[PP-F1] The Run Away! [Miriko + Torunn]

Torunn once more had run away from the Orphanage, and was hiding in the outskirts of the town with her best friend Yuki(stuffed Animal Rabbit on her left hand), She was sitting there looking around, the darkness had just shrouded the city a few hours ago, so it would make her escape easier.

Torunn was barely 8 years old, she wears a green rabbit suit, and a stuffed animal on her left hand. Overall Torunn is a kid who most people see as crazy due to talking to her alter-ego / other personality.

She loved this game, even tho she knew quite well it was life or death and that the orphanage was just trying to protect her, but she did not want to be protected by them she wanted to fight on the front line and be strong and defend people.

"So Yuki do you think we did get away from that lady this time?" Torunn said looking towards her left hand, as Yuki did reply with "Nah she's an a little strange and somehow she always finds us no matter where we hide, must be cause its maybe a player, i don't think its an Npc." Yuki said as the two of them looked around.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miriko looked around. Where has that kid run off to this time? Miriko started to walk down the street. I will find her, I always will. Miriko helped out at the orphanage after hours. Miriko walked down an alley. Miriko use to have a sister that was Torunn's age. Sadly Miki, (Miriko's little sister) died in a car crash. However, Miriko remembers the games of hide and seek that they use to play together. In Miriko's mind, Torunn was Miki and this was just another game of hide and seek.

As Miriko turned a corner, She heard whispers in the shadows in front of her, I have found them. Miriko sneaked towards the small girl who was talking to her best friend Yuki. Torunn turned around as Miriko grabbed her. "Ive got you" Miriko laughed.

Torunn had been hiding for not long before Miriko found her, as she got grabbed "Nuuh don't, bring me back to that horrible place, they don't let me go out and have fun"

She said as she used Yuki to try push herself off from Miriko's grib. "Why is it someone like you is helping those mean npc's anyway?" she said looking at Miri.

As Miriko picked up Torunn, Torunn started to pull away. "They dont want you getting hurt Torunn." Miriko soothed "and I help the NPC's because I want to see you  and the other kids in SAO. I like to help little kids." Miriko put Torunn down but held her right hand tightly and looked down at Torunn with a smile. "If i see another child like my sister die again i woudn't live with it." Miriko started to slowly walk.

Torunn looks at Miriko and says "That might be true, but i still wanna be a hero even if no one will need it" she said as reply to the first thing that Miriko said.

"I stoppeded the robbery by biting the robber in the leg so he dropped his pistol then someone came over and grabbed it then we had him" she said with a smile.