[SP - F9] The Hot Gates <<EaL-resupply>>

For this topic Ariel unequipped her 'Lion's Protection (+1Eva +2 Thorns), swapping it for Lucky Gloves II (+2 LD)

Ariel and her familiar were at the 9th floor, she heard that here lives the legendary phoenix bird. She didn't knew if it was only one bird or a whole flock of them, she just knew Raeyliif managed to get one here and that was the only reason she needed to close the shop for a day and go out exploring the floor with her familiar. She exited through the teleportation gate and quickly rushed through the Vulcan village, she had been there on a previous journey there and got sick of all the metal in it..probably all the villages were the same, but today she wanted to explore the other zones, to see what kind of mobs lurked around and what kind of new materials she could find.

Immediately after exiting the town she laid her eyes upon something that glowed in the distance, she rushed towards it discovering that it was some kind of new plant she never saw. It had beautiful red petals that from a distance appeared to be in fire, when she got closer entranced by its beauty, she decided to collect the flower and use it in her shop. Once she collected it she could see the name "Bloody Lotus" appear as the item's name.

Ariel's Stats:

Basic Damage: 6

Damage Mitigation: 2

Accuracy: 3

Evasion: 1

Bleed: 2 [bD of 8,9 or 10]

ID: 9561 LD: 21 (19 +2 item)

Loot: 1 Material.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After picking up the item"I'm sure somebody would like a vest or shirt that had this flaming color, don't you think so girl?" said Ariel to her familiar as she started looking around for more. Luckily not far from that spot, near the village walls there was a small flower bed filled with many other beautiful specimens that Ariel didn't see or heard, even in real life. She was amazed by the creators imagination and the work they put into making such beautiful flowers. She went to the flower bed and picked another "Bloody Lotus", strange enough even if it had the name of lotus, it didn't need to grow above water.

ID: 9572 LD:21 (19+2 item)

Loot: 1 Material

Carefully inspecting the flower bed, she managed to find another "Bloody lotus" and pick it up. She looked around and saw 3 more, but decided to leave them there. Whoever made the flower bed surely didn't want random players to pick all the flowers there. Kimba was happy to sniff the flowers and then sneeze: "I hope that was something like a alergie...not that you got a cold. Can we even get sick here? I mean without including the poison and other effects like it." She asked herself this question since the first day. Until now she didn't even catch a cold, but couldn't ignore the possibility.

ID: 9576 LD:18 (16 + 2 item)

But before she would raise from the ground , she spotted some extraordinarily beautiful blue flowers in a corner of the flower bed. "What the..? where these here before? or am I starting to imagine things. She then looked towards her familiar who started sniffing the blue ones as well. "Well I guess I might be tired or something, not noticing them earlier." She then extended her hand to pick one. After successfully picking the flower, it transformed into a bottle that contained a blue powder inside, the item's name was " Azure Subtle essence"

ID: 9672  LD: 17 (15+2 item)

"Never seen this thing before, usually I have to made my dye powder from the petals. Could it be a new update? Eh who cares really, as long as it makes my job easier, I won't ask unnecessary questions" then she made a couple of hand gestures and stored the item into her HUD inventory. After that she looked around if she could find a couple of more plant, making sure that she didn't pick them all. She found one and after picking the blue flower, it turned into the same bottle as before having the identical name and flavor text.

D: 9673  LD: 16 (14+2 item)

After properly storing it, she spotted a cluster of 3 plant of which she wa looking for. She decided to let those alone and searched for another one, she didn't needed exactly 3 of those bottles/vials but liked to be consistent, she wanted to pick the same number as the "Bloody lotus" flowers. After searching the whole flower bed, she turned her gaze towards Kimba who was looking at her from another corner. The lion cub her out a growl and then raised on 4 legs, and went to the opposite side of where Ariel was standing, letting out a couple of consecutive growls. Ariel went at her side and saw one lonely blue flower, in the middle of a bunch of white dandelions. After picking it up she saw that it was only a blue daisy and that it didn't transform in a bottle, like the one before. It wasn't even usable for normal dyes.

ID: 9675 LD: 14 (12+2 item)

"How can these flowers even grow at this floor?" Wondered Ariel as she looked yet again for another blue flower. She decided to look firstly for blue flowers then for the specific type she was searching for. This way she would not overlooked any flowers that might be hiding between other kinds of blue flowers. She nodded to Kimba who appeared to be searching alongside Ariel."Good thing you're not colorblind like dogs, or else you would be fighting a losing battle right now" she thought while letting out a chuckle.

ID: 9683 LD: 13 (11+2 item)

They continued to search the flower bed for only a single flower for another 10 minutes until finally Ariel found the desired flower mixed with a bunch of violets. Except for the other 3 that she decided to leave alone, finding this last one was proved a task more of patience than anything else. It was after she gave up and tried to pick up a violet from a bunch that she saw there one lonely blue flower, barely visible but Ariel had a trained eye for details and noticed it.

ID: 9685  LD: 18 (16+2 item)

After carefully checking name of the bottle containing blue powder inside was "Azure Subtle essence", Ariel smiled while putting it in the inventory alongside the other 2. She then focused her attention towards the bunch of violets from which she wanted to pick earlier, hoping that it won't prove as difficult as gathering the 3 blue ones. She picked one but nothing happened, well at least nothing that she was expecting. After she took the violet it maintained its structural integrity for a couple of seconds before exploding into polygons, leaving nothing behind.

ID: 9686  LD: 8 (6+2 item)

"Don't tell me these aren't crafting materials?" asked Ariel while watching the small polygons vanish around her hand. She then turned towards Kimba that appeared as genuinely surprised as her. She decided to pick another one and see if the same thing happens and fortunately that was not the case because as soon as Ariel picked the second violet it started transforming like the blue flower. It appeared to be the same item except that the powder inside was a darker shade of blue, violet and the filled bottle's name was: "Violet Ethereal essence"

ID: 9688  LD: 18 (16+2 item)

After carefully examining the item, Ariel stored the vial in her inventory. "Hey did you see that? Seems that first one was a dud" she said to Kimba, not knowing for sure if she understood the word dud, she decided to clarify: "I meant to say fail or bad one, but you must've known that right?" she asked while displaying a mischievous smile towards her familiar.Kimba picked up her voice tone and let out a menacing growl.

"Uf scarry, k k I understand, you already knew that" she said jokingly then resumed on picking another violet. But this one shattered immediately after it got plunked from the flower bed.

ID: 9691  LD: 11 (9+2 item)

Kimba decided to stand up and walk away from the flower bed leaving Ariel to search alone for the flowers:

"Hey come back, You don't have to get upset like that, geez" 

To that the little lion turned her head around and growled at her when resumed her walk. 

"Fine, don't help me. Walk away..see if I care" she shouted then continued in a mumble:

"Just don't get too far from here. Such a troublesome familiar."

ID:9782  LD: 8 (6+2 item)

She then turned her attention at the flower bed and picked another violet. Luckily this time the flower change its form into the bottle with the label she wanted.

"Okay one more and I'm going after her. I don't want her to get lost here, since this is a new floor who knows what we might find here. Why does my familiar have to be so stubborn?" she then examined the bottle another time to be sure it was the right one.

ID: 9783  LD: 20 (18+2 item)

After storing the bottle with the other one that had the same name, Ariel took a glance towards the way her familiar was heading:

"Good she's still in my line of sight. Better find that last one and follow her before i can't see her anymore."

She then looked at the flower bed again and picked up another violet. But this one decided to shatter into polygons that floated in the air as well. 

"Who knew it would be this hard to pick up flowers?" she asked herself in am mocking tone while making a chuckle sound. 

ID: 9784  LD: 4 (2+3 item)

"This is starting to get ridiculous" screamed Ariel while another violet shattered in her hand.

"Who's bright idea was it to make gathering materials so hard!!!???" her voice began to gain an angered tone. But she was still calm and continued to search for another violet. There were a bunch of them in front of her but she decided to ignore that lot since the last 2 she picked from them shattered and gave her nothing. 

"There has to be another good violet around here!"

ID: 9785  LD: 11 (9+2 item)

And she found one lonely violet amidst some 3 leafed clovers. After picking it up it materialised into the desired bottle and after confirming that it was the right kind she hurriedly stored it. Then she got up and went chasing after her familiar who went out of her line of sight, for a while now. She started shouting while looking left and right:

"Kimba, where are you girl??? I'm sorry for what I said!! I don't want you to go away!! Come back to me!! Please!!"

ID: 9786  LD: 19 (17+2 item)

She appeared to attract some unwanted attention while searching for her familiar as a couple of mobs closed in on her flanking her from the left and the right side, eventually blocking her path forward. As she took a closer look the name "Lava spawn" appeared above the mobs. She then instinctively charged towards the closest one, aiming out of reflex at its head. But the mob was made out of 'fire element' and changed its shape becoming smaller right as she thrusted her rapier, the second mob didn't attack for now, and was only observing Ariel.

ID: 9787  BD: 6 (3+3acc)  MD1:2 (3-1eva)

ID: 9788  MD2: 1 (2-1eva)

(Lava Spawn have 3 base dmg)

Ariel: 26/26

Dmg:6

<Lava Spawn#1> 19/25 hp

<Lava Spawn#2> 25/25 hp

As the mob changed it shape making itself smaller Ariel decided to strike it in the middle section as it appeared to have difficulties in changing its center part. She decided to take that bet and struck right a little lower where a person's ribcage should be. her rapier didn't go throw and a familiar vibracion crossed through Ariel's arm, the same one that passed when she struck her target. Ariel then retracted her blade while grinning. She had one eye on the mob she just attacked and in the same time carefully taking quick glances at the other one that appeared to just sit there quietly.

"Fine by me, you just hang in there tight I'll be with you right away" said Ariel not bothering to look at the other one as she spoke. 

ID: 9790  BD: 10 (nat) [Bleed Activated]  MD1:2 (3-1eva)

ID: 9791  MD2: 1 (2-1eva)

DMG: 8

<Lava Spawn#1> 11/25 hp [2/2 Bleed]

<Lava Spawn#2> 25/25 hp

While still grinning Ariel took a step forward and thrusted her rapier, trying to hit the exact same center spot of the mob's abdomen and her aim was a little of, or the mob moved. But she managed to fell the resulting vibration of a direct hit in her right arm. While retracting her blade she stole a glance towards the other mob. It was still just standing there, but its flame became brighter for some reason."Am I imagining things or does it appear to be anxious for its pal over here?" she wondered then shook her head while concentrating on her current target.

ID: 9794  BD: 10 (7+3acc)  MD1:5 (6-1eva)

ID: 9795  MD2: 4 (5-1eva)

Dmg: 8

<Lava Spawn#1> 3/25 hp [1/2 Bleed]

<Lava Spawn#2> 25/25 hp

She shows her front teeth in a grin as she doesn't back off to evade the mob's incoming hit. Instead she makes a step to the left and thrusted her blade a second time in the same spot, but this time the stab didn't went as deep as the first one but was enough to make the flaming mob shatter into polygons. At the sight of his friend disappearing, the second mob's flames gained a intense red color before it dashed directly at Ariel and slammed directly into her. But she calculated this possibility and managed to make a 3rd thrust into the new opponent. She then rolled over a couple of times ending with her face on the grass

ID: 9796  BD: 6 (3+3acc)  MD1:3 (4-1eva) LD: 5

ID: 9797  BD: 6 (2+3acc+1BD<<Concentration>> MD2: 8 (9-1eva)

Ariel: 24/26

Dmg #1: 8

Dmg #2: 6

<Lava Spawn#1> 0/30 hp [1/2 Bleed]

<Lava Spawn#2> 24/30 hp