[SP - F9] The Hot Gates <<EaL-resupply>>

Ariel starts laughing while trying to rise from the ground: "Now you decided to attack me? after seeing your little friend die? Come here and i'll make sure you two meet again". The mob seemed to ignore her when she unconsciously let out those words, it was now gazing at the place where it's buddy exploded a second ago. "was it mourning?" she asked herself while finally getting up. She couldn't let such a opportunity to go to waste and she dashed right at it once she regained her footing. Her aim was true once more and she struck her target, the center of that fiery mob, then she backed up a couple of steps and watched its next move.

ID: 9799  BD: 7 (4+3acc) MD2: 4 (5-1eva)

Ariel: 24/26

Dmg: 6

<Lava Spawn#2> 18/30 hp

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But she didn't get to make 1 step back, as the mob let out a powerful roar and with god-like speed slammed into her the second time. Then it started roaring like some kind of cornered beast and was just standing there, staring at Ariel. "What's wrong with this guy? I've never seen NPCs act like this? maybe its some update they made to recreate wildlife pack behaviour" the then shook her head in a  attempt to discard such useless thoughts. She was in the middle of battle now.

ID: 9825  BD: 1  MD: 8 (9-1eva)

Ariel: 22/26

<Lava Spawn#2> 18/30 hp

Luckily this last hit she received wasn't powerful enough to knock her down. She stubornly managed to keep standing on her 2 feet followed by the act of putting her forearms in a X blocking stance to protect herself with the vambraces. But as she acted out of instinct, forgetting that she didn't have her vambraces equipped today. As a result she got some minor burns.

ID: 9856 BD: 5 (2+3acc) MD: 7 (8-1eva)

Ariel: 21/26

<Lava Spawn#2> 18/30 hp

"This is getting ridiculous, are mobs supposed to go berserk like this?" she thought while rubbing her red skin on the place she got burned."It stiiiiiiiiiings!!!! she yelled furiously and was getting prepared to attack it but the mob thought of that before her and when she saw it coming it was too late. The impact was more powerful this time, making Ariel fall once again on the ground. "Oh you've done it now!!!" she mumbled angrily.  

ID: 9862 BD: 1 MD: 6 (7-1eva)

Ariel: 20/26

<Lava Spawn#2> 18/30 hp 

While getting up she readied her black weapon for an immediate attack. She sprinted into a sprint the next second she got a knee up and used it as support for her move. While running she kept a low stance, trying to take the mob by surprise during its rampage.  

She managed to hit the center of its abdomen, but this wasn't enough to kill the 9th floor mob. She grinned as she retracted the sword from its core and backed away, entering a defensive stance.

ID: 9863 BD: 9 (6+3acc) MD: 3 (4-1eva)

Ariel: 20/26
<Lava Spawn#2> 12/30 hp 

As she predicted the mob stopped..no, directed its rampage at her, charging angrily in an attempt to slam into her again. But this time Ariel was ready, as the mob approached she began thrusting her blade towards its core. Once again her aim was true hitting the desired spot after which she tried to evade the incoming mob. It missed her by millimeters, but the exposed side of her right arm got lightly burn, it didn't hurt like before but was enough to take away a little of her life gauge "Oh c'mon!!" yelled Ariel when she saw that.

ID: 9864 BD: 6 (3+3acc) MD: 6 (7-1eva)

Ariel: 19/26
<Lava Spawn#2> 6/30 hp 

She looked at the mobs hp, with that last hit it now was in the red zone. "Only one more hit left? Let's see if you're up for one last tango." Said Ariel while grinning after which she started running towards the mob, in the same time the fire spawn let out a wild roar and charged towards her as well. They were on a collision course one with the other, but now Ariel didn't care about that she just wanted retribution for them disturbing her search for Kimba. "Prepare to meet your friend again!" she shouted as she thrusted her black rapier, hitting dead center. The mob managed to burn her one last time on her right arm before exploding into millions of polygons, leaving behind a strange fabric that appeared to be on fire.

ID: 9865 BD: 10 (9+3acc)  MD: 9 (10-1eva)  LD: 7 (5+2 item)

Ariel: 17/26
Dmg: 8
<Lava Spawn#2> -2/30 hp 

Loot: 1 Material

After picking up the item Ariel looked around her, no more mobs were on sight only a hill that stood in front of her. "I guess she went up there huh?" she said as she started walking towards it and climbing...It didn't seem to be difficult to climb, but the angle was ridiculous, at a aprox. 35º it didn't make the 'climbing' hard but it also wasn't your normal walk and after 15 minutes she wa getting pretty tired. "Guess I need to start working on my stamina" she said in a self reproaching tone. To her left and right there were different colored flowers but of the species that she already stocked from the lower floors.

ID:9866  LD: 11 (9+2 item)

Once at the top of the hill she takes a look around, behind there were the walls of the Volcano village. But she was surprised to see what was in front of her. "Is this for real?" she asked a now missing familiar of hers. she saw a HUGE land of cotton flowers and it wasn't just a standard [insert american/european field measurement], like normal cotton field..no this one as big as a forest ! She could barely see the end of it. "At least I could get some mats while I search for her"

ID:9867  LD: 11 (9+2 item)

After making sure that her familiar wasn't at sight, Ariel started descending into the cotton field "Okay lets start gathering as we walk" and tried to pick a cotton ball. The instant she removed it from its place the cotton ball shattered into polygons: "This again? can't people just pick up materials? I'm gonna have a long talk with those that designed this gathering system once I reach reality again" she said without thinking much about it. She then entered the cotton field and started searching for her familiar.

ID:9867  LD: 14 (12+2 item)

When she was thinking to pick up another cotton ball and see if this one shatters as well, she heard a growl while reaching clearing in the field."She quickly turned around thinking that it was her familiar but it wasn't so, instead of a friendly white lion cub what greeted her was a large dog? that bared its fangs and was barking at her. She instinctively unsheathed her rapier and charged towards it stabbing it in the left side while saying: "I thought I left the wolfs on the 1st floor, that was for making me think you were my familiar!"

ID: 9889 BD: 10 (8+3acc) [Bleed activated]  MD: 4 (5-1eva)  
(Guard dog has 4 dmg)

Ariel: 17/26 HP
Dmg dealt: 6
<Guard Dog> 16/22 hp [2/2 Bleed]

The huge dog started barking and then rushed towards Ariel who instinctively guarded with her left arm while thrusting with her black rapier. But once again she'd forgotten that she didn't have her vambraces equipped and got scratched by the dogs claws. She let out a pant while grinning her teeth but her strike hit home and the dog sensing the hit backed away from her and started growling. 

"C'mon don't go scaredy cat on me. I'm just getting warmed up."

ID: 9951 BD: 8 (5+3acc)  MD: 6 (7-1eva)  
(Guard dog has 4 dmg)

Ariel: 15/26 HP

Dmg received: 2

Dmg dealt: 8

<Guard Dog> 8/22 hp [1/2 Bleed]

The dog started growling more loudly, taunted by her words it started running towards her. In the same time Ariel entered a defensive stance and focused on the next point she would strike, she decided upon the head and thrusted her rapier once it entered in her attack range. The dog leaped at her and as she make made the hit she took a step to the left but the mob still managed to scrape her right side before passing her and tumbling in the ground while transforming into polygons that scattered in the air. She went to the place the mob was and retrieved the loot it left behind. "Okay got rid if this nuisance, Kimba...where are you girl?"

ID: 9989 BD: 6 (2+3acc+1BD<<Concentration>>)  MD: 7 (8-1eva)  LD: 6 (4+2 item)
(Guard dog has 4 dmg)

Ariel: 13/26 HP

Dmg received: 2

Dmg dealt: 8

<Guard Dog> 0/22 hp [0/2 Bleed]

She looked around her, nothing but cotton on the ground and the skies above. She headed towards the direction from which the huge dog appeared from.As she entered the dense cotton field again she thought of trying to pick a cotton ball again, she extended her hand while praying that it wouldn't blow up again into polygons but it seems SAO gods listened to her prayers or by a streak of good luck, the cotton ball didn't disappear like the previous one. This time it displayed its name that simply stated "Cotton ball" and below a simple flavor text that Ariel didn't bother to read. With a smile she stored the item and continued walking forwards, looking all around the place for her familiar.

ID:9991  LD: 15 (13+2 item)

But she didn't her to look around to much as another large dog make its way to her barking and growling ferociously. She showed a grin as she entered a defensive stance, taunting the dog:"are you searching for your friend? I just had a little 'chat' with him a while ago. Allow me to reunite you two." And the taunt worked as the dog pounced right at her and as she skillfully evaded its teeth aimed at her right side, she thrusted her rapier into the mob's back.

ID: 9993 BD: 6 (3+3acc)  MD: 5 (6-1eva)
(Guard dog has 4 dmg)

<Guard Dog> 16/22 hp

After her successful first strike Ariel wanted to test her skills, so instead of backing off as usual, she decided to hit the mob again. As she retracted and thrusted her black rapier almost in the same spot for the second time,  the mob let out a painful howl before running a couple of meters away from her then turning around, slowly growling.

"What was that??? you didn't like it? well to bad for you then. I hope you won't run away now, will you?"

ID: 10000 BD: 10 (8+3acc)  MD: 5 (6-1eva)
(Guard dog has 4 dmg)

<Guard Dog> 10/22 hp

The dog savagely rushed towards Ariel almost tripping on the ground, its eyes red with rage. Ariel grinned, she knew this one was an easy target if she was careful enough. After successfully dodging its attack she stabbed it in its lower left side, it let out another howl while putting some space between them. Ariel was glad to see that it started to be afraid of her, the mob being the only one that backed off every time it attacked, she in return made only simple steps to dodge its attacks.

ID: 10015 BD: 10 (7+3acc)  MD: 3 (4-1eva)
(Guard dog has 4 dmg)

<Guard Dog> 6/22 hp

This time the giant dog only let out small growls, Ariel patiently awaited for it to make the first move again but the mob just wouldn't budge from the spot, it was like it got pinned down. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue? c'mon boy I want to pet you on the head..with my blade that is." she tried taunting it again but the mob still refused to move, and it actually started to back off one little step at a time.

ID: 10016 BD: 1  MD: 3 (4-1eva)

(Guard dog has 4 dmg)

<Guard Dog> 6/22 hp

The instant she saw it hesitate and back off she dashed towards it at full speed, but apparently that made the mob stop and attack her as well. As always Ariel struck her target, but she didn't manage to evade it this time and the dog slammed into her with its full force. She rolled into the ground a couple of times and watched the dog explode into millions of polygons, leaving behind the same crafting material and a pouch of col.

ID: 10017 BD: 6 (2+3acc+1 BD<<Concentration>>)  MD: 9 (10-1eva)  LD: 13 (11+2 item)
(Guard dog has 4 dmg)

Ariel: 9/26 HP

Dmg received: 4 

<Guard Dog> 0/22 hp

Loot 1 Material && 110 col

She went to collect the loot left behind by the dog, she started walking in a random direction. "Where could she had gone to..." she thought while randomly picking up a cotton ball in her way expecting it to shatter like usual, but this time again the cotton ball remained in her hand. Happily smiling she waved it around to make sure it wasn't her imagination and storred it in with the other one.

ID: 10019  LD: 18 (16+2 item)

Loot: 1 material