[PP-F4] The Fate Of Siblings

The ground was pure white, crystals and frost building up on his black gloves. His new attire was a black trench coat, shirt and boots. His pants were grey simply because it was his style. The young male had some type of scarf around his head. His duck butt hair looking like it was taking different paths today. Letting out a deep breath he could see other release in this cold atmosphere. Almost felt like he was in a freezer with no way out and he had been in there for several hours. His small cheeks were slightly red while his facial expression looked blanked. Was there something on his mind or was he just going through things?

He raise his hands and patted both cheeks harshly. "Damn. I can't get this feeling outta my chest. Stupid crap like this shouldn't get too me. It's pointless. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even still alive in sao. Tch..." The black haired male wasnt acting like hes been acting. Was it this cold atmosphere that was getting to his head. Doubt it. "Ah... I should really get a move on. I feel like someone is waiting for me. Just something I feel deep in my gut. Not sure if it'll be friendly or hateful. Ain't no tellin'. Ugh let's go." He camly spoke before leaping off the tree branch he was sitting on. He hit the ground at a fast pace and began running further within the snow area.

Zauis's crimson red eyes were examining every thing that it could. He kept running until he heard faint breathing. He hid behind a tree and sneakily peeked at the player. From their cursor they were obviously on the path of a red player just like himself. He got a better look of the boy and once he saw those crimson red eyes he knew who it was. Zauis couldn't contain his anger yet happiness. He moved away from the tree and grunted. "Where the hell is our little sister? Why isnt she with you!? Aghhh!!" He pulled out his sword and dashed towards his big brother and swung his blade knowing nothing but a brotherly reunion clash was gonna happen. Nothing serious. It was purely outta anger for not knowing where their little sister was. The whole situation was a sad mess.

(ID: 9925)

BD: 8(hit)

Asen, clad in all black with only the sides of his temple and eyes were the only thing exposed. The rest was a mixture of black cloth and dark leather armor that makes him stick out like a sore thumb since he's wearing dark clothing in the midst of white snow. He has his hood up covering his silvery white hair and has a cloth mask over his face showing only his crimson red eyes that were wondering from side to side with his hands tucked in his pockets while his mind wonders off into space. God knows what he was thinking as his mind was simply blank, letting his body wonder wherever it takes him as his eyes only told of sorrow yet a icy stone cold aura about them that was kind of emo.

Then to his surprise he hears the one voice he thought he never would hear again, along with the sound of metal ringing against leather scabbards and the rushing sound of footsteps coming towards him from his left. He didn't need to really look as he simply unsheathed the brightly orange edge of Xilanvale with his left hand and winds up clashing blades with his sword facing the wrong way or upside down as Asen quickly spins around with a kick to the quick flash of the leg in order to knock the person down on one knee yet doesn't raise his blade against the man who attacked. A hidden smile spreads on Asen's face as his eyes comes to face the back of the head of his brother's who he thought disappeared a long time ago. "How am I supposed to know? I haven't seen her in over a year now, but according to the friend's list she's still around fortunately." Then Asen with his free right hand winds up flicking playfully on Zauis's forehead if he turns around or just the back of his head. "And its nice to see you too Little Brother, though you'll have to do better than that to get me."

Chuckling at the sight of his big brother using the back of the blade. Suddenly Zauis feels his brothers fierce kick knocking him on one knee. Catching himself he stuck his sword in the ground and panted slightly. When he heard that his brother had no ideas where their sister was he was disheartened. But after that he heard some relieving news that Aoife was alright even though she hadn't been around either or them. "Well.....well still! Geez! She's our little sister. If we can't keep an eye on her then what can we do? Huh....Let's talk about this later." After harshly saying that he turned towards his big brother Asen and was flicked on his forehead which left a small red mark. "Ouch! What's your problem you mask wearing freak." He tried to be mean to his brother but after hearing his words it really got to him. Well the first part at least.

"Well...um it's good to see you to Big brother. And don't think just because you got lucky and caught me off guard that your better. It hasn't been more than a minute and were already at each others throat. Guess some things don't ever change, huh bird brain?" Chuckling while getting up from the ground and sheathing his sword. "Say.... have you decided on changing your path? You've...no were both fallen lower than the low. Reputation ain't that good either. Or do you intend to keep killing--- " Zauis cut himself off and grabbed his big brother by his trench coat with an angered look. "Wait a minute.... where the hell have you been!? That should've been the first thing outta my mouth." He shouted even though they were up close and personal.

He was finding this situation rather funny as he was really glad to finally see at least one of his siblings as he lets out a chuckle as he simply lets go of his sword which slides back into the sheath. "Don't worry, its not that I think that i'm better than you I was just pointing out the fact. Nice try on that either way, though you might want to be a little quieter when you're attacking then you'll be perfect." Asen was giving his brother some advice that could very well save his life, of course Zauis has survived this long so he probably shouldn't be criticizing his own brother.

When Zauis asked if he was still into killing and also the fact on where Asen's been as he pretty much vanished from public eyes for a long time and only for the past month showed his face around again. His hidden smile faded to a blank one as the sorrow hidden deep inside his eyes started to shed some light. "I... Been busy, and as much as I like to get rid of this orange thing over my head I just can't. I'm pretty sure you've heard the rumors haven't you? And on my reputation as well which I will not bore you with how I obtain that nickname." Though he kind of doubts Zauis has heard of Asen's nickname since it was only muttered by other players in towns, but then again word has spread like wild fire on the first month Asen disappeared. Now though it's more of a myth now or a legend or whatever the players call him now.

The little brother watched as his big brother chuckled like no tomorrow. It kinda made him wonder if he was making fun of him. "HEY! Stop....stop" Zauis tried to yell and knock some sense into his brother but he bursted out in laughter along side his brother. After having a good laugh together, Zauis realized what his brother meant. "Haha well you see I was mad because I want to see Aoife!! Only real reason I wasn't trying to be quiet. That's the reason you got me good this time. Its just been way too long...I hate being away from her! You know me! Even though she's a huge brat and never wants to listen to what I have to say. She only listens to your big head." He calmly stated, a gloomy expression crossed his face from missing his sister. Zauis might not look like it but he has some what of a sister complex. He cares way too much about his sister and worries about her even if she's in plain sight. He was very fortunate for the siblings he had in life. They acted the same way even before sao.

Now the real mystery was yet to be explained from his big brother. Zauis's crimson red eyes matched his brother when he noticed some unusual look in Asen's eyes. While adjusting his scarf like pilot hat he would listen to his big brother even though he didn't explain why he's been missing, Zauis kinda understood whatever he was saying once he told him it was not a good time to get rid of his orange cursor. Zauis nodded with a gloomy expression and didn't really quite know what he meant by nickname. "I understood somewhat...you just can't turn green at this moment because something frightening is happening to you maybe..? People hunting you down? And you'll have to kill them? Just assuming. By nickname do you mean like how I'm "The Black Swordsman"or like a totally different kinda nickname." The little curios brother questioned Asen like crazy. But it was only natural since they were Siblings. He leaned against a tree, adjusting his head to look up at the sky.

"Well whatever is happening to you....as your brother you should let me help you. It'll be kinda like old times. Cause if you ever died I wouldn't be able to take it....I'll go insane and possiblely on a rampage." The boy wasn't lying about that either. He was known for being a bit evil like the time he fought his brother trying to kill him for real. Fortunately he lost the battle.

"Something like that yes, though I do my best to prevent needless deaths so I just utter my nickname and throw some threats and they usually run away. Some however are not so bright as you may have already seen." Asen stated as he raises his hand to Asen's face to tug the cloth lower to reveal his face towards his brother though he keeps the hood up for warmth mainly. The bangs of his stark white hair drops on the side of his cheeks as he was listening to Zauis on what he has to say and was rather quiet during the time Zauis was speaking. His crimson red eyes were pretty much locked onto the eyes of Zauis reading the emotions and feeling the aura about him.

He smiled again as Asen pats Zauis shoulder in a friendly manner to assure him of one thing. "Hey don't worry, i'm not going die in this game. If I am going to die i'd rather be bag of old bones laying on my bed." It's not that he wanted to die, but it was inevitable in any case and he was willing to fulfill his life with everything that comes his way. If he was going to die he'd rather die as an old man than anything else if he can help it. "Though the same can be said to you as well Zauis, if you died just think on how bad Aoife will cry. I believe that's more than enough to get you motivated in your case bro." Asen already knows about Zauis's sister complex with Aoife when Asen doesn't have that type of emotions towards her like Zauis does.

Branches swiped at me as I clumsily made my way through the pine needles after my closest friend. "Cleo, wait! I can't keep up with you this time," I insisted, my feet nearly tripping over each other as if to prove my point. Despite my pleas, the familiar black tail tip continued to shrink as it's owner expertly made their way through the forest at a quick, light-footed pace. I sped up a bit, afraid to lose sight of her. "Where are you going? Cleo!"

Suddenly, I heard voices from the direction Cleo was heading, I stood stalk still and listened to what little snatches of the converstaion that I could get. "... died... Aoife... motivated...." A million thoughts raced through my mind, but one took center stage: "They know my name. Around here, the only people that could know my name are the ones that I hunt, unless an unfortunate traveler just so happened to meander on by that just so happened to know my name. Yeah, no."

A thump sounded from where the voices were and my blood ran cold, fearing the worst. "No. Cleo," I thought, stumbling forward in something that almost resembled a run whilst trying to shake off the exhaustion that clouded my mind. I continued on in that awkward gait and broke out of the treeline just to trip over the root of a tree. My face's marriage to the snow-covered ground was cut short as my hands had somehow managed to break the fall. The mishap had caused my cloak's hood to fall down, revealing tired eyes with emerald fires captured within their depths, a deathly pale freckled face, childishly cherry red lips pressed into a line, and a disheveled head of spiky, scarlet red hair. Nothing different than usual, in all honesty.

I looked up to see Cleo pinning down one of two figures and I instinctively reached towards my side for my katana, but didn't draw it. Something wouldn't let me. The two figures seemed familiar, but at the same time unfamiliar, like a friend you haven't seen in a long time and when you do, they look so different that it's hard recognise them. I let my hand fall from my katana's handle and rose slowly to a standing position. "Cleo, you had better have a good excuse for this. Who...? You seem... familiar...."

(OOC: Eh. Aloha.)

(ID: 10216)

BD: 3 (miss)

MD: 1-2= -1 (miss)

All Asen heard was the rushing sound on the snow through the wind as his instincts almost immediately kicked in as jumped as high as over Zauis's head while flipping his body backwards as he catches a glimpse of a black medium sized cat. He wasn't thinking about anything really as his crimson red eyes were kind of having a glaze over them as the world seemed to be turning upside down as he was in mid flip only to set his eyes on something green. Sure if it was grass or even the trees in the early spring or something he would've overlooked it. Since things were moving pretty much at slow motion in his mind he was able to see that there was a green cursor over the head of player revealing spiky red hair. He didn't think much of it as he lands with grace in a crouching position with his hand falling on the hilt of his sword. Then he realized that the cat which was pouncing onto Zauis now as Asen had dodged out of the way looked familiar as Asen's hood came down to reveal his silvery white hair along with the red markings on his face. "Where have I seen you before big fella?" He asked the creature as if it possessed intelligence enough to respond back.