Uhh... hello? Is anyone there?

Hehehe! It's been so fun getting to know you all, or... at least some? Most?! Any who... the real name is Caiit, and I'm almost a quarter century old! Deeenng, right?! Hah, well... I've been RPing for about 12/13 years now. Mostly medieval fantasy, but I've definitely dabbled in some fandoms. This one I am most excited for though, and I feel like my history with medieval fantasy can definitely help me toy with this world. :) Uh, other then that I don't really know what to say. I write, read, play video games, paint. Etc, etc.

And I can't wait to get into some madness with you all <3

Ewww. Chocolate! :P

And whoaa.. I realized a little late that I had put 'century' and not 'decade'. Man. I'd have had you all beat! :P *shakes fist* Haha but yeah, it's been fun so far. And I'm sure it'll stay as such. You guys are all the right kind of wacko? Or something. I swear it's a compliment! <3

Thank you all again for the warm welcome.

Ewww. Chocolate! :P

And whoaa.. I realized a little late that I had put 'century' and not 'decade'. Man. I'd have had you all beat! :P *shakes fist* Haha but yeah, it's been fun so far. And I'm sure it'll stay as such. You guys are all the right kind of wacko? Or something. I swear it's a compliment! <3

Thank you all again for the warm welcome.

So you're around three years of age!?

Why thank you guys!

Yeah, I spent a little too much time on photo-shop piecing that silly thing together... but I believe it paid off in the end! Go Inu looking/sounding exactly how I envisioned her... and now I'm just all amp'd to start threading! Which, by the way, is an offer... ;)

ps. you guys have seriously been the sweetest <3

Shark... problem handler... got it! You'll be the first I'll come to bug if ever anything comes up. Just let it be known... you asked for this!! Hehe

As for you Daeron, the pleasure is all mine. Promise. I'm really excited about this site and I wish life hasn't kept me so preoccupied these last few weeks. I really want some time to get to know everyone, and like... totes geek out. Plus, it's a little embarrassing that people who joined after me are already a higher level, no? Eep!

And Zelrius... <3, that is all.

xo