I aim to please.

Good day Pandora! I am Zelrius, Level 36, Number 5 In the Top Levels. Commandant of the Azure Brigade, and by far the Wealthiest man in all of Aincrad. I'd like to welcome you to our humble place of residence and would like to Advise you:

As Baldur said, Boar hunting At level is a BAD Idea. We've already had a death to it. Either Stock up on those potions or Band together. I would off Aid in that other then Boars are little more then Flies to me. Furthermore: Make sure to get in A LOT of quests, Skill Points are worth WAY more then Level.

Oh finally some one gets it first shot! Ok for your amusement feel free to read all the status updates featuring me for the past 6 hours some really funny stuff there.

Oh, alright, I'll go see what you've got.

Don't go boar hunting at level 1 without a heal potions or some friends!

Also welcome! :)

Thank you for the advice, and the welcome.

Good day Pandora! I am Zelrius, Level 36, Number 5 In the Top Levels. Commandant of the Azure Brigade, and by far the Wealthiest man in all of Aincrad. I'd like to welcome you to our humble place of residence and would like to Advise you:

As Baldur said, Boar hunting At level is a BAD Idea. We've already had a death to it. Either Stock up on those potions or Band together. I would off Aid in that other then Boars are little more then Flies to me. Furthermore: Make sure to get in A LOT of quests, Skill Points are worth WAY more then Level.

Your statement is ironic. (Was it intentional?) And thank you for the advice.

and don't forget to stock up on cookies and cakes, you might need em. Ooh and by the way welcome to the site Pandora if you need someone to RP with just throw a message in on when all others are not due to stupid time zones.

In real life or in game? And thank you, I'll contact you... soon.

Welcome! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

Thank you for your assistance.

Yellow and nice to meet you! Best way to meet new people is with a OP (in my opinion). Also If you're interested in becoming a Tailor(a.k.a doing the <<earning a living>> quest for tailoring) sent me Pm and I'll happily mentor you:D

Thank you for the advice.

Haha, wrong! Though there's quite a story behind it. June's operating right next to me so I kinda... 

edited what she wrote gomen very much there's just a little bit of spacing that I added and then that heart thing at the bottom she's actually pretty cynical

That was rude. Go reflect on your actions by getting me a bar of ice cream. You're welcome.

Hiya! Welcome here! The second you get approved, we should totally RP together!

Thank you for the offer, but I can't guarentee the exact time.