[SP - F9] The Hot Gates <<EaL-resupply>>

After collecting the cotton ball, she heard some movement coming from behind her. She quickly turned around and entered a defensive stance, ready to face any new enemy. But to her amazement a small white wolf cub popped its head out of some cotton flowers and started roaring at Ariel. "Kimba!!!! Where have you been??" asked Ariel in an excited voice while rushing to her familiar, ready to pet her on the head.

But the familiar, as soon as she saw her moving, dashed into a random direction so Ariel had no other choice but to keep up while calling her name. After 4 minutes of running the finally reached the end of the cotton field and Kimba stopped near a big tree and started roaring. "What is it girl?" asked Ariel, then saw that her familiar was sitting near a copper treasure chest. Her eyes widened in surprised as she rushed towards it, petting her familiar on the head. "This is what you've been looking for all this time?"

ID:10021  LD:19(17+2 item)

Treasure Chest Found!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She examined the chest carefully to see if there were any signs of being previously opened up and/or booby trapped. The chest appeared to be in good condition, untampered. She then motioned Kimba to get back as slowly opened the lid of it, expecting it to blow up in her face. But nothing of the sort happened, instead she found there a big pouch of col and a couple of materials. She happily collected the loot and stored it in her inventory. Then she turned towards Kimba:

"I should be mad on you for going off like that, do you know how much you made me worry?" to that the lion cub hanged it head low as if apologizing. Then Ariel put on a big smile while continuing: "But now I see that you went like that in order to help me..and seeing as you efforts were fructissious , I won't scold you...this time. But the next time you wanna go treasure hunting please take me with you. Also, I'm sorry for what I said back there!"

ID: 10029 LD: 21 (19+2 item)

Loot: 3 Materials && 900 col (9 floor lvl x 100 col)

------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Gained: 1810 Col [800 (2 completed pages) + 900 (treasure chest loot) + 110 (mob drop)]

Materials Gained: 18 [15 (mob loot) + 3 (treasure chest loot)] + 17 [iD 10038] (GM Roll)

SP Gained: 1