Hey, gang.

Hey there, welcome to SAO! I'm a newer member myself, relatively speaking. This is my first real RP, so I can say that I think you'll have a good experience starting up again here! The activity here seems promising, and you can basically always find someone to RP with you if you ask around! That said, send me a message if you'd ever like to RP sometime!

Hey there, welcome to SAO! I'm a newer member myself, relatively speaking. This is my first real RP, so I can say that I think you'll have a good experience starting up again here! The activity here seems promising, and you can basically always find someone to RP with you if you ask around! That said, send me a message if you'd ever like to RP sometime!

Thanks for the welcome, expect a PM when I get established. I just found out my username is the name of my character...how do I put in for a name change? :x

Ryu is already a nickname for a User here.

I'd suggest something  else my Car jacking friend.

Also, Mari is taken, Don't go for Mari! :P

You seem like a Zadkiel. Go with Zadkiel 

Hah! I did put some consideration to that suggestion..however, how about Sayre? I'm leaning towards Mari as a second option though.