(SP-F10) A race through the Cave

I stuood there feeling lifeless as i could still feel the blade inside my chest. I wasnt going to let it end like this and there was no way it would be a piece of walking armor that kills me. I kicked out pushing the armor backwards and i began pulling the sword out of my chest and threw it aside. It clattered to the ground in a million pixel as i dragged my katana across the floor walking towards the armor.

#9767 (Heavy crit, 12 damage) (it misses with a "5") (Zelrius beat me to the door so im going to end this sooner than i was to)

I slash through the armor sending a million diamond blue pixels across the battle field. What a poor piece of shite...I sheathed my katana and walked back to what i thought was the wall i was stuck to. I pushed a brick against the wall right next to where i had been stuck to and all of a sudden, two torched lit up with a blue luminescent light and there in front me, was the bosses door for this floor. I was so glad i had finally found it after all of the wondering around i had to do to get this far.

• 2 weeks later...