[SP - F3] A late <<Worn Out Welcome>>

Kimba let out a small growl and then walked in a random direction, Ariel reluctantly followed her having no better lead. They walked like that for a few minutes and after a while longer Ariel opened her HUD map to check on their location. "Hey are you sure we're going in the right way? We are heading out of the forest if we maintain our current course." she told Kimba.  The lion cub only growled and kept going its way and when Ariel was about to stop her they spotted a huge weasel ahead. they stopped and hid behind a nearby tree. After nodding at her companion Ariel silently drew her rapier and slowly headed towards the mob, concentrating on every step to make it as silent as possible. When she reached striking distance she thrusted her rapier into the weasel's back.

ID: 10685 BD: 2 (2+3acc+1BD<<Concentration>>)  MD: 2

Ariel:27/30

Dmg: 7(hit)

Fox: 13/20 

Dmg:3 (miss)

Her first hit was a success as so was the next one that followed almost instantly, but after the second time the weasel lashed out at Ariel biting her on the right leg. then she and the 'small' animal backed off gaining some distance between each other. Kimba continued to growl but Ariel showed a dreadful grin at her opponent. Seeing her fighting style people would say it was savage as a predator's.

ID: 10686 BD: 10 (8+3acc)  MD: 6 (8-2eva)

Ariel:26/30

Fox: 5/20 

Dmg:1 (3-2 dmg mit)

They started closing in on each other, slowly as to read the opponent's movements. When Ariel was ready to go for her prey another earthquake shook the ground making the badger panic and the blond girl drop on one knee supporting herself on the ground impaled rapier: "Worst timing ever, what is it with this floor?" she thought while tightening her grip and glancing at the weasel to make sure it didn't run away.

ID: 10687 BD: 1 MD: 1 (3-2eva)

Dmg: 7(miss)

Fox: 5/20 

Dmg:1 (3-2 dmg mit)

Fortunately this time it only lasted for a few seconds, giving Ariel enough time to catch the weasel off guard and striking it in the right shoulder. The weasel exploded into polygons leaving behind the usual crafting item and a small amount of col. While picking it up Kimba went by Ariel's side and growled."Okay that makes 4 items now we can go back to Hanna and give her the items." She then opened her HUD map and started walking towards the main city.

ID: 10688 BD: 10 (8+3acc)  MD: 2(4-2eva)

Weasel: -2/20

Dmg:3 (miss)

Loot: 1 Material && 100 col

Total Loot: 4 Mats && 185 col

They were in their way when the blond spotted a strange looking plant nearby. She slightly changed her route to go check it up while Kimba continued going straight. As Ariel got closer she could clearly see that the plant was glowing in a faint blue glow. She extended her hand, picked it up to take a closer look. She expected it to disintegrate into polygons after mere seconds like almost any other plant she saw but she never expected it to transform into a bottle with some glowing powder inside. the new item read: 'glowing dye powder' and Ariel tried to store it in her inventory and successfully added it to her material pile.

ID: 10695 LD:20

Loot: 1 Material 

Total Loot: 5 Mats && 185 col

They finally reached the town and went directly to the smith's shop to meet the couple and get her item made. "Somehow a simple walk turned into a hunt for the two of us...but I guess its better that way right Kimba?" the white lion roared in agreement as they approached the opened section of the blacksmith. There, Hanna's husband was working at the anvil as when he left them, As soon as he saw her the man shouted towards the inside." Sweety your 'friend' is back." As she approached, Ariel exchanged a nods with the man and Hanna appeared from somewhere and greeted her. "Good to see you Ariel, I see you didn't have trouble collecting the materials."

Ariel showed a smile and materialized the 4 items she collected from the animal mobs in the forest. Then handed them to Hanna saying: "yeah it was a walk in the park but I don't know why you'd need so many of them for 2 simple bandanas" To that Hanna hesitated when taking the items and replied: "Well you see I already have your item ready, we just needed these for another order. please forgive us for deceiving you like this." she suddenly put up a sad face that made Ariel feel bad for opening her mouth: "Don't worry about it, I don't mind. It was a workout for us, a little training that's all you don't have to apologize." she then showed the brightest smile she could muster. Hanna's eyes became watery when she hear the blond's reply and started sobbing: "Thank you, thank you very much."

"Wait right here for a second, don't go anywhere" said Hanna before disappearing inside the shop with the material the blond gathered. A few seconds after she returned with a pair of red and blue bandanas and handed them to Ariel. "Here, this is what we agreed upon right? Do you like them?" Ariel took a look at the items at a amateur's glance they appeared plain and simple, but Ariel being the Mentor tailor she is could see the talent Hanna put into making this items. Usually is very difficult to make 2 exact items with only one difference, but what the woman made was exquisite. No matter how much Ariel turned around the items she could only spot one difference between the 2 and that was the color. "A excellent work indeed I have to congratulate you for these fine items. Now if you'll excuse we have to return to our own shop." Hanna froze for a second: "your shop? could it be that you are a tailor as well?" she asked, to which Ariel replied: "Yes I have a tailor shop opened at the 4th floor. Although I'm not as talented as you I'm managing to keep it floating*chuckle*."

After bidding farewell to the couple Ariel, accompanied by her companion Kimba slowly made her way towards the teleportation gate. "Quite a day we had right? Who knew I would bump into such kind people, sometimes I wish SAO players would learn from the NPCs, this may be a death game but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy it. I know clearing it takes priority, but we can't do that all the time. You gotta take a break sometime and smell the roses you know?" she said to her familiar which only let out a small growl in response. The sun was beginning to set by the time they reached home, the small and cozy tailor shop located at the outskirts of Snowfrost Village.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------The End-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Gained: 585 (400 + 185 mob loot)

Materials Gained: 5

SP Gained: 2