[PP-F1] The Run Away! [Miriko + Torunn]

Torunn looked at Miriko and smiled "blew up?, did the car explode?" she said as she tiltet her head to the side before taking the cup of coco and taking a sip of it, as she waited for the response she looked around the Inn looking at the other people and players trying to see if there was any she did know or had meet before, but it did not seem like any of them was any she had meet yet, so she quickly turned her gaze back to miriko waiting for a response.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The men pulled me out before the car exploded. I wanted them to get out my little sister first but she was stuck fron when the car crashed. I always feel like It was my fault that I coudn't get her out." Miriko also gazed at the players who had started to fill the Inn. "Torunn, if you could change anything in SAO, what would it be?" Miriko asked and took a sip of the warm chocolate. The candle light lit up the room giving a hazy glow. The rain outside was pouring down.

Torunn did put a finger to her cheek and looked as if she were thinking, and after a few moments she smiled and said "only thing i would change would be that people can't log out, since some people do miss home, i don't mind being in the game actually i like it in here" she said with a smile and took a sip of her coco

"I agree, I want to log out but I do like being in SAO." Miriko agreed. "I have a lot more freedom in SAO and the players seem nice." Miriko smiled and finished off her coco with one big sip. Miriko looked up at the clock hanging near them and gasped. It was 12:00 at night. "Whoa its so late, When you are done your warm chocolate we should head to bed. We do need our energy for tomorrows training." Miriko grinned at Torunn and waited patiently for her to finish.

Torunn smiler and took a long big sip of the coco as she was done and had coco all over her face, as she smiled at Miriko.

"I'm ready to go to bed now" she said and placed her cup on the table and did pull Yuki down over her hand again. As she slowly walked towards the room door.

"Yeah its quite nice in here you meet lots of fun people that's for sure"

Miriko laughed at Torunn's dirty face. Miriko leaned down and wiped the child's face with the sleeve of her shirt. "Yeah I have met a lot of nice players in SAO." Miriko yawned and headed after Torunn, towards the door. Miriko opened the door which led to a long corridor with around 20 doors on each side. Miriko looked down at the golden rusted key, engraved with a number. "We are room number 13." Miriko spoke and walked down the wooden corridor, looking for the door with the number 13 on it. "Here it is." Miriko stopped at a door. She put the key in and turned it. Miriko put her hand on the doorknob and looked behind her at Torunn.

Torunn smiled at Miriko as she came to the door, and as she opened the door and went into the corridor Torunn did follow close behind looking at the players staring at her, most of them looked as if she did not belong here, but she did not really mind, she knew most did think that way about her already so she just kept on following Miriko and as she turned the key, Torunn did rush inside and jumped on the right side bed and looked to the door for Miriko

Miriko laughed and locked the wooden door behind them. She turned around to find that Torunn and picked the right side bed. The room was small, only including two beds, bedside tables and candles. Miriko ran, jumped and landed on the left side bed. "Whoa, these beds are actually comfy. Usually they are hard like stone." Miriko giggle as she sat up and looked at Torunn. "Do you like it more here than the orphanage?" Miriko asked

The pillow hit Miriko in the face. Miriko laughed and threw it back at Torunn. "The other Inns have really bad beds so I don't like sleeping there. The beds at home are my favorite place. Every afternoon, after school if I didn't have work, I would lie down on my bed and read a book." Miriko smiled. She took her hair out of its ponytail. Her brunette hair reached her waist. "Even though I like SAO, I miss things in the real world too."

Torunn catches the pillow as it come flying back to her, "I normally did just sleep and sit in my bed, mostly when i was playing games, since i don't have work yet" she said and giggled and then did lay down in the bed.

"These beds are not that bad really, i had worse, are you a good cook Miriko?" she said looking over at you, as she sat up and took off her green coat and did hang it on the end of the bed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Miriko laughed as Torunn barely caught the pillow she had thrown back and listened to Torunn. "Well I think I was a good cook in the real world when I cooked some cakes or made coffee for the cafe, However in SAO I cant cook anything." Miriko sighed. "Have you ever tried hospital food?" Miriko asked and layed on top of the bed. It was a nice night. The rain gave off a cool breeze.