First steps into a new world

Now Solis was really confused "But all they need to do is attack the spear and im done for! just push it aside and boom. they hit me. Thats why i use a shield. So if they come in close I will have a chance to block it. Not only that but since the spear is shorter it leaves less room to be pushed aside. I use this in order to defend myself in tougher situations but also I have used a spear and shield in almost every game I have played too...so I only know its technique...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

London shook his head "No. That's not how it works...at all. If you're holding a two-handed spear with one hand maybe but you can still parry and block with a spear. You don't need a shield nor are you suppose to have one." He began "You are suppose to strike and then retract. Keep your distance, the AI are pretty smart for the most part. They won't just run in to get themselves killed. You're thinking just because other games have them that it's a viable technique in an actual fight. It's not. Not from what I've studied at least. Games like this will let you kill a boss monster and you could still have no idea what end of a knife is the hilt and the other the point. Skill doesn't matter if your numbers are big enough. And I won't say that what you're discribing is a technique." London finished.

-Hi Guys-

Please Keep in mind the one line RP rule - Please ensure that posts have at least 2-3 lines/sentences per post. Multiple people are doing it in this thread. I would advise going back and editing posts that do not meet minimum requirements. Any issues, PM me.-

-Mari the Pink GM -

(considering this is now two pages without anyone waiting for me, and there is a lot of one-liners I am just going to leave this thread)

Aubrey nodded, placing her hands on her hips. Giving London a small smirk as she quirked a single brow. "Yes, I have, actually. Not much granted. But I can confidently say I know how the system works." She gestured toward Solis. "Unlike Soli-chii here who seems to have this confused with another game." She turned her eyes toward Solis. "There is no father to this game." She twirled her hands around as she stuck out her tongue at him, making her eyes go cross eyed.

"Solii-chiii is loco in the coco! There are NO moves or skills like that." Aubrey tapped the guide again, "Seriously. Read. It. Now." She added in a slightly stern voice. He was now making up skills and things, that just never existed. Ever.

Aubrey knew she was annoying, with her speech mannerisms, and how she often mispronounce words due to Japanese not being her first language. However SOlis was on a whole new level. She covered her ears as he began whining after the two exchanged pleasantries.

"Ugghh!" She took a few steps back. "You cannot have a shield if you use a two handed weapon. I cannot have a shield either, because I have a two handed battle axe." Aubrey  showed London, Solis and the new girl the palms of her hands. "See if both of them is holding the weapon - what would hold the shield." She shook her head with a sigh.

"Abii-chii needs to leave! You are too much! Too much!" She muttered with a pout, wagging a finger at Solis she scolded him. "Read the guides and tutorials in that there book Mr Soli-chii!" She gave a small bow and a wave as she turned to leave everyone.

"Baii-biii!"

-Aubrey Leaves the thread-

London eye twitched a bit. He was seconds away from blowing up, losing his composure, or having an anurism due to the sheer stupidity Soils was shouting. He was whinning like a spoiled child and was acting like a brat. He stopped for a moment "You know what? Go ahead. Go but yourswlf a shield and attempt to use it with your spear. Go get yourself impaled, I honestly don't care! Good luck, you're going to need it, considering I'd give you a week before you bit the dust!" he forced himself to give a "friendly" smile towards soils as he said this. He looked at Alyss "Apologies, but I have to take my leave before I kill someone." And with that he turned around and went bsck to walking to where he wss originally going rather than lead soils who obviously dillusional.

(London has left the thread)

"No! ...well this is what i get... being annoying...guess thats fine..." he looked like he was in a bit of a depression now "I only have one friend now...and I drove the rest away" from this began to cry a little "All i wanted to do is want him to have faith in me..." Now from this he sat down curling into a ball "He said I was going to die...and i might just now..."