[PP - F4] A lion, a panda and a leopard join forces<<Avalanche>> (Alyss/Oikawa)

Alyss looked at the two with a smile, "So this is the boss iceman, i would have prefered something less cold" she said and did draw her blade and did rush towards the ice element and did swing her blade.

As her blade did connect she did slice off the one hand of the element. as she did jump back afterwards and said "Switch"

[11219] BD: 12 (9 + 3 ACC) HIT 6 Damage +1 from Crit CD: 11 Bleed active, Lifesteal Active

<<H1>> Ariel: 27/30 HP

<<H0>> Oikawa: 26/26 HP

<<H2>> Alyss: 22/22 HP

<<Avalanche>> 28/50 (-8) PAR  2/2Bleed[1/1]

*If the players roll a natural CD of 1, they become Frozen (Paralyzed) for 1 turn. (Extra Difficulty)

She turned her head and gave the two a satisfied smile seeing as the mob got paralyzed after Oikawa's strike. It seems that now it was her turn to do some damage. She dashed towards the mob's other leg and stabbed it in the kneecap, it seemed to have a good effect as the mob kneeled . She then backed up nodding at Oikawa: "Okay guys this is our chance to go for the head, and end it quick" then she chance for focus on the familiars, they seemed to be quietly enjoying the show.

'This group is doing pretty well so far, with a little more training they will probably be able to join the boss fight... but I doubt people with hp lower that 30 hp or a certain level will be allowed to join. But that's for later, right now we have to defeat this big guy in front of us." as usual after evaluating the opponent, she branded it already defeated and was thinking about future fight in the middle of the current one.

[11225] BD: 10 (8 + 3acc)  CD: 9 

<<H2>> Ariel: 27/30 HP

<<H1>> Oikawa: 26/26 HP

<<H2>> Alyss: 22/22 HP

<<Avalanche>> 21/50 (-7)  [2/2 Bleed @ Alyss]

*If the players roll a natural CD of 1, they become Frozen (Paralyzed) for 1 turn. (Extra Difficulty)

The paralysis proved to be an effective trait as the girls dealt more damage to the creature. With <<Avalanche>> kneeling before them, he didn't seem quite as scary. Spinning his rapier along his hand, Oikawa focused as he neared the MoB. Clenching the sword as the handle spun into his palm, Oikawa rushed the elemental boss. Sinking his blade into the <<Avalanche's>> chest, Oikawa removed his sword and retreated back to the group.

"He's nearly defeated guys. As Ariel said, lets end it quick!"

[11262] BD: 8 (6 + 2 ACC)  CD: 3

<<H2>> Ariel: 27/30 HP

<<H2>> Oikawa: 26/26 HP

<<H2>> Alyss: 21/22 HP

<<Avalanche>> 14/50 (-7) BLD [2/2 @Alyss]

((sry Alyss but I'll have to skip you. I for one need the SPs and can't let this thread die slowly. If you don't respond in 24h after Oikawa posts I'll skip you again. Eventually ending the thread.

Seeing the boss Hp bar reaching the red zone made Ariel get even more excited. Seeing Oikawa strike yet another successful blow to its chest, she couldn't wait for Alyss to attack and took point, rushing towards it. Making use of her skills she managed to jump on <<Avalanche's>> knee them make another one aiming directly at its head. She managed to hit it, but the mob suddenly realized its impending death and decided to counterattack Ariel while still mid air. She blocked with her vambraces but was send flying in a nearby snow mound. from within the snow she shouted: "Finish it, Oikawa!!"

ID: 11613 BD: 6 CD: 2 (so close:O)  MD: 6 (8-2eva) [Thorns Activated]

<<H3>> Ariel: 26/30 HP (-1)

<<Avalanche>> 5/50 (-9) BLD [2/2 @Alyss]

I wonder if Alyss is in shock that we're defeating the boss so efficiently? She realizes its her turn right. I'll get her attention. "Hey Aly-Huh?" Oikawa watched as Ariel jumped the gun. She must've noticed Alyss' inactivity too. Guess she just took a more direct approach. The blonde warrior leaped from the knee of <<Avalanche>> and struck a blow to it's head, She didn't get off scotch free however, as she was sent crashing into the snow by a counter attack from the creature.

Hearing his cue, Oikawa begin to move directly for the kill. "Down with the frozen snowman!" Is what he yelled as he throttled full speed towards the enemy. Magnificently deflecting swings from the wounded Mob, Oikawa used his shield as a decoy. Raising it to his shoulder, as if he was going to shield bash the snow monster, he waited until it swung it's massive fist before spinning, effectively dodging the hit, and spinning himself away from the combat. 

"What the? Crap that move was so beautiful too. Alyss finish him, or Ariel. I don't care just somebody end this."

[11632] BD: 4 (2 + 2 ACC) -.-  CD: 6

<<H3>> Ariel: 27/30 HP

<<Avalanche>> 5/50 (-0) BLD [2/2 @Alyss]

Seeing Oikawa fail, Ariel let out a small smile, this was her chance to redeem herself. She quickly got out of the snow and charged at it full force. She took a look at Alyss to see what would she do and saw her standing there. She made a 'Tsk' sound before concentrating on <<Avalanche>>. She jumped while running at it, this time without stopping to hop on the ice giant's knee. Her Acrobatics skill was enough to let her jump a little lower that its face but tall enough that she could concentrate her strike into its neck. The mob tried to block but it was too slow that, by the time it put its remaining arm in a defensive stance Ariel was burying her blade deep in its throat. The next moment it exploded into polygons, making Ariel land in the soft snow again. It left behind quite the loot as they will soon find out. From the snow Ariel put up 2 fingers in a 'peace sign' while she started laughing. "Now that what I call fun!" she shouted as Kimba rushed by her side and started roaring.

D: 11613 BD: 6 (2+3acc+1BD<<Concentration>>) CD: 3  LD: 18 

<<H3>> Ariel: 26/30 HP (-1)

<<Avalanche>> -2/50 (-7)

Loot: 1 Material && 250 Col && 3x<<Snowfrost>>

Total Loot: 3 Mats && 250 Col && 3x<<Snowfrost>>

Oikawa watched as Ariel finished <Avalanche>> off. Should've been my kill, but I digress. At least we killed the monster and completed the quest. Lets go home haha. "Quite fun indeed. You gals ready to go? I'm ready to go get some food at the Starlight Cafe. They have the best strawberry Creme Pies!" King quickly trotted to Oikawa before letting out a small victory roar of his own. "How'd you like the show buddy?" The leopard purred then stared towards the cave. "Do you miss them?" The cub simply turned and began heading towards town. "Lets go collect our reward ladies!"

Ariel was the first one to reach for the loot was Ariel, she saw the usual stuff, a pouch of gold, a crafting material, but also something extra: "What is this?" she asked while picking up the extra item. "Snowfrost? it has the same name as the village nearby my shop. " she then took a look at the flavor text. "Increase fire resistance? That's a nice effect, good if you want to fight at the 9th floor*she then grinned* or Zelrius with his flaming sword. Anyway lets divide the loot and get back to have something to eat. We're starving as well" she said while Kimba came too and started sniffing around.

Alyss still seemed to be lost in thought as Ariel collected the loot and confirmed they should move along. "Well I guess I'll see you guys around. Thank you so much for helping me clear this quest off my list. Plus I had fun and I'm sure King learned something combat wise." Turning to head back to town, Oikawa yelled over his shoulder. "Don't hesitate to pm me if you guys need something and I'm always either at my shop or the Starlight Cafe if you need to find me." Grabbing King and placing him atop his head, Oikawa strolled back to Snowfrost Town and then eventually home.

Ariel simply replied with a simple "No problem", thinking that additional words would be useless by now, she liked to believe that she and Oikawa 'talk' more while fighting alongside. She felt that way ever since they defeated the kobold field boss at the first? floor. She turned towards Alyss and Poo and simply nodded. She was a bit irritated by her inactivity during end of the battle but she'll get over it as soon as she eats one of the chocolates from the box she bought earlier. She gestured Kimba to move as she started heading towards their shop, near the outskirts of Snowfrost Village.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gained Gold: 400 + 250 = 650 (215 each player, 5 col for Clarence:D)

SP Gained: 4 (each player)

Items Gained: 1x <<Snowfrost>> Potion (each player) 

[The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect] 

Material Gained: 1 (each player)