk towards the gate of the starting city that lead into the grasslands of the first floor.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alyss would come walking down the streets as she had just been out hunting for a few hours and had finally gotten back, she was holding one of her chocolate boxes in her hand as she had just put a piece of chocolate in her mouth.

She could heard people talking which was quite rare mostly people was too busy running from place to place trying to pick up them self.

Alyss had her Cutlass down the side that was glowing a faint red color, as she were wearing her rather unusual armor most people did not even call it an armor but more a kind of biki top with shorts.

She finally arrived near the two people talking as she had just heard the girl say something about perfect quality and alyss giggled a little.

"Hello there you two, you look quite new to this, i'm Alyss happy to meet more people around this town that is not in a hurry" the greenish haired girl said to the two.

London looked over his shoulder and saw the two still stationary. He stopped and turned halfway around. Looking at them abd the new player who was somewhat skaddily clad for someone who obviously had some experience in combat. He was looked at her cutlass for a moment, examning it before looking back to the two "You coming?" he asked. Looking at the new player that recently came to the group. "You're free to come along too if you wish." London offered. Awaiting a reply.

Alyss looked back and smiled "Where we going mister?" as she handed the rest of the box of chocolate to Silver.

"You can have em, they are home made, made em in my shop you can stop by if you like to buy some, i sell all kinds of sweets if theres something i don't have in store just place an order and i make it as quick as possible" she said and smiled.

Alyss then went over to the guy that seemed to be in a hurry

His disposition and posture was relaxed and a bit slouched, tired and exhaustion of body and mind were beginning to show on his face. "I was going to take these two out into the grasslands to show them the combat system." London explained. "I will say, your cutlass looks quite nice. May I ask your level?" London politely asked, somewhat as a niceity rather a ginune question but he was still curious. He turned his head to let out a yawn stretching his visage wide like a lion begore turning back to the three.

Alyss smiled and pulled out her Cutlass Yarj and smiled "I'm level 6, just been lucky with drops thats why i'm full perfect geared" she said and giggled as she looked back at the guy and giggled softly.

"His quite weird is he not?, all i need to get crafted now is a shield that looks nice, but still not sure how i get my hands on that"

London raised an eyebrow to soils. He's going to get himself killed...he began to thought. He then saw soils stabbing the hard ground and it deflecting off, "The bloody hell are you doing?!" London demanded, "You're going to chip and break your blade and get yourself killed if you just flail around wildily." He said, irattated. Soils ignored his comment it seemed. He sighed, covering his eyes with his hand and shaking his head towards the ground. He removed his hand and looked at Alyss. "Yes...I think weird isn't the right word...As for thr shield. A friend of mine is a blacksmith and a talented one at that. Go to the Grand Forge, the name is in japenese if I'm correct. Tell him Sindon sent you and he should hook you up, or at the very least hold your order to a higher priority." He concluded. Letting out another sigh, laced with hints of melencholy. "Lets...get moving." London began to move, making a leasuirely pace.

London raised an eyebrow to soils. He's going to get himself killed...he began to thought. He then saw soils stabbing the hard ground and it deflecting off, "The bloody hell are you doing?!" London demanded, "You're going to chip and break your blade and get yourself killed if you just flail around wildily." He said, irattated. Soils ignored his comment it seemed. He sighed, covering his eyes with his hand and shaking his head towards the ground. He removed his hand and looked at Alyss. "Yes...I think weird isn't the right word...As for thr shield. A friend of mine is a blacksmith and a talented one at that. Go to the Grand Forge, the name is in japenese if I'm correct. Tell him Sindon sent you and he should hook you up, or at the very least hold your order to a higher priority." He concluded. Letting out another sigh, laced with hints of melencholy. "Lets...get moving." London began to move, making a leasuirely pace.

The spear sprung out of the ground and Solis span making him like a spinning razor blade then landing on the ground with the spear losing no durability "I always wanted to try that for myself! It always seemed so cool but its really fun too!" He was excited at his  accomplishment. The procedure he did was complecated and impressive for a new player though solis didnt know "Alright! lets go!" he said marching along

(well no one, normally it'd be you. But we're still in town, you don't nessecarily time jump like that. It'll take a bit, have some char development. Combat will come, be patient.)

London closed his eyes and sighed aggervated. It was beginning to show that soils was beginning to anger him. Normally he'd suffer the player, but he was already not in the happiest mood. "First, I'll teach you some basics of combat and be there just incase if you might get in danger I'll strike down what ever we're fighting and make sure you don't die. Especially not at level one. You shouldn't be so jumpy to want to fight monsters....It could prove to be your end one day so calm yourself. No, we aren't there yet and there is bread in your inventory. Go get some if you are hungry." London finished.

London becamr a bit more annoyed. "Stop twirling your spear. It's not a baton, not a toy. Besides, we've some ways to go before we reach the gates or a place I can make a sufficent training ground." London explained, going on. "The first thing I'll have to teach you is obviously discipline. You're obviously lacking and I'm debating wether or not you should even hold that thing." London said. Sounding perhaps with a bit of malice but Soils needed to understand that the danger of this game is very real and being an idiot will get you killed in a fight if you don't accidently kill yourself.

"What? i know the spear isn't a toy! in real life though doing this helped me understand the weapon a bit more." He said this in a rather calm tone "This way I know how much speed i can put into a spin without losing control...also its just plain fun." he snickered a bit then stopped "Well you are the leader. so i guess i should do what you say. Lead the way!" In this he became a somewhat obidient servant

London remained calm and collected in his dispoistion, after reclaiming a bit more of his composure. Inside, he sighed with intesive relief. He failed to see how spinning the spear would result in anything good but he was no expert but he did know thats not how it worked. "First mini tip; speed is good. However, remember that speed isn't everything. Personally I think you'd be better off with a two handed spear. A one handed spear kinda defeats the point of a spear." London explained.

"Why does it defeat the purpose? its purpose is to have reach right? " he said questioningly "I always liked it so i can attack farther and use the shield when the enemy gets close but i grey to defending others than rather myself" He looked liked he stomped a shield into the ground then remembered he didnt have one "Oh...right" he said

London sighed "It defeats the purpose because you're right, it is meant to have reach. You have a one handed spear, effectively half the size of a spear. You might as well have gone with sword and shield rather spear and shield so you can at least have cutting power too." he explained "It's a nice thought but even still, on later floors it won't be pratical. You may not be used in raids because of this. They would just go for the guy with a sword and shield because he has more damage potential. If you prefer a spear, just go completely spear. You have range so defense shouldn't be all that big a deal. Just keep your distance and you should be fine." London concluded. He seemed knowledgable on the subject of weaponry, tatics and strategems. A bit uneasing due to his young age.