[PP-F1] The Run Away! [Miriko + Torunn]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miriko followed the young girl. I hope this the right way "20 times a day is a lot. Have you ever tried not to run away from the orphanage?" Miriko laughed and started to walk a bit faster to keep up with Torunn. I wonder if she misses her family. She is just so innocent, no wonder the orphanage keeps her. "How did you meet your friend Yuki?" Miriko added as she yawned. It was late at night and she had a busy day, but that was the last thing on her mind. Miriko looked around at the other players eyeing off Torunn. Miriko moved closer to Torunn, feeling protective of Torunn. No one hurts her.

Torunn looked back at Miriko and smiled "It's just not fun staying there, its so boring, no one to talk to or monster to kill, and its hard to be a hero when your locked up" she said with a smile.

as she heard the question about Yuki, "Hmm Yuki found me mostly, when i was younger and my parents were at work i was in need of a friend then one day Yuki came talking to me and since then we been best friends" she replied,

The young girl did not mind the other's look and knew she would be able to either beat or run from most of them if something was to happen.

"What about you Miriko?"

Miriko smiled. "Have you ever killed a monster? Anyway I dont really have friends. I usually just hang around floor one." Miriko shrugged "And I help at the orphanage. Thats all I do. Sometimes I fight the boars in the fields." Miriko kept slowly walking down the street. The building lights shined down on the street making it easier to see.

"Whoa i have never killed a monster before. I tried to hit a boar but i missed. " Miriko laughed and walked a bit slower so she could look at Torunn, "I would love to be your friend too." Miriko patted the little girl on the head and laughed. "Why is your hair blue?" Miriko looked at the girls hair. I want that type of hair.

Torunn smiled and looked up at Miriko and said "Why it's blue?, cause i like blue so i dyed it blue" she said and giggled softly.

"I did also miss the boar i was against the first time i missed it like three times before i did hit it once." she said with a smile on her lips.

Tornn started looking around for a place for the two to lay low for the night "Any place in mind Miriko?"

Miriko giggled at Torunns excitement over chocolate and followed the small child in. The Inn was warm inside compared to the late night chill. Candles were lit all around the room giving it a warm friendly feeling. There was a reception desk, small black and white tables, A small kitchen and a door that led to the rooms. This is the basic layout for a inn. Miriko walked up to the wooden reception where  were a NPC sat. "We want a room for two for tonight." Miriko spoke smiling at the blank face of the NPC.

Torunn walked in after Miriko and looked around smiling, luckily there was not many other people there so she was safe for now, she then followed Miriko to the reception desk, and did stand beside her looking at the door.

It was not unusual that no one did use the inn's after all at night there were many more cool monsters out in the field, they all were awake at night so it was quite cool.

Torunn jumped up to grab unto the reception and looked at the NPC before saying "Do you serve warm chocolate here?"

Miriko looked at Torunn and lifted her up so that she was sitting on the desk. The NPC looked at the both of them "Yes we have a room for two and we serve warm chocolate." The NPC spoke still with blank look on its face and pointed at the small kitchen nearby "All warms drinks are over in the kitchen" Miriko smiled "Great we will take the room." The NPC gave Miriko the key to the room. Miriko opened the door to the rooms and looked behind her at Torunn.

Torunn looked at Miriko as the two did walk towards the room and then she looked over at the kitchen and smiled as she did see Miriko open the door, Torunn quickly did rush to the kitchen and started making two cups of warm chocolate with marshmellows in em. as she waved over at Miriko and said "Are you gonna wait over there all day?, your coco is almost done" she said with a wide smile on her lips as she looked down at Yuki and said "Were the best Coco makers in the whole wide world"

Miriko laughed at Torunn's excitement over warm chocolate. Miriko sat down at one of the tables. She took a sip of the warm chocolate beverage in front of her and smiled "This is amazing Torunn and Yuki" Miriko felt very happy as she took another sip. "Wow, how do you make it this good?" Miriko took out a spoon and pushed the marshmallows bellow the surface of the coco so they would melt making it more delicious. Miriko looked at Torunn and laughed. "This is truly the best thing I have ever tasted."

Torunn smiled happy, "Glad you like it Miriko" she said and did climb up on the chair and did take a sip of her own coco. as she did laydown Yuki on the table it was very very rare for people to actually see Torunn with both hands, she did even when fighting wear Yuki on her one hand. but not when she was drinking warm stuff, cause she could risk hurting Yuki and that she would not do, that was one of the simple reason for why she used the hand she held Yuki in to hold her shield to protect her most dearest friend.

"So Miriko, should we go out a fight some monsters tomorrow?, could be fun to see how many we can beat before we have to go to town again" she said with a smirk.

Looked at Torunn as she took Yuki off her hand. Wow two hands Miriko looked down at her warm chocolate and lifted the cup to take a sip. The warm coco warmed her up from the chill of the night outside. "Yeah we should fight some monsters tomorrow. I need the experience." Miriko looked through the window at the sky outside. The clouds had covered the moon and rain started to pour down on the streets outside. "Thats good that we came inside." Miriko grinned at the players fleeing to the shelter of nearby buildings. Miriko focused on Torunn and smiled "I'm glad that I met you."

Torunn looked out the window with Miriko to see it started raining as she smiled happy, "At least we did get inside before it started raining. lucky us" she said smiling at over towards you.

as she lifted up her cup and took a sip of the warm chocolate, "I'm also glad i did meet you Miriko, hopefully its a good weather tomorrow so we don't have to run around in the rain beating monsters would be kinda annoying to be soaked wet when fighting" she said and looked at her stuffed rabbit and rubbed it gently with her hand.

"Yeah hopefully it stops so we can have a fun day tomorrow." Miriko smiled and took another sip and gasped as she had drank all of it. Miriko got up and walked over to the kitchen to make more warm chocolate. Many players had come in from the rain outside. Miriko turned around, lent on the bench and looked at Torunn "How did you meet Yuki?" Miriko asked as she watched Torunn rub the little stuffed rabbit on the head.

Torunn turned around and looked at Miriko as she did give her the question. "How we did meet?, It felt like was it ages ago, even tho it only been 2 years since i did find Yuki, We did meet in a bank when i was six, cause the bank was about to get robbed so me and Yuki did take out the gunslinger to save the bank" she then grabbed Yuki and jumped down from the chair and took her empty cup of coco and walked over to the kitchen and did hold it out to Miriko.

"So thats how we did meet" the young girl did say with a smile on her lips, knowing well that Yuki was basically just her other personality, but did act as if it was a whole other person since that made her feel like she was not all alone all the time, then she always had someone to talk to even in dire situations.

"Thats cool how you met." Miriko grinned as she took Torunns cup, filled it with warm chocolate and handed back to Torunn. "Just warning you, im not as good as you at making coco." Miriko laughed and continued "I use to have a best friend. It was a stuffed fox toy named Ross and I would never part with him. However I had him in the car when the accident happened and he blew up with car and my family members." Miriko gave a small smile as she remembered the event. "Torunn, never die on me. I dont want to ever lose you like I lost my sister." Miriko spoke as she silently took a sip of her coco.