[PP - F4] A lion, a panda and a leopard join forces<<Avalanche>> (Alyss/Oikawa)

The sound of snow being crushed under somebody's feet could be heard in front of the outskirts the Snowfrost Town, where a certain Tailor shop recently relocated. A blond girl wearing a very short skirt and a revealing top rushed at the shop's entrance and opened the door. After she close it once she entered the shop, first came the sound of gentle entrance bell quickly followed by the sound of snow falling from the shop's. Then she directed her attention at a certain sleeping white lion cub, that was in front of a lid chimney, at the ring of the entrance bells the cub didn't woke just twitched its ears. But the moment she heard the snow fall she raised her head and turned towards the blond girl letting out a low growl and then trying to fall asleep again.

"Oh no you don't! C'mon get ready we're going to to another quest, this time it won't be in the desert but here at our own floor. You can stay here if you please without food until I come back."

to that the white lion went to her owner's side like a spring and passed her, scratching the front door with her paws while growling.

"I see you've changed your mind, good. Now how about we wait a little to see if somebody joins us." She said while opening the front door of the shop, making her way through the snow. With her eyes peeled for any potential companion for them, she didn't need any help in fighting the damn thing. From what she heard it was pretty weak, but they wouldn't dislike any extra company on the way. Even if it meant sharing the loot, she was just happy to chat with others while adventuring.

Ariel was waiting for any random companion near the exit of Snowfrost Town.

The snow drifted at its usual slow pace here on the fourth floor. Oikawa had grown accustomed to the frigid air and chilling winds of Snowfrost Town. Strolling around town, Oikawa had garnered many looks as there was something unfamiliar about what surrounded him. This unfamiliar thing ironically enough his new familiar King. King is a snow leopard with grey fur and black spots. He's the size of a large house cat with a slender yet muscular build. His sapphire eyes are only enhanced by the lack of color in his coat of fur.

The leopard elegantly strode alongside Oikawa as they headed for there destination, Glacial Cove. Glacial Cove is where the Info Broker told Oikawa that <<Ice Elementals>> spawn the most frequently. It also happened to be King's old home. "This will be a small homecoming for you huh King?" The regal leopard cub roared in response. "Let's make it a good a good one then!"

As the boy and his leopard neared the gate, Oikawa noticed an all to familiar blond waiting at the exit. "Well fancy meeting you here, Ariel." Grinning, he noticed she had brought Kimba along with her. Oikawa walked over to the white lioness cub and scratched her behind the ears. "Its been a while Kimba." Turning to face the girls, Oikawa spoke. "Well since you're here. Let me introduce you to my familiar, King!"  The grey leopard waltzed forward and sat. He then bowed his head in the direction of Ariel and Kimba before standing again. 

"I rescued him from a kidnapping and long story short we became teammates and even more importantly, family. What brings you two to the fourth floor?"

Alyss had just taken up the quest to go to Glacial Cove, but what she could not find in her shop on the fourth floor was her Familiar Poo, where had he gone to this time?.

Alyss looked around the shop without any luck as she did take her Cutlass and placed by her side, and grabbed her scarf with black strips in the middle, and least she swapped her armor with her Temptation armor that was basically a breast plate that did only cover her breasts, and a pair of very tight and short shorts, as she found it totally fitting to wear on the fourth floor since the cold did not really bother her.

Alyss opened the door from inside of her shop to see Poo sitting out front in the snow throwing snowballs at everyone that did pass by "Stop that, your the reason i don't get any customers, and no customers means no more cakes for you" she said a little angry at her panda familiar as she then smiled at him and said "Come on Poo were going to do a quest, maybe you meet someone you can play with and maybe even throw snowballs at." Poo quickly got up standing and went over beside Alyss and lifted his paw up to grab Alyss's hand as she did take his hand and started walking towards the edge of town, but she did not know he already was holding a snowball ready if he should see someone pass em.

But luckily for Poo they did not meet anyone before the gate and then Alyss did notice the blond at the gate and smiled, and next thing she did see was a snowball flying thou the air to hit the guy that was talking with Ariel.

Alyss just face palmed herself and kept on walking towards the gate, and as she arrived she looked at the guy and said "Sorry about that, his a little hard to control, haven't had him long and its not often he seen snow before i got him so he plays around in it way to often" she then looked towards Ariel as Poo rushed over to try jump up on back of Kimba but without much luck as Poo jumps over Kimba and lands in a large pile of snow instead.

"Hey there Ariel, what are you doing outside of your shop?"

ID10096 CD 1(Epic fail riding Kimba :P)

Ariel first saw Oikawa approaching the exit: "Well here's a sight you don't see every day. What brings you...?" she then spotted the little gray leopard. Kimba was the first one to go near him, happily growling that she met another feline. Ariel soon followed while saying: "So you got a familiar as well! Hey little fella, King was it, how are you doing? " she then extended her hand to pet him, Kimba watched her closely with a worried look. Ariel didn't see her and instinctively continued to extend her hand but when she was almost able to touch his fur, a surge of fear rushed through her whole body and she retracted her hand quickly, falling with her rear on the snow. Her breathing became irregular and she was starting to get anxious...Luckily Kimba saw it coming and stepped in front of her, brushing her head against Ariel's hand, being careful not to touch her on another part.

Ariel regained her calm and started petting her familiar, now stroking her whole backside while addressing the little leopard with a sad voice: "I'm sorry King but I won't be able to pet you like her... *she then turned towards Oikawa, slightly blushing* its a little complicated.." She then stood up and continued speaking with the little spotted familiar while Kimba approaches him and extended her paw at him, trying to pet him in Ariel's place, since he was smaller than her..

"This little white lion here is Kimba my familiar she's a bit of a free spirit, but I see she had taken a licking to you."

She then turned again towards Oikawa and was about to answer him when she saw a snowball coming his way, she wanted to say "duck!" but instead started laughing once she saw the little panda behind him, with his tamer at his side. Alyss appeared to be embarrassed by the familiar's behaviour as she approached them, the panda then rushed and tried to ride Kimba but she simply made 2 steps to the side making him miss his jump and landing in the snow. Then the lion cub resumed its play with her new plaything gray friend, Ariel let out another laugh while responding to those 2:

"Hey Alyss, well I thought of taking this lazy lion here away from the chimney fire and to a walk and maybe on a mission. i've got some intel that some kind of ice elemental boss resides somewhere at this floor and thought that we might as well go 'meet' it" she showed a grin as she pronounced the word meet.

"What about you guys? wanna join in the fun?"

(OOC: Small note King is the same size, if not larger than Kimba...That is all :D)

Oikawa watched as Ariel attempted to pet King, but for some reason she trembled and then fell backwards. "You alright there Ariel?" She simply stated it was complicated and carried on. Kimba attempted to pet King but the grey leopard was skeptical of newcomers and politely stepped backwards. Suddenly something cold, no really cold crashed into blond hair that covered Oikawa's head. King was the first to react. He turned and glared at the two approaching figures. Sapphire eyes glowing, Oikawa knew he needed to calm King down. 

"King, it's alright. No need to go thorning people." The feline relaxed and stood guard next Oikawa. Patting his head, Oikawa looked at the incoming duo. A girl with light armor and short shorts came into view followed by what looked like a panda familiar. As she approached, the girl apologized for her familiar's antics. "Ah no worries. It's not like it damaged me or anything haha!"

​Ariel seemed to know the girl, referring to her as Alyss and greeted her as she joined they're little group. They conversed briefly before Ariel asked Oikawa and Alyss if they wanted to join in on her quest. "Ironically enough, I accepted the same quest myself. I'd be happy to party up with you guys to take it on." Oikawa turned and faced the newest arrival. "By the way my name is Oikawa nice to meet you miss." He bowed slightly and then introduced his companion. "This is King, my familiar." The leopard repeated the same bow he showcased to Ariel and Kimba. "Lets get going shall we?"

Alyss smiled at the two and said "Hello there Oikawa, i'm Alyss and this furry hairball is my familiar Poo, don't mind him he might end up trying to beat your pet if he gets the chance, his a little weird, but then again why would you else get a pet if not for some company?" she said and giggled, before hearing Ariel ask if they wanted to join her.

"I was already on my way there, when Poo decided to throw snowballs at strangers, but at least he did not throw ice this time, his scaring away all my customers its a little annoying" she then did walk over and did rub Kimba's back

"Poo get out of there, your not exactly making your self look better by hiding in the snow" she then walked past the two to pull Poo out of the snow pill.

"So should we get going?, can't wait to fight an ice element sounds so fun"

"Sure, but the thing is I don't exactly know where to find it.. when the guy started describing the place I was too busy or not paying attention. I hope you guys have better intel than me" she said while displaying a innocent smile. Meanwhile Kimba saw that the leopard back off, to that she simply made another step towards him now really wanting to touch the fella. She even started purring to show him that she's friendly.

Ariel then watched them and said: "He's a little shy, sometimes I wish Kimba would show some humility like him" the last part was said slowly so that she was sure that her familiar understood her. And it did as the lion cub broke her pursuit of the little spotted toy  friend and began walking towards Ariel's leg.

She spotted her intention and immediately went behind Alyss to protect her legs from being touched by her fur. "See what I mean? she usually doesn't listen but when she hears something she doesn't like she acts like this. Anyway who want's to lead the way?" she said jokingly, pretending to be afraid of the big bad white lion cub.

"I consider King more as a member of my family rather than a pet haha, but he is definitely good company!" Oikawa remarked as he petted his grey furred friend. He observed as Ariel commented on King's humiliated and directed it at her own familiar hoping Kimba would get the hint. While it worked it also backfired as Ariel hurriedly hid behind Alyss as Kimba tried to rub against her leg. I wonder how her little freak-outs work. She seems to do fine petting Kimba but anything not by hand seems to give her the willies. Is she afraid of cats? Allergic maybe? I wonder what their agreement was... hmmmm....

Pausing his thoughts, Oikawa spoke up in response to Ariel's latest question. "I'll lead the way. I've been to Glacial Cove before so this trip should be a walk in the park." Turning on his heel he began to lead them to a snowy field surrounded by partially iced-over caves and frozen lakes.

The snow waltzed and drifted all around them. Softly cascading any and all surfaces it made contact with. King kept stride along side Oikawa. The cub constantly eyed the area looking for any threats as they neared the cove. Once there, Oikawa faced the girls and spread his arms. "Welcome to Glacial Cove ladies and Poo! Just behind me is the outer Cove area. We must be careful as the <<Ice Elementals>> do spawn around here. Everyone ready?" 

Alyss was too busy getting Poo out of the snow pile while the two was talking, but when she did notice they started moving she quickly did get Poo out and followed the two.

"So Oikawa how did you meet King?, cause he seems to like it here in the snow, its almost as if he fits this floor." she said with a smile as Poo was following behind them and had an evil plan in mind.

As they walked towards the cave, Poo did gather a whole arsenal of snowballs ready to throw when they did stop at the cave.

and as they finally arrived Poo did throw all his snow balls at Oikawa and Ariel and then did rush over to hide behind Alyss as if nothing had happened.

Alyss just smiled and did not do anything about it this time "Your silly poo" as she did draw her Cutlass "Should we get going ?"

"Sure!" she responded once Kimba decided to walk along her new furry friend, taking a glance behind them at the panda and growling. She saw him prepare the attack but decided to shut up and let Ariel take the blows. Ariel felt the first snowball hit her back then turned back and skillfully dodged the incoming ones, then took a look at Kimba...the lion was casually watching trying not to appear suspicious. Ariel narrowed her eyes then made a snowball of her own and throwed it at her familiar, but she was paying attention, so she saw it coming and skillfully evaded it while letting out a roar.

With a sigh Ariel paid her no more attention and slowly muttered towards the others ignoring what the panda had done: "See with what I have to put up all day?" she said as she went into the 'outer Cove' as Oikawa named the place. Strange enough even if she did have her shop here she didn't took time to explore it too much so without the map she would be pretty lost. As they were getting further Kimba twitched her ears and roared, announcing enemies ahead Ariel took point and unsheathed her black rapier, the way it contrasted with all the white snow and ice made it look even more deadlier, with a smile Ariel said: "Okay it seems we'll get a little warm up before the fight. Oikawa you fight with Alyss then back me up if I'm not done." and she charged near the closest . The mobs in front were some kind of walking very ugly ice sculpture(pic)

((I'll RP the ice elementals at the end of my posts, so we're going to use the Hate system.1 normal hit = +1 Hate, crit hit= +2 Hate

ID: 10242 BD: 10 (8+3acc) [Bleed Activated]

<<IE#1 H1 / IE#2 H0>> Ariel: 30/30 HP

<<IE#1 H0 / IE#2 H0>> Oikawa: 

<<IE#1 H0 / IE#2 H0>> Alyss:

<<Ice elemental#1>> 18/25 [2/2 Bleed](-7)

<<Ice elemental#3>> 25/25

*If the elementals roll a  nat. BD of 10, the target gets freezed (paralyzed) 1 turn. (To make things interesting)

(use this as a template and post it at the end of the next post)

Ariel's battle stats:

HP: 30

Basic DMG: 7 (1 basic +3 OHR + 2 Weapon +1 Athletics )

DMG Mit: 2 

Accuracy: 3

Evasion: 2

Thorns: 2(on a enemy nat. BD of 6,7 or 8)

Bleed: 2(On a nat. BD of 8, 9 or 10)

Ariel stepped into the area first. Oikawa and Alyss trailed behind. Just as he was turning to see where King had went, Oikawa caught a face full of rounded snow. Wiping the frozen water from his face, he used his shield to deflect the rest of the incoming snowballs. Glaring at Poo as it ran behind Alyss, Oikawa continued to search for King. I wonder where he ran off too? He didn't get long to think however as suddenly a few <<Ice Elementals>> spawned in front of them.

Ariel took the lead as she dished out a nice blow to the first elemental. Hearing her orders, Oikawa took up a defensive stance in front of Alyss. Instead of attacking he decided he'd observe her style for the first round of blows. "Alyss! Go ahead and attack, I'll cover you!" he shouted as he kept watch on the creatures.

[10391] BD: 2 MISS

<<H1>> Ariel: 30/30 HP

<<H0>> Oikawa: 26/26 HP

<<H0>> Alyss:

<<Ice Elemental #1>> 18/25 [2/2 Bleed]

<<Ice Elemental #3>> 25/25

Oikawa's Battle Stats:

HP: 26

Damage: 7 (1 Basic +2 OHR + 3 Weapons +1 Athletics )

Damage Mitigation: 2 

Accuracy: 2

Evasion: 2

Thorns: 1 (On an Enemy BD of 7 or 8) (King)

Paralysis: 1 (On a BD of 8 or more)

Battle Healing: +1 (On a CD of 10 or more)

Alyss does see Ariel hit the ice elements but Oikawa miss, as she was standing there in the back, as it became her turn she did draw her cutlass and charged past the two and did swing at the unharmed Element cutting one of its arms off with a clean cut, making it bleed quite badly as she smiled back to the other two. "We just got a few more turns then we got those down."

ID: 10778 BD: 10 (Crit +2 Damage) [bleed Activated] [Lifesteal Activated]

<<H1>> Ariel: 30/30 HP

<<H1>> Alyss: 22/22 HP

<<Ice elemental#1>> 18/25 [2/2 Bleed]

<<Ice elemental#3>> 15/25 [1/2 Bleed]

*If the elementals roll a  nat. BD of 10, the target gets freezed (paralyzed) 1 turn. (To make things interesting)

Alyss's battle stats:

HP: 22

Basic DMG: 6 (1 Basic + 3 Weapon + 1 from Weapon Skill +1 Atletics )

Lifesteal: 2(On a nat. BD of 8, 9 or 10)

As soon as she stabbed the first mob, Ariel tried to quickly back off but she saw that her blade got stuck to the mob. "What the..? tried to retract it but it only got her stuck there for good as the freezing suddenly expanded from the blade to the right arm reaching her shoulder. She couldn't move from the spot as the other ice element charged towards Alyss . Luckily she was able to use her left vambrace to deflect most of the damage but it was too late to try dodging the freezing damage she received from the 1st mob. She turned her head and shouted: "Stick to the initial plan, finish the second one. i'll manage this one somehow." She then focused on the 1st mob trying to free her arm and weapon.

ID: 10789 MD#1: 8 (10-2eva) (does 2 dmg+2crit -2 dmg mit to Ariel)

ID: 10790 MD#2: 6 (does 2 dmg to Alyss)

<<IE#1 H1 / IE#2 H0>> Ariel: 28/30 HP [Frozen*]

<<IE#1 H0 / IE#2 H0>> Oikawa: 26/26 HP

<<IE#1 H0 / IE#2 H3>> Alyss: 20/22 HP

<<Ice elemental#1>> 16/25 [1/2 Bleed]

<<Ice elemental#3>> 17/25 [2/2 Bleed]

*If the elementals roll a  nat. BD of 10, the target gets frozen(paralyzed) 1 turn.

((forgot to mention that ice elementals do 2 dmg

Alyss made her move shortly after Oikawa moved into a defensive position. She cleanly cleaved an arm off the uninjured Elemental they battled. She the said something pertaining to after a few turns they'd be finished with these MoB's. Ariel's battle seemed to be going well until she couldn't pull her blade out of the elemental. She struggled but it proved ineffective as the freezing effect of the creature spread from its center mass, along her blade, and eventually spread to her. 

"Ariel!!!" Oikawa shouted as his friend became paralyzed for a brief duration. Focusing his efforts on the MoB he and Alyss were fighting, Oikawa rushed to the creature and lodged his rapier deep in its crystal blue chest. Jerking his wrist upwards, he removed his blade from the Elemental and left a bright red gash across its chest. "That's what I'm talking about! Alyss your move!" 

Jumping back, Oikawa covered Alyss as she went in for her attack. He also kept a watch on the frozen Ariel. â€‹I hope she thaws out soon. Otherwise, this is gonna be a problem...

[10838] BD: 12 (10 + 2 ACC) 9 DMG

<<H1>> Ariel: 30/30 HP [Frozen*]

<<H2>> Oikawa: 26/26 HP

<<H2>> Alyss: 22/22 HP

<<Ice Elemental #1>> 16/25 [1/2 Bleed]

<<Ice Elemental #3>> 8/25 [0/2 Bleed] (-9)

*If the Elementals roll a natural BD of 10, the target becomes Frozen (Paralyzed) for 1 turn.

(Technically Alyss should've been targeted by the Elementals. She had a critical hit resulting in 2 Hate not 1.)

Alyss did watch Ariel become a pop-sickle as she smile to herself before rushing forward to attack the element she had already cut one arm off to split it in half with her blade as her lifesteal once more activated healing her for two points.

She then jumped back as the ice element exploded into small crystals, "Thats one down, lets take the next one down quickly before we got to much ice around here to even move"

<<H1>> Ariel: 28/30 HP [Frozen*]

<<H2>> Oikawa: 26/26 HP

<<H3>> Alyss: 22/22 HP

ID: 10778 BD: 8+3  [bleed Activated] [Lifesteal Activated]

<<Ice Elemental #1>> 16/25 [1/2 Bleed]

<<Ice Elemental #3>> 0/25 [2/2 Bleed] (-10)

*If the Elementals roll a natural BD of 10, the target becomes Frozen (Paralyzed) for 1 turn.

Loot Nothing LD 10

Alyss's battle stats:

Spoiler
HP: 22

Basic DMG: 6 (1 Basic + 3 Weapon + 1 from Weapon Skill +1 Atletics )

Lifesteal: 2(On a nat. BD of 8, 9 or 10)

She turned her head half way to see how were the others doing and seeing their efforts she couldn't help but smile. "Better not get stuck here for good " she thought while she started kicking the elemental under the place her rapier got stuck, in a attempt to free herself. In the first 2-3 kick she felt like she was kicking a steel wall, but then on the next one she could hear crackling sounds. "Perfect!" she thought while putting all she had into her kick and trying to wedge her rapier. After a few more cracks the black blade finally broke free and Ariel was able to get away from the mob: "But before that" she shouted as she thrusted her rapier towards the mob's head scraping it above where its ear should be, the Ice elemental counterattacked but dealt little damage to her. "Okay now while he's still focused on em you finish him!"

<<IE#1 H2>> Ariel: 27/30 HP 

<<IE#1 H0>> Oikawa: 26/26 HP

<<IE#1 H0>> Alyss: 21/22 HP

ID: 11004 BD: 10 (8+3acc) [bleed Activated] MD:6 (8-2eva) [Thorns Activated] (Ariel takes 1 dmg from the remaining Ice elemental)

<<Ice Elemental #1>> 7/25 [2/2 Bleed] (-11)

<<Ice Elemental #3>> 0/25 (DEAD)

((

The elemental he and Alyss had been fighting exploded into digital matter as she finished it off. Switching his attention to Ariel, he watched as she nutcracker-ed her way out of a frozen state and dealt an equally painful blow to the remaining elemental's head. Knowing the creature was on it's last legs, Oikawa wasted no time in engaging in combat.

Tightening the grip on his rapier, Oikawa kneeled slightly before rocketing off towards the elemental. Leaving a faint dust cloud, He thrusted his rapier furiously into the elemental's chest. He jabbed a 6-Hit combo before dropping to the ground as elemental fragments littered the area around him. Sheathing his blade, Oikawa collected his orb and turned to face the girls. "We did quite well as a team. Good work." Watching his smoke like breath weave through the air, he turned to face the entrance to Glacial Cove. "I wonder where the big bad Avalanche MoB is hiding?"

[11081] BD: 10 (8 + 2 ACC) LD: 6    7 DMG

<<H2>> Ariel: 27/30 HP

<<H0>> Alyss: 21/22 HP

<<Ice Elemental #1>> 0/25 DEAD (-7) 

<<Ice Elemental #3>> 0/25 DEAD

[Oikawa-the Faint received 1 Frost Ingot (material)]

Seeing Oikawa finish the remaining mob Ariel breaks the remaining ice surrounding her arm, grip and sword. Then she sheaths her black rapier and turns towards the other 2: "Nice job you two I don't think we'll have any difficulty with the boss once we meet it." Checking up that all the familiars were okay she then noded satisfied and started walking further while speaking: "I wonder how the field boss looks like?" she asked without expecting any answer. They didn't have to walk for two long when they were in front of a mound, she then turned at them and shouted: "Hope you guys know brought your escalating gear, it seems we'll have to get above this thing." she said as she pointed towards the mound. A few seconds later a howl could be heard coming from the mound, then from it a giant creature made of ice raised on two feet and kept roaring behind Ariel. She quickly turns around and unsheathes her black rapier then shouts at her familiar: "Kimba, take the other familiars and get some distance, we don't know what this guy does." then she addressed the other 2: "Okay we had our warm up, time for the main dish."  She then hurried towards the giant mob and stabs her rapier in its leg. The mob lets out a cry but doesn't appear to be moving for now.

ID: 11113 BD: 7 (4+3acc)  CD:3 (close:) )

<<H1>> Ariel: 27/30 HP

<< <Avalanche>>> 43/50(-7)

Dmg: 3 

*If the players roll a natural CD of 1, they become Frozen (Paralyzed) for 1 turn. (extra difficulty)

((Alyss use the LD from the roll when you killed the first mob.

"I agree. The main course should be exquisite and divine." Oikawa couldn't keep it together as he burst out laughing. "Can't believe I just said that. Anyway. Where is that pesky Boss?" He didn't have to wait long to find out. As the group neared the mound, Ariel made a climbing joke. Chuckling softly, Oikawa was pleased at how smooth their expedition seemed to be going. Suddenly the mound erupted as a giant glacial bipedal creature rose from its depths.

Brandishing her rapier once more, Ariel was the first to react. Sinking he blade into the MoB's leg, she retreated. This allowed Oikawa to act next. Gripping his blade, he rushed towards <<Avalanche>> and forced his blade to pierce the frozen creature as he attacked with precision and force. Removing his blade, Oikawa jumped back and nodded for Alyss to attack. The creature attempted to move but was frozen in place as Oikawa's paralysis effect kicked in. "Seems your a stone cold target <<Avalanche>>. It was foolish to challenge us!"

[11137] BD: 10 (8 + 2 ACC) HIT 7 Damage  CD: 7

<<H1>> Ariel: 27/30 HP

<<Avalanche>> 36/50 (-7) PAR [1/1]

*If the players roll a natural CD of 1, they become Frozen (Paralyzed) for 1 turn. (Extra Difficulty)

((We can look it up later.))