[PP-F4] Saving Valentine

It was the flurry of the storm coming through key locations of the fourth floor. Snow had crept its way onto rooftops and began stacking up on the ground forming crystalized layers that shimmered under the sunlight. Clouds swarmed the skies to cover up the blue that was showing above every now and then. For a rather nice looking day, the weather spoke differently, especially for Sir Five.

The time had struck noon and he began to worry, unable to find the one he loved. The one whom he wanted to spend the Day of Love with. Beginning to think that she may be missing, he had left his cottage to go into the main city of the fourth floor, Snowfrost Town. "Help! Help!" he cried out, in desperate need of someone to come to his aid. "Please! Somebody  help me!" he cried once more as he was now on his knees begging random players to come to his aid. At this point he was willing to give up the cry for help and admit to himself that he had lost the lover of his dreams.

Sighing and sitting, Sir Five was now crying. Sir Five's brown hair and green eyes were covered with crystals and glittering features due to the snow. His tears burned through the snow until it sunk deep enough to freeze as a pearl of ice.

I might as well move my shop to this floor. I seem to frequent it a lot. Oikawa thought as he strolled through Snowfrost Town. Out for his usual walk, he noticed how the weather seemed to be a little on the depressing side. Dark grey clouds loomed over the town. While mini-marshmallow sized snow lightly pelted all that decided to come outside. Gazing up for a bit, Oikawa acknowledge that today was just gonna be one of those slow sad dreary days. Little did he know this day was about to get a whole lot more sad.

No sooner than lifting his head up, a stranger came bustling into the town square and began begging players for help. He pleaded and pleaded and even got on his knees as he asked every random player he could find for help. I wonder what this guys deal is. He isn't a normal player or I'd be able to see his crystal and hp bar. So he must be an NPC. Would it be safe to approach? Or will it lead me to a deathtrap? I know they exist so I must remain cautious.

Oikawa approached the NPC, who seemed to be at his limit. "Are you alright sir? What is the matter?"

The bluenette stepped past the teleport gate and smiled softly as she'd place her hands in her coat pockets, enjoying the sudden cool breeze. "Ah, the cold never bothered me anyway!" She would stretch slightly and place her hands on her hips, walking about the frost town pathways. The area had a decent amount of players to occupy it, nothing extravagant like the first floor, the one she was recently on. She had finished helping out a player in need, and her current mood was enlightened. It was different, unlike her usual calm and sarcastic mood. Perhaps she was a little down and all, from the lack of socializing and more pressure on herself to get stronger. It wasn't easy for her to relax, because she was caught in all of this drama and socializing. It was really inevitable, since she'd rather not stay put in one spot for the rest of her entirety in Aincrad.

A good example of this, is a current commotion that was going on. A wailing man caused Haine to jump in her tracks and grimace, her eyes scanning the area to spot where all the source of this ruckus was coming from. "Geez, that was loud! I'll just..." She picked up her pace and finally stopped in her tracks once she saw the wailing man. He was doing nothing but crying out for help. "Gosh, if you need help, at least tell us what's wrong instead of looking all pathetic?" Haine mumbled under her breath before walking up to him. "I should help, I kind of feel s- I should've known! It's another NPC. But I kinda feel bad." "Are you alri-" she looked to her side to find another boy who was standing right beside her. She folded her arms and looked away, finishing off her sentence. "What happened to you?" she questioned as she raised a brow. She'd rather not ask if he was okay. For god's sake he was SOBBING. That didn't look fine to her.

Red had come to this floor in hopes of exploring the wilderness, having heard rumors of treasure being hidden in secret caves. Not too long ago, she had found herself trapped within one with a newfound friend, which meant there were more. However, she threw in the towel before leaving the town, What if a blizzard strikes again...? I wouldn't last long... Instead, she decided to expend the day exploring the town, but it would also be cut short when she stumbled upon a man in heartbreaking tears. He was genuinely upset and it looked like two other players were trying to get him to work with them, Red couldn't just move on... "Everything will be alright, just tell us what's the matter." She had the time to help the poor bloke, though she would be in for quite the sad story.

((Kosan will post once we leave the town as he is orange.))

With players finally coming to his cry for help, Sir Five stood up. Wiping tears from his eyes he was thankful someone had finally come to hear his plead out. "Oh thank you so much for stopping for me. I know I'm nothing important, but I'd like to ask you to help me find my lover Lady Valentine." he said as he hoped he sparked their interest. "You see, she had been missing for several hours now, and I worry that something might be wrong with her. Could you all be so kind to help a man like myself out when he offers a prize reward at the end for even helping." he said as he looked at all of them.

The Cardinal system sent a menu to all three of the players asking them if they wish to take the quest. With the title being "SAVING VALENTINE" and the flavor text being the main story of the quest and the reward was currently unknown, all they had to do now was either press the blue circle or the red "X" that was at the bottom portion of the menu.

Before the weeping man could explain his predicament, two more players had arrived. One of them being beautiful bluenette while the other was cute petite girl dressed in red. Well just my luck! Two gorgeous girls to hopefully accompany me with whatever this man has to offer. Turning to face the both of them, he introduced himself briefly."My name is Oikawa. Nice to meet the both of you." He then turned around and waited for the man to explain what was wrong.

Wiping away his tears, the man spoke about what was bothering him so bad. His lover, Lady Valentine, has gone missing and he's offering a reward to whoever helps him find her. Suddenly, the system sent the 3 of them a quest notification. Skimming the already brief message, Oikawa hesitantly hovered over the accept button. This man obviously needs are help. Whether the two girls join or not, I will help him find his wife.

Clicking accept, Oikawa turned his gaze to the other two. "Are you gals up for saving a damsel in distress?"

[OOC: Let's pretend I've already met Oikawa and Kosan, it'd be weird to meet them two times XD]

Haine's eyes softened as she heard the NPC player Sir Five mention his lost lover, Lady Valentine. The man looked like a sobbing mess, which caused her to uneasily ponder over how dangerous this quest would actually be. But, she couldn't let a quest slide by, let alone a quest for true love! It wasn't like she was into all that stuff... but it was something to occupy herself with, and she'd get that satisfying feeling out of helping someone troubled. A pop up quest confirmation screen appeared in front of her. It explained all the basic details, the reward being unavailable. She'd inwardly scoff. "It could be a catch... Screw it let's do this." She smiled softly and tapped the confirmation button, before placing her hands on her hips and speaking with confidence. "Rest assure, we'll find her somehow!"

The bluenette turned to the side to get a better look at the players who had also confronted the NPC. A blonde haired man turned to face her, greeting the ones he was standing in front of. "O-Oikawa? Ah, I didn't notice it was you at first... So we meet again!" she'd nod with a slight stutter, as she had only realized it was him from hearing his voice. She scratched the back of her head in a fidgety manner before turning to face a brown haired girl, who she assumed was partaking in the quest. "Hello, miss. The name's Haine. And you are...?" She'd curse herself for using the word miss to speak with her. But it was better than saying lady, Haine supposed. While waiting for a reply, she'd look closely at the petite figured female, with brown hair and grey(?) eyes.

Oh, no... That's terrible... He had lost his lover and nobody else had stopped by to assist him, the moment that the prompt popped up, Red would click accept. It did bring a strange feeling knowing that she was helping out an NPC like this, but they seemed so real that it would be a burden for her if she didn't. She looked at the company that had decided to aid the poor bloke as well, "Nice to meet you both as well, Oikawa and Haine. My name is Red." Obviously, it might be a bit confusing at first for them when they saw her actual name, but she was getting used to that complication each time she explained it. She stood up, releasing the man's shoulder from his grip after lightly patting it once more, "Just give us some time, we'll find her and bring her back to you. Everything will be okay."