[SP - F3] A late <<Worn Out Welcome>>

For a random reason Ariel found herself wandering around the marketplace of the 3th floor's main settlement, Delilah Village. But that didn't bother her right now, at the the moment she was too busy looking at absolutely every local NPC with pointy ears she passed by. Yes, she found herself mesmerized by the 3rd floor's elf population,it was fascinating to her how the shape and sizes varied but neither of them appeared to have a design flaw. One could say that those ears were a natural occurrence: "They really put effort in the NPC design didn't they? These ears look amazing!" she exclaimed, not caring if she got a little unwanted attention from the others.

The NPCs that heard her let out a displeased "Tsk" but didn't approach her to much since she was accompanied by the lion cub. Kimba seemed to like this negative attention as well, puffing her chest while striding beside Ariel. The continued to walk like that for a while, simply admiring the modest designs of the buildings. It reminded Ariel of medieval villages, but not the ones with castles in it but those that were more to the outskirts of big kingdoms. She was a fan of european architecture especially from the medieval times. And this village looked exactly like that, most of the medieval area she visited in France and Italy were either in ruins or too modernized to support large tourism, this place seemed more authentic than those..well except for the locals that had pointy ears.

During their walk a certain place attracted Ariel's attention, it was a blacksmith with an open area where a massive smithing anvil could be seen and a grand forge to its left. It was exactly like in the medieval themed movies Ariel used to watch from time to time, but this time she could see a guy approaching the anvil holding in his right hand a black smithing hammer and in the other hand he was carefully maneuvering a red piece of metal. Ariel stopped unconsciously and continued to watch the scene entranced by what he would do next. Kimba looked at her, wondering why the sudden halt in her movements occurred. She then turned towards where she was looking and twitched when she heard the sound of the hammer striking the red metal then she let out a hiss at the blacksmith.

Ariel tried to calm down her familiar saying: "It's okay girl don't worry he's just making a weapon probably don't need to jump like that" she then started stroking her familiar on the back and head. she then notices that the loud banging noise coming from the smith's direction stopped "Look you disturbed him while working, now we have to go apologize" she said while heading towards the man. She didn't had to apologize but only wanted a reason to engage in conversation with the NPC, lately she found them more interesting and not to mention more polite than your average player.

When she enters the man's line of sight she makes a slight bow and starts speaking in a apologetic tone: "I'm sorry if my little friend disturbed you while working but I had to stop and observe a 'master' smith in action." Of course the master part was a total lie but she decided to go with it, maybe it will make the guy more open to conversation that way. And she was right as the man let out a smile while saying, a little embarrassed:

"There's no problem miss, I simply stopped because I saw your furry friend over there. She's quite a rare sight in these parts but where are my manners, I am the Armorsmiths Griswold." Ariel let out a nod and introduced themselves: "I am Ariel, a lowly tailor and this is my companion Kimba"

"A tailor you say? just like my wife. Now if you'll excuse me I have work to do." he mumbled as he directed his attention once again at the metal piece he was working at but in the meanwhile it lost its redness: "Dammit now I have to reheat it!" Ariel was about to respond to his rudeness when a woman came behind the man and kissed him on the cheek from behind, then saying: "Now now. What did I tell you about being more polite to strangers darling?" the man let out a small growl and the woman approached Ariel and introduced herself while pwtting Kimba. "you will have to excuse him, he's rough around the edges but means good. Ariel was it? my name is Hanna."

Ariel was about to respond to the guy in a not so lady-like manner but lost all her will when she saw the woman who appeared from behind him. She had a beauty that was rarely seen even in the models she saw IRL, her chestnut hair and her perfect proportions made Ariel gaze at her, losing all sense of time. It was only when the woman presented herself that Ariel snapped back to reality and barely formulated a response."there's no trouble, I don't mind actually he is more polite than a couple of my friends" she said a bit embarrassed.

The woman took a look at Ariel once again while saying: "You seem to have pretty 'charming' friends then, also I see that you are and adventurer. You see me and my husband have an offer for new adventurers like you" Ariel started explaining that she appreciated the gesture and hat she wasn't that new to the 'game' but Hanna cut her short continuing:"You can choose a armor piece made by me or my husband, but we're running short on supplies so you'll have to get the materials for yourself. Are you okay with that?" Seeing the generous offer the woman made her Ariel couldn't find it in her heart to refuse those blue eyes so she nodded to her. Then Hanna continued: "Excellent, please describe the item you would want to have and we will tell you the materials needed for it." In the meanwhile The blacksmith finished his work with the sword and approached them.

Ariel didn't want to offend the couple so she decided to describe a simple item that could replace one of the bandanas around her waist. "That's a very kind offer and I wouldn't want to offend you by not accepting it. But I don't want you to work to much on my expense so," she unwrapped the red bandana around her waist and showed it to them. "I would like something like this, but prettier. I don't know how to explain it but I'm sure you understand Hanna."

The woman looked at the item and smiled "Of course I do sweety, I'll be more than happy to make a sister item for than can I have it for a second?" she asked. Ariel noded and handed her the red bandana saying "Sure, there you go." While Hanna was closely examining the item her husband made a displeased face and replied: "I guess this if your domain honey, I'll leave you two girls to continue your girly chat. Now, if you'll excuse me I have some work to do." He then turned around and walked back to the anvil, not awaiting their reply. Ariel frowned and simply replied "Okay" after seeing him leave. Hanna didn't hear im or choose to ignore him while she was carefully examining the item she was handed.

After a few minutes Hanna finally turned her gaze towards Ariel and while handing her the bandana back she said: "It has a rather easy design, I will need a total of 4 items that drop from the beasts that dwell in the forest over there." she then point at a forest to the east and while Ariel nods she continues "I'll make a set of 2 since this red one is pretty worn out, that way both of them will be the same and the new one won't stand out as much. What do you say, do we have a deal?" Ariel showed a smile while shaking her hand:"Of course, we needed a good workout before supper, right girl?" Ariel then petts her companion and continues. "Well I guess I'll see you in a short while then." Hanna nods and then the pair head towards the indicated spot.

"Just my luck" pointed out Ariel sighting while unsheathing her rapier. The pair didn't get to step into the forest and they were 'greeted' by a large bear that wanted to give them a 'friendly handshake' while growling menacing towards them. Kimba roared back at it while Ariel entered a defensive stance. The bear got lured by Kimba's taunt and attacked Ariel head on, she easily dodged his massive but slow claws and aimed at the bear's left side. Her aim was perfect as always and she hit her desired spot while the bear roared and turned to face her.

ID: 10646  BD: 10 (7+3acc)  MD: 2 (4-2eva)

Ariel: 30/30

Dmg: 7(hit)

Bear: 13/20

Dmg: 3(miss)

While the bear was about to attack them again the earth started shaking. It looked around and started a low growl while Ariel looked to her left and right "I didn't knew earthquakes were even a thing in here, this game keep becoming more realistic doesn't it. Keep calm Kimba, I'm sure it'll pass soon They wouldn't put something to strong and risk losing a third of their players to something stronger than this." But she had problems supporting herself and grabbed a low branch of a nearby tree. "Just stop already" she thought while doing her best to keep herself from falling.

ID: 10649  BD: 1  MD: 1

Dmg: 7(miss)

Bear: 10/17

When the shakings stopped Ariel seized the opportunity of regaining her footing and charged towards the bear that was still wondering what was happening around it. When she reached the bear she thrusted her rapier directly towards the beasts head, her aim was true once again and she hit the desired spot. After her strike the bear wanted to slash Ariel's right side but she defended herself with the left hand's vambrace. Then the bear disappeared in a flash leaving behind the usual loot she was now accustomed with, a crafting item and some col. 

ID: 10650  BD: 10 (9+3acc)  MD: 5 (7-2eva)[Thorns Activated] LD:18

Dmg: 10 (7+2 Thorns +1 crit)

Bear: 0/17

Loot: 1 Materials && 85 col

Total Loot: 1 Mat && 85 col

After picking up the loot and storing it in her inventory Ariel looked towards her companion. it seems Kimba handled pretty well the earthquake and didn't go running of in a random direction as Ariel had calculated. But as soon as she approached her familiar she dashed running towards a random direction. Ariel soon followed and when she caught up she saw that Kimba had located one of the mobs they were searching her. "Good girl" she said while dashing towards the unexpecting fox, hitting it in the lower part of its back. The fox left out a squeal turned around and tried to bite Ariel but she had anticipated that and blocked with her vambrace once again.

ID: 10651  BD: 6 (3+3acc)  MD: 5 (7-2eva)[Thorns Activated]

Dmg: 9 (7+2 Thorns)

Fox: 8/17 

She was about to strike it again but the ground started shaking again under their feet: "Not this again" thought Ariel while looking around for something to grab onto. But she was too slow and fell on her rear she then looked at the fox, it was reacting the same way the bear did earlier, disorientated. She secretly gave her thanks to whom had the idea of implementing earthquakes in SAO an then tried to stand up in a attempt to attack the mob.

ID: 10655 BD: 1  MD: 3 (5-2eva)

Fox: 8/17 

Luckily the mob didn't saw her as she approached and Ariel managed to thrust her rapier directly into the fox's neck making it shatter the next second. It left behind only an item that, when Ariel picked it up, read 'Fox's fur'. "Why would she need fur for such an ordinary item" inquired the blond before storing the loot. "Guess we have to search for the next one" she continued looking at Kimba, the little lion roared and then pointed another fox that was lurking behind a nearby tree.

ID: 10656 BD: 10(nat.)  MD: 2 (4-2eva) LD: 9

Dmg: 9(7+2crit)

Fox: -1/17 

Loot: 1 Material.

Total Loot: 2 Mats && 85 col

"You have good eyes there." Said Ariel while petting her companion, she then rushed towards the unexpecting mob aiming for the head. Unfortunately the fox was still alert after the quake and heard the leaves that were being crushed under Ariel's feet and attempted to run so she had to adjust her aim mid thrust striking it on the back. The place she struck was starting to get red and to that Ariel showed a vile smile knowing that the mob will die sooner or later from the bleed effect. But that isn't enough for her, she wanted to kill the little fox herself.

ID: 10664 BD: 10(8+3acc)[Bleed activated]  MD: 1 (2-2eva)

Dmg: 7

Fox: 11/18 [2/2 Bleed]

An in her rush Ariel wanted to strike the fox one more time, but the mob evaded her rapier and counter attacked by scratching her left leg. The blond winched in pain and watched as the fox back up but she also saw the place she first struck forming a red patch of blood on its fur. The fox then let out a squeal of pain before it began hissing at Ariel, Kimba from behind the blond started growling as well.

ID: 10682 BD: 1  MD: 8(10-2eva)

Ariel:27/30

Fox: 9/18 [1/2 Bleed]

Dmg:3 (3+2 crit -2dmg mit)

The proud lioness then showed a grin, baring her teeth at the poor fox that had half of its hp bar left. Ignoring the lingering pain in her left foot Ariel dashed towards her prey, she would end this fight in one more hit. This time she aimed at the fox's head and kept thrusting the blade until the tip could be seen exiting on the other side. The mob dissipated into polygons the next instant and only left behind a item named "Fox's pelt". Ariel picked it up and stored it in her inventory, then she addressed Kimba: "can you find us another one? if we're lucky enough it will be the last one."

ID: 10683 BD: 10 (nat.)  MD: 1(3-2eva)

Ariel:27/30

Dmg: 11(7+2 crit+2 bleed)

Fox: -2/18 [0/2 Bleed]

Dmg:3 (miss)

Loot: 1 Material.

Total Loot: 3 Mats && 85 col